• Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2196
  • 3v3: 2772
  • 5v5: 384

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

Below are some of the recent updated 5.4 patch notes The ones in bold will most likely have the largest effect on PvP.

Official Blizzard Quote:

Death Knight
Frost
  • Howling Blast now deals 15% more damage.
Monk
General
  • Spinning Crane Kick now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Trap, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
Talents
  • Rushing Jade Wind has been redesigned and replaces Spinning Crane Kick.
  • Rushing Jade Wind: The Monk summons a whirling tornado around them, dealing damage to nearby enemies (heals nearby allies for Mistweavers). Rushing Jade Wind has the same costs, Chi generation, and periodic rate as Spinning Crane Kick, but, deals 80% of the periodic damage or healing, lasts 6 seconds, is instant, and not channeled.
Paladin
Holy
  • Holy Radiance now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Trap, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
Talents
  • Light's Hammer now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Trap, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
Priest
Holy
  • Holy Word: Sanctuary mana cost reduced to 3.8% (down from 6.3%), and now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Trap, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
Rogue
Combat
  • Fixed an issue where certain conditions can cause Blade Flurry to not deal damage to additional nearby opponents.
Shaman
General
  • Healing Rain healing has been reduced by 30%, and the area-of-effect has been increased to 12 yards (up from 10 yards). In addition, Healing Rain now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Trap, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
Warlock
Affliction
  • Haunt now deals 50% more damage, and increases damage done by all of the Warlock's damage-over-time spells against the target by 40%.
Destruction
  • Chaos Bolt damage has been increased by 15%.

#2 Bearzerk92

Bearzerk92
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

Have someone tested that on PTR? Does it make affli locks single target damages OP?

#3 Alexandrius

Alexandrius

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

Having a vision....my entire team is at 30% hp we are tunneling lock and getting raped he ports, we chase, he then gates and we all die at same time and my resto druid rage logs till next patch. Thanks based holinka.

But anyways jk I will now be playing with a lock.  At least dots will really do big rot dmg.  Maybe haunt buff is a bit extreme idk.

Edited by Alexandrius, 06 September 2013 - 01:22 PM.

#4 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

Locks do a lot of damage, but they die to melee super fast.

They feel WotlK-ish.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#5 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1954

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

View PostBraindance, on 06 September 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

Locks do a lot of damage, but they die to melee super fast.

They feel WotlK-ish.

Wish mages could feel WoTlK'ish

#6 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

View PostDeadscumlord, on 06 September 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

Wish mages could feel WoTlK'ish
Mages do more dmg as they should both as fire and frost (you will see how much damage icicles are capable of b/c people think they are shit now when they actually increase your deep burst compared to now) + the new temporal shield allows them to negate most kill attempts every 30 seconds no problem. Mages are easily one of the strongest casters come 5.4.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<