• Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

ArenaJunkies Resto Druid podcast

On Sunday the AJ resto druid podcast takes place. Guests were Hotted, Nolij, Doomsen, Bigmoran and Hamlet. Hosts were Lazerchicken and Hildegard. We talked about all the resto druid changes for 5.4, about Cenarion Ward being available due to NS being baseline, about the Wild Mushroom changes, the glyph of Lifebloom being baseline.

We talk about resto druids in 5.4, PvP vs. PvE balance, Cenarion Ward, NS baseline, Wild mushrooms changes, the Glyph of Lifebloom. Druids look to be the strongest arena healers with patch 5.4.

Podcast MP3 version

Download the ArenaJunkies resto druid podcast as MP3.

Everybody loves Zyrean wins ArenaLeague

Congratulations to Everybody loves Zyrean for winning ArenaLeague! Check out the video playlist of the finals below.

New to ArenaJunkies?

AJ is the forum in which World of Warcraft arena is discussed. Our site is well known for the distinction made between Junkies and normal members. Only Junkies (former gladiators or players rated 2.2k or higher in 3v3 bracket this season) can write in some parts of the forums (General Section for example). Everyone, however, can write comments on the news and is able to post on the class forums. You can login if you are registered at other Curse websites like MMO Champion. If you're not, then just create a new account.

Follow Arena Junkies

Posted Image Posted Image

Want to play on the ArenaPass tournament realm?

The registration is still open. You can not only compete for a spot to the regional BlizzCon qualifiers but also win a Murloc pet and the Vanquisher title, have up to 11 fully geared characters for the arena and ride close to any mount you like. Also you can /wave into the livestream or say hello to the tournament players.

More infos and registration: http://battle.net/wow/community/arena/

Tournament UI and ArenaLive UnitFrames

Many people ask about the new Tournament UI and the UnitFrames based on them. Here are the download links.

Download the ArenaLive tournament UI

Download the ArenaLive UnitFrames

#2 Getfkd91

Getfkd91
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/0/0/.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

First !! FIrst

#3 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

oh boy...

#4 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2429
  • 3v3: 2644
  • 5v5: 2648
  • RBG: 2454

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

:D

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#5 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:34 AM

Bigmoron, really? Dude can't even play spellcleave correctly and ends up getting farmed by Thug on the AT Lol... This site is just getting worse and worse in quality.

#6 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:53 AM

View PostAcerMVP, on 26 August 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

Bigmoron, really? Dude can't even play spellcleave correctly and ends up getting farmed by Thug on the AT Lol... This site is just getting worse and worse in quality.
i only faced his mld and it was actually sick, you're just biased cause you obviously have personal issues with him. like look at your signature.

if you're gona rip on someone in the list it should be hotted...

Edited by talaax, 26 August 2013 - 02:55 AM.

#7 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1826

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:17 AM

Can you post a guide on how to win at life? thx in advance

#8 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

Sure bootz, if you'd like. I myself run a company that has a net worth of $10million. I can show you how to be like me and gain a successful life.

#9 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 26 August 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

Sure bootz, if you'd like. I myself run a company that has a net worth of $10million. I can show you how to be like me and gain a successful life.

Do you lift tho?
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#10 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

See, sometimes you are actually a helpful and good contributor to the site and I think "I'm glad to see interesting content on AJ".  Other times, you are such a humongous asshole who clearly has issues and needs to use his internet muscled to pick on someone over a video game that I wonder why I bother doing anything at all VOLUNTARILY for this 'community'.  

TL;DR grow up someday and stop being such a tool.

#11 NickyEU

NickyEU
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostZaephyr, on 26 August 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

Do you lift tho?

I myself run a company that has a net worth of $10million.

// Frozire // Nicky \\ Aphix \\

#12 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

I myself run a youtube channel with a networth of $15

Edited by Ayrasaurus, 26 August 2013 - 02:44 PM.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#13 NickyEU

NickyEU
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

View PostAyrasaurus, on 26 August 2013 - 02:44 PM, said:

I myself run a youtube channel with a networth of $15

And you lift!

Can you post a guide on how to win at life youtube??
// Frozire // Nicky \\ Aphix \\

#14 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

View PostUdderly, on 26 August 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

See, sometimes you are actually a helpful and good contributor to the site and I think "I'm glad to see interesting content on AJ".  Other times, you are such a humongous asshole who clearly has issues and needs to use his internet muscled to pick on someone over a video game that I wonder why I bother doing anything at all VOLUNTARILY for this 'community'.  

TL;DR grow up someday and stop being such a tool.

I respond as a tool when I need too. I'm only an asshole to certain users which I see isn't a problem, it's actually quite common. I'll respond with a contributing and helpful manner when it's needed; at this point, it's not. This podcast is meant to be helpful, but then they bring one of the shittiest druids ever on that doesn't even try to help the community other than spam and try to get his e-fame up by asking for reps and wintrades in the battlegroup forums. From what I also hear, from honest players that actually play the game for fun, Bigmoran has a set of friends that farm IP's for him and DDoS for him. You know what it is that you can't even play the game for fun anymore because you have to constantly be worred about some one trying to "farm" you or DDoS you every time you log in?

View PostBigmoran, on 04 August 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

anyone wanna rep trade?

View PostBigmoran, on 09 August 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

yo can someone feed me so we can get this r1 locked in already

pls
Even if he is "joking", he's still trash and like I posted in one of the threads, I'm here to take the trash out. I'm just bringing everyone's attention to situations that happen on this site and people don't even notice.
http://www.arenajunk...80#entry3924546

But it's fine, because moderators on this site seem to not even give a shit anymore.

#15 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

Video is on YouTube. Improved the download link for the MP3 to not autoplay and actually offer a download link.

#16 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:05 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 26 August 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

I respond as a tool when I need too. I'm only an asshole to certain users which I see isn't a problem, it's actually quite common. I'll respond with a contributing and helpful manner when it's needed; at this point, it's not. This podcast is meant to be helpful, but then they bring one of the shittiest druids ever on that doesn't even try to help the community other than spam and try to get his e-fame up by asking for reps and wintrades in the battlegroup forums. From what I also hear, from honest players that actually play the game for fun, Bigmoran has a set of friends that farm IP's for him and DDoS for him. You know what it is that you can't even play the game for fun anymore because you have to constantly be worred about some one trying to "farm" you or DDoS you every time you log in?

Even if he is "joking", he's still trash and like I posted in one of the threads, I'm here to take the trash out. I'm just bringing everyone's attention to situations that happen on this site and people don't even notice.

But it's fine, because moderators on this site seem to not even give a shit anymore.

OK cool, so you heard a rumor and felt the need to bash about it - got it.  Didn't realize this was high school.  I'm guessing you didn't listen to the podcast, which a lot of people said they really enjoyed, but clearly you should say negative things about it without listening.

You're like the people bashing the Batman pick who will tell us all the movie is shit without ever seeing it.

#17 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:37 AM

I am a video game developer :duckers:

haven't developed anything yet  :lol:
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#18 mezyo

mezyo
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1815

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:40 AM

I like pre patch talk. I remember when everyone thought disc would be bad because of the crit thing.
Seems to be comparing 5.4 changes with 5.3 play style.

MIGHTY BASH SHOULD NOT BE DODGED +rep

Edit

WTF really.

Edited by mezyo, 27 August 2013 - 10:46 AM.

Posted Image

#19 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:50 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 26 August 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

Did he sleep with your girlfriend?

Only logical conclusion to this kind of aggressive attack.

#20 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

:S

You say this site is getting worse and worse yet you contribute with garbage the sentence before...

Are you serious?

Edited by Poobandit, 27 August 2013 - 03:49 PM.

twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<