Night Elf or Human

Night elf human trinket restealth

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Xeldarik

Xeldarik
  • Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

Hello everyone, i just started playing pvp with my rogue and with 5.4 i want to play more competatively so i need an alliance character :D but which race is better? Human or Night Elf? With 5.4 the darkmoon trinket won't be best in slot anymore and when equipping 2 pvp trinkets in 5.4 you gain a 10% damage reduction bonus. So is a night elf engineer (for agility bonus when dance) with pvp procc trinket and medallion better than a human with both pvp dps trinkets and another profession than engineering ( because engineering and pvp on use trinket is not that useful)?
I think night elfs are even better because of the free restealth  and have the possibility to get an extra opener for even more cc and dps? (If i'm right, never played night elf rogue)

I like both races but right here its just about the dps and utility with the reopener :)

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

Pick human with Tmorph! then you can run proc + use trinkets (and pve if they turn out to be beast still)

#3 Reedztv

Reedztv
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Survival 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 480
  • RBG: 2125

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

Racials don't mean anything. It's all about lore.

Night Elf:
The ancient and reclusive night elves have played a pivotal role in shaping Azeroth’s fate throughout its history. More than ten thousand years ago, their heroics during the War of the Ancients helped stave off the demonic Burning Legion’s first invasion. When the scattered remnants of the Legion on Azeroth rallied together with the vile satyrs centuries later, the night elves again rose to meet the threat. The ensuing War of the Satyr exacted a heavy toll from the night elves, but ultimately they vanquished the forces that had set out to wreak havoc on their world.

Human:
Recent discoveries have shown that humans are descended from the barbaric vrykul, half-giant warriors who live in Northrend. Early humans were primarily a scattered and tribal people for several millennia, until the rising strength of the troll empire forced their strategic unification. Thus the nation of Arathor was formed, along with its capital, the city-state of Strom.

^ Read that then pick.

#4 Burnthewitch

Burnthewitch
  • Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

View PostReedztv, on 02 September 2013 - 09:42 AM, said:

Racials don't mean anything. It's all about lore.

Night Elf:
The ancient and reclusive night elves have played a pivotal role in shaping Azeroth’s fate throughout its history. More than ten thousand years ago, their heroics during the War of the Ancients helped stave off the demonic Burning Legion’s first invasion. When the scattered remnants of the Legion on Azeroth rallied together with the vile satyrs centuries later, the night elves again rose to meet the threat. The ensuing War of the Satyr exacted a heavy toll from the night elves, but ultimately they vanquished the forces that had set out to wreak havoc on their world.

Human:
Recent discoveries have shown that humans are descended from the barbaric vrykul, half-giant warriors who live in Northrend. Early humans were primarily a scattered and tribal people for several millennia, until the rising strength of the troll empire forced their strategic unification. Thus the nation of Arathor was formed, along with its capital, the city-state of Strom.

^ Read that then pick.

Not sure if troll?

#5 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1315
  • 3v3: 1949
  • RBG: 192

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

Nelf for sure

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

Night elfe

#7 Deniar

Deniar
  • Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

Humans do more damage but the female night elf dance is so KAWAII

#8 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1744
  • 3v3: 2718
  • 5v5: 576

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

View PostXeldarik, on 02 September 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

I think night elfs are even more better because
even more better because engrish is gud

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#9 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2026
  • 3v3: 2348
  • RBG: 960

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

doing cool ass front flips with the best female model in the game vs looking like a dumb ass while you play

the decision is yours

#10 Bridgey

Bridgey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1222
  • 3v3: 2113
  • RBG: 1974
  • LocationSouth West England

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:34 PM

For Alliance i'd go Human as a dps spec generally and Nelf for a healer if allowed.
Posted Image

#11 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1744
  • 3v3: 2718
  • 5v5: 576

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

View PostMvpstar, on 02 September 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

For Alliance i'd go Human as a dps spec generally and Nelf for a healer if allowed.

On the srs, human casters are great for +hit from racial but rogues, it's a toss up, I'd suggest human next patch so you have an on-use trinket every dance.

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#12 Razorscythe

Razorscythe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1723

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

ever considered gnome? 1% exp from daggers and root removal
Conquest vendor disabled.
Posted Image

#13 Maumaux

Maumaux
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/1/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1701
  • 3v3: 1727
  • 5v5: 1811
  • RBG: 2102
  • LocationSanta Barbara

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

Only pve trinket that will be used for rogue will be for Comabt Spec. (Seige of Orgimar trinket.) And to be honest being human in my opinion has always been about pve trinkets and since pvp trinkets will actaully be worth it so race dont matter really. Having 2 dps trinkets will not win you the game, being a good player will though. If human rogue was so good then horde players wouldnt even roll rogue. Just my opinion though.

I'm probably going NE myself, not for any utility jsut cause im a pervert.

#14 warbuxx

warbuxx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2248
  • LocationGuelph, Ontario

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

cant play the game without Meld. Meld > any other racial

#15 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/0/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2705
  • 3v3: 2210
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

Shadowmeld is amazing.
Posted Image

#16 mikebazowski

mikebazowski
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1702
  • LocationGuandanamo

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

From the moment u playing a dps class go human, more dmg=more pressure= is always better than an extra ''vanish'' (shadowmeld) + if u play with the glyph of stealth u will have your extra reopeners.So if i were u i would go with Human/Engineering/glyph of stealth.
Posted Image

#17 Jizx

Jizx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1842
  • 3v3: 2064
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

Glyph of stealth? Are you srs? Nightelf is stronger than Human atm because u can use shadowmeld offensiv, defensiv or for cc. In patch 5.4 u have as Human just PvP trinkets.
Posted Image

#18 mikebazowski

mikebazowski
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationGuandanamo

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

View PostJizx, on 06 September 2013 - 01:06 PM, said:

Glyph of stealth? Are you srs? Nightelf is stronger than Human atm because u can use shadowmeld offensiv, defensiv or for cc. In patch 5.4 u have as Human just PvP trinkets.

explain me pls how is stronger to have shadowmeld offensive= 1 extra opener than having all the time 2 dps trinkets?
p.s. about def and cc sure it is stronger.
p.s. if NE was generaly stronger we wouldnt see the majority of rogs being humans but NEs so many years now....+ most of the people are humans dont like it as a race ,emos,look, etc but they keep going as humans cause of 2 dps trinkets for more dmg.
p.s. glyph of stealth is not stronger than shadowmeld but it helps if u want reopeners and u arent a NE.
Posted Image

#19 Jizx

Jizx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1842
  • 3v3: 2064
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

opener >>> 2 DPS trinkets that its all.
Btw you can use Shadowmeld for cc and dmg to the same time.
And u can avoid cc.

PS : 1. Our restealths are stronger since Subterfuge because u have 3 seconds before u come out of stealth.
2. The Human racial is better when PvE trinkets are stronger than the PvP Trinkets.

Many decent Rogues are Nightelf now for a good reason.
For example Mirlól, Rizzy

Edited by Jizx, 06 September 2013 - 02:16 PM.

Posted Image

#20 mikebazowski

mikebazowski
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationGuandanamo

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostJizx, on 06 September 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

opener >>> 2 DPS trinkets that its all.
Btw you can use Shadowmeld for cc and dmg to the same time.
And u can avoid cc.

PS : 1. Our restealths are stronger since Subterfuge because u have 3 seconds before u come out of stealth.
2. The Human racial is better when PvE trinkets are stronger than the PvP Trinkets.

Many decent Rogues are Nightelf now for a good reason.
For example Mirlól, Rizzy

So if i got it right ,PvP trinkets will be better than PvE trinks on 5.4 , so as human not worth to go with 2 x PvE dps trinkets but change to NE and play with shadowmeld + 1 x PvP dps trinket/medalion?

P.S. With the resilience buffed we need  as more dmg we can get and i think playing  all fight with 2 dps trinkets + synapse springs will be better than the damage u doin 3 sec in subterfuge  and for some sec more ..dunno i might be wrong,
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Night, elf, human, trinket, restealth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<