• Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostNisslol, on 10 September 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

You know how sometimes there are things about people you would rather just not know about. That being Greek thing, yea, it's one of those. :C
  • LocationPoland

I don't quite get your point

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#282 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 10 September 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

stop being a whiny bitch

Posted Image

#283 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

View PostZ4muZ, on 10 September 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

stop being a whiny bitch

I do what I want because I'm Mvp.

Edited by AcerMVP, 10 September 2013 - 08:22 PM.

#284 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

View PostBraindance, on 10 September 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

• LocationPoland
I don't quite get your point

DID NOT SEE THAT COMING

Still would rather steal cars and paint fences than have negative IQ and suck at vidya. :3

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#285 Ezzerbum

Ezzerbum
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/1/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

You lot are like a bunch of old women, only been on this site a week and it seems everycunt hates eachother, cant we all just be friends. You're all shit in comparison to <arena master> ezz tbh, all yer bullshit arguments are invalid. But seriously money cant buy you love lads. jus sayin. Lets love not fight, if i can change and you can change.... yadayadayada

#286 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

View PostShawir, on 10 September 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

who r u

#287 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 10 September 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

I do what I want because I'm Mvp.

mvps dont white like bitches
Posted Image

#288 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

me and ezzer in the kitchen again

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#289 Capstone

Capstone

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

ok guys i have returned with news

for those of you who have been following these terrible acts of extortion, you may know who i am from reporting live on the scenes and taking the issues straight to the bad guys themselves and hitting them where it hurts: in their taxes

everyone else please observe my older pieces of work on the matter and be informed. these guys are (maybe) taking money in the name of charity and pocketing some or all (or none) of it for themselves. this is immoral (not illegal because i have no evidence) and needs to be stopped

Spoiler

my first course of action was to call the irs after i supplied them with information about these scumbags and i provided them with my contact info. they told me i didn't have enough information. this seemed fishy because despite having no evidence, i had a hunch and provided them with the twitch streams of all of the offenders as well as a link to the video. that's when it started to get bad

they told me that they would not be launching a full blown investigation. i went to other parts of the government to check up on this "save the children" organization. turns out they are a "reputable charity" with a "previous commitment to accomplishing their mission statement." typical fancy lawyer talk. i smelled somethin fishy

thats when i figured it out. nmp has been making so much money off of youtube that he bought the us government, which is why the irs wouldn't help me kick down the doors of the skill capped gaming house, and provided cover for this fake charity that reckful made to steal money that people would have donated to him if he was just streaming normally anyway

but my plan was still the same. i was going to take it to the skill capped gaming house, which is why i went down there in person to perform a citizens arrest on all of them. they were all standing outside with a big machine to print money, and they were trying to fill the whole pool with money. nmp was swimming in it, but he was drowning because he is not a very good swimmer.

i snuck up behind them and got ready to make my move with my camera phone ready to capture the action, but i got spotted and venruki threw a rock in my face. i ran away because it hurt a lot

no place is safe now. i am temporarily giving up on my quest to stop the skill capped bandits while my face heals. moral of the story, the man is keeping us down and this whole thing is one big conspiracy funded off the money nmp is making on youtube. next time i go in i will be more careful

#290 Talbadar

Talbadar
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 1/0/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1635
  • 3v3: 2392

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

View PostCapstone, on 10 September 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

ok guys i have returned with news

for those of you who have been following these terrible acts of extortion, you may know who i am from reporting live on the scenes and taking the issues straight to the bad guys themselves and hitting them where it hurts: in their taxes

everyone else please observe my older pieces of work on the matter and be informed. these guys are (maybe) taking money in the name of charity and pocketing some or all (or none) of it for themselves. this is immoral (not illegal because i have no evidence) and needs to be stopped

Spoiler

my first course of action was to call the irs after i supplied them with information about these scumbags and i provided them with my contact info. they told me i didn't have enough information. this seemed fishy because despite having no evidence, i had a hunch and provided them with the twitch streams of all of the offenders as well as a link to the video. that's when it started to get bad

they told me that they would not be launching a full blown investigation. i went to other parts of the government to check up on this "save the children" organization. turns out they are a "reputable charity" with a "previous commitment to accomplishing their mission statement." typical fancy lawyer talk. i smelled somethin fishy

thats when i figured it out. nmp has been making so much money off of youtube that he bought the us government, which is why the irs wouldn't help me kick down the doors of the skill capped gaming house, and provided cover for this fake charity that reckful made to steal money that people would have donated to him if he was just streaming normally anyway

but my plan was still the same. i was going to take it to the skill capped gaming house, which is why i went down there in person to perform a citizens arrest on all of them. they were all standing outside with a big machine to print money, and they were trying to fill the whole pool with money. nmp was swimming in it, but he was drowning because he is not a very good swimmer.

i snuck up behind them and got ready to make my move with my camera phone ready to capture the action, but i got spotted and venruki threw a rock in my face. i ran away because it hurt a lot

no place is safe now. i am temporarily giving up on my quest to stop the skill capped bandits while my face heals. moral of the story, the man is keeping us down and this whole thing is one big conspiracy funded off the money nmp is making on youtube. next time i go in i will be more careful
lol

#291 mckevrx

mckevrx
  • Jåime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/1/1

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

View PostBraindance, on 10 September 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

You are:
  • 0 times glad
  • Barely duelist rating playing ele sp druid with a shitty winloss
  • Most likely 18, overweight, and with an erection that matches that of a constipated Bolivian tree frog
  • I take it you are North European, but you have either received low level education or no education at all
  • Pathetic given the above + the fact that you only post to flame me
So in I am superior to you both in every aspect of human life and in game. Do you think that insults like "ur such and idiot yo" have any impact on me, especially coming from an ant like you?

Lemme answer each point seperately, I started pvp seriously late last season so going from that to 2500 with a ridiculously counterable comp is a achievement imo. (Also very ironic considering you havent been over 2k in the past 5 years, but that is another point.
Im playing godcomp with friends atm.
I have 10% bodyfat so not really overweight, and from what I can see from your twitter feed your a pompus twat so cant really comment on anyone else, if I was the offspring of a potato I wouldn't.
I'm british. studying my final exams atm at the highest level
You actually make no sense considering how fucking stupid you are lol
twitch.tv/mckevrx - 2.5+ priest play, holy/shadow. may stream again

#292 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

View PostCapstone, on 10 September 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

... and pocketing some or all (or none) of it for themselves...

Literally the first time I was honestly amused by a post written on AJ.
Posted Image

#293 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 2468
  • 3v3: 2768
  • 5v5: 2233
  • RBG: 2243
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:03 PM

this entire thread is pathetic

#294 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

View PostKettu, on 10 September 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

Hello, someone just mentioned that moderating is as simple as playing a BM hunter. Am I allowed to insult your moderating skills? I could come up with many witty insults. Hehe.

For example this 6 month ban for saying " :warlock:" seems very justified. Just want to ask for your permission beforehand. Just to be sure.

Posted Image
I fucking love a heated conversation, but only if my opponent is genuinly entertaining or challenges me. Repeating horrible unfunny jokes such as that one over and over is far from entertaining. Your constant finger pointing and exaggeration is actually infuriating - even reposting this joke for the 3rd time (I believe), you point back at Snuggli as an attempt to get at him or provoke him, even though it's obvious to everyone (even to Snuggli) that it is just a little bad joke ripped out of the context of being a by-the-way, read-and-forget-instantly harmless joke, albeit a bad one, yet you keep focusing on it and exaggerating and rubbing it in over and over to extents that it becomes annoying to read. If this was a real conversation, I would at this point scream at you to let it go already, as well as let go of the whole thing that started this between you and Snuggli; your constant attacks on him with your "lol MMO-C moderator", even in threads with real, structured and argumented conversations about the game, have gotten so old by this point that I just sigh in despair every time I see it. Is that even fun? it's definitely not fun from my observer point of view, and I doubt it's fun for anybody else observing, and I've made that clear several times. Just, fucking, let, it, go.

As for the "6 months ban" story that you ALSO keep rubbing in (I saw your posts on the Hunter forum): you're being even more obnoxious here and we both know exactly why. The way you act about this is actually disturbing, if this is really something in your nature and you're not just overly trying too hard to troll in the internet, if you actually mean it the way you do, I'm worried you have some really serious social problems. Since this isn't the first time you're posting this little thing that happened all the way back in April, and you seem to ignore my private messages and only wish to speak in public (heh, I wonder why), I'll bite and explain this to you.

You see, you call it a "6 month ban" when in fact there was no 6 month ban at all. An hour, at best. A 6 month ban is given automatically by the AJ system on the 4th infraction - something I simply didn't know at the time, and you happened to get your 4th. Once I found out from one of your friends about what happened, I immediately said that wasn't my intention and that I will unban you, explaining what happened as well. Never once did I insist on a 6 month ban, I just wanted to warn you, not even suspend. There then was a technical difficulty, where I had to either reset your entire stack of infractions, or wait for an admin to remove the last infraction and lift the suspension (it re-banned you on every modification, i.e. going from 4 infractions to 3 just lowered your ban to a week). I kept PMing your friends this whole time explaining this situation. I then decided that perhaps making you wait because of what is my mistake is wrong, and simply wiped all of your infractions, which I also told you about.

Posted Image
Notice that 3 of them, including the one you linked, are force-expired on the 04/27/13. Two of them aren't even mine, so I actually overturned other mods' decisions right there.

I apologized, I lifted your ban, I removed all your past infractions, kindly asked you to not act as if they were removed intentionally, just view it as good will but don't abuse it. I let you stay on AJ despite the way you act, even though you are technically supposed to be perma banned with your 5 infractions, as you actually managed to get yet another infraction since then despite my verbal warnings. Even if we don't count my mistake infraction at all, as if it never happened, you still managed to hit 4 (the 2nd infraction from me is very much deserved), so you're supposed to still be on a 6 month break from AJ.

And now after all of this, you dare post that 6 month ban infraction screenshot that I gave you by accident and removed within the next hour, in public, implying that the 6 month ban actually happened and that I am a douchebag. This thread is about charity, and you're exploiting my charity to you to somehow insult me. Fucking preposterous.

Posted Image
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#295 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

View PostThaya, on 10 September 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

I fucking love a heated conversation, but only if my opponent is genuinly entertaining or challenges me. Repeating horrible unfunny jokes such as that one over and over is far from entertaining. Your constant finger pointing and exaggeration is actually infuriating - even reposting this joke for the 3rd time (I believe), you point back at Snuggli as an attempt to get at him or provoke him, even though it's obvious to everyone (even to Snuggli) that it is just a little bad joke ripped out of the context of being a by-the-way, read-and-forget-instantly harmless joke, albeit a bad one, yet you keep focusing on it and exaggerating and rubbing it in over and over to extents that it becomes annoying to read. If this was a real conversation, I would at this point scream at you to let it go already, as well as let go of the whole thing that started this between you and Snuggli; your constant attacks on him with your "lol MMO-C moderator", even in threads with real, structured and argumented conversations about the game, have gotten so old by this point that I just sigh in despair every time I see it. Is that even fun? it's definitely not fun from my observer point of view, and I doubt it's fun for anybody else observing, and I've made that clear several times. Just, fucking, let, it, go.

As for the "6 months ban" story that you ALSO keep rubbing in (I saw your posts on the Hunter forum): you're being even more obnoxious here and we both know exactly why. The way you act about this is actually disturbing, if this is really something in your nature and you're not just overly trying too hard to troll in the internet, if you actually mean it the way you do, I'm worried you have some really serious social problems. Since this isn't the first time you're posting this little thing that happened all the way back in April, and you seem to ignore my private messages and only wish to speak in public (heh, I wonder why), I'll bite and explain this to you.

You see, you call it a "6 month ban" when in fact there was no 6 month ban at all. An hour, at best. A 6 month ban is given automatically by the AJ system on the 4th infraction - something I simply didn't know at the time, and you happened to get your 4th. Once I found out from one of your friends about what happened, I immediately said that wasn't my intention and that I will unban you, explaining what happened as well. Never once did I insist on a 6 month ban, I just wanted to warn you, not even suspend. There then was a technical difficulty, where I had to either reset your entire stack of infractions, or wait for an admin to remove the last infraction and lift the suspension (it re-banned you on every modification, i.e. going from 4 infractions to 3 just lowered your ban to a week). I kept PMing your friends this whole time explaining this situation. I then decided that perhaps making you wait because of what is my mistake is wrong, and simply wiped all of your infractions, which I also told you about.

Posted Image
Notice that 3 of them, including the one you linked, are force-expired on the 04/27/13. Two of them aren't even mine, so I actually overturned other mods' decisions right there.

I apologized, I lifted your ban, I removed all your past infractions, kindly asked you to not act as if they were removed intentionally, just view it as good will but don't abuse it. I let you stay on AJ despite the way you act, even though you are technically supposed to be perma banned with your 5 infractions, as you actually managed to get yet another infraction since then despite my verbal warnings. Even if we don't count my mistake infraction at all, as if it never happened, you still managed to hit 4 (the 2nd infraction from me is very much deserved), so you're supposed to still be on a 6 month break from AJ.

And now after all of this, you dare post that 6 month ban infraction screenshot that I gave you by accident and removed within the next hour, in public, implying that the 6 month ban actually happened and that I am a douchebag. This thread is about charity, and you're exploiting my charity to you to somehow insult me. Fucking preposterous.

Posted Image

bad moderator
Posted Image

#296 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

speaking of moderation,

a friend wants to know AJ's official stance on reptrading

is it permitted?

rep if helped btw

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

View Postjaimex, on 06 September 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

temporal shield combined with ironbark ward is more healing than a shaman ns from 10% hp

#297 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

View PostBigmoran, on 10 September 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

speaking of moderation,

a friend wants to know AJ's official stance on reptrading

is it permitted?

rep if helped btw
There's no rules about rep if that's official enough
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#298 mukuld50

mukuld50
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 2666

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostBam112004_6764907, on 10 September 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Well I think im posting...idk this is my banned account, i havn't ever logged on AJ since..idk WOTLK or something.

What im seeing here, is a lot of people are claiming that money didnt go to charity, which tells me you're not doing your research as the donation links were directly to athenes website. And athene talked to people running the charity on skype, not to mention articles or proof that it is all legit. With the governemtn involved. So please sir.
Now, in whatever which way we helped raise the money for charity, whether its reckful eating icecream, me putting makeup on, shaving my head and looking retarded for the next 2 months, it's STILL money for charity.
So the only explanation is you're retarded for claiming this money doesnt go to charity but it goes to us.
OR you're speaking out of jealousy, considering I did see u claim earlier some people make youtube vids etc as a hobby not a job.
Well I'm sorry everyone in this house atm is blessed to be able to do their hobby as a job.
Everyone in this house literally laughed for a solid 10 min when they heard someone actually took the time out of their life to make an AJ post saying theyre gonna send the IRS on us and what we did was wrong for charity. Let that last sentence, ring in your head for a bit, and hopefully you'll realize how stupid you're being....
I just happened to actually stop by to see all this for myself before my stream this morning. Hopefully you wont be this retarded in the future...cause i've never heard dumber claims in my short 14 year old life.

I commend you on the amount of money you can raise for charity and think that you have done a great job creating a streaming career for yourself.  The only thing that I have ever posted about in a malicious way is your butt buddy NMP, who I am sure you completely realize is free-loading off of your success.  Also, bragging about a 6-digit paycheck is nothing impressive, there are a lot of people here who make money more then him and know how to respect that.  New money for him, shit happens I guess

#299 Vadren

Vadren
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

Thaya and Capstone are my favorites.
Vadren#1175

#300 Ezzerbum

Ezzerbum