• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2435

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:23 AM

good change

Edited by Psychonautic, 27 August 2013 - 07:14 PM.

Those that are the loudest in their threats are the weakest in their actions.

I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!

Excuse my Charisma

Posted Image

#22 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 24 August 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

With the way the RBG ladder there isn't an accurate way to estimate the number of titles spots right? Will arena have the same problem next patch? Since there wont be anymore 0-20 teams to base it off of?
If character rank will be available anywhere in the data sent to the client, armory, or via API, you could still make a 0-rated 0-50 character and discover the bottom rank. That's all you need for the calculation.
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#23 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:51 PM

Isn't this what we wanted?

#24 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/2/1/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 2063
  • 3v3: 2762
  • 5v5: 1437
  • RBG: 2227

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:18 AM

View PostFeliclandelo, on 25 August 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

Isn't this what we wanted?
Yeah.

I personally can't wait
Posted Image

#25 Tripyo

Tripyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2308
  • 3v3: 2652
  • 5v5: 1588
  • RBG: 1812

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:43 PM

View PostSpeedymart, on 29 August 2013 - 08:18 AM, said:

Yeah.

I personally can't wait

I think the no team part will be reverted after 1 season. Just because next season is just going to be dominated by the full green 20wins/40losses 3.5k rated elite players like the rbg ladders.

#26 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostTripyo, on 29 August 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

I think the no team part will be reverted after 1 season. Just because next season is just going to be dominated by the full green 20wins/40losses 3.5k rated elite players like the rbg ladders.

There's a difference in being carried by nine other players, over two other players. You can't carry a person in greens in a 3v3 match, they will get nuked immediately when a person sees 280k healthpool. Yes, boosting will increase now that it's cross realm, but it will be a lot harder for some one that has no skills to play at such a high mmr against teams that pretty much know what they're doing. Eventually, piloting will have to take over, but that will be easy to spot when you see randoms at the top of the BG with no previous experience in Arenas. With the amount of teams that will now start queing, wintrading pretty much won't exists anymore till some body figures out the algorithm to Blizzards arena system.

#27 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/2/1/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 2063
  • 3v3: 2762
  • 5v5: 1437
  • RBG: 2227

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

View PostTripyo, on 29 August 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

You can only carry people so far in 3s before it becomes too painful to deal with. If you're talking about bug abusing, fortunately the NA/EU blizzard usually does a significantly better job at keeping shit in line compared to the asia blizzard

Edited by Speedymart, 29 August 2013 - 03:33 PM.

Posted Image

#28 KPul

KPul
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 2365
  • 3v3: 2741
  • 5v5: 1949
  • RBG: 2288

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:46 PM

Posted Image

Hes talking about wintrading you big oaf.  It wont go away.. because it will work the same way it does now.. they will have an MMR way higher than any of the arena players

Edited by KPul, 29 August 2013 - 03:47 PM.

Posted Image   Posted Image

#29 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:48 PM

View PostSpeedymart, on 29 August 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

You can only carry people so far in 3s before it becomes too painful to deal with. If you're talking about bug abusing, fortunately the NA/EU blizzard usually does a significantly better job at keeping shit in line compared to the asia blizzard
Russians have another opinion :D

#30 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

View PostKPul, on 29 August 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

Hes talking about wintrading you big oaf.  It wont go away.. because it will work the same way it does now.. they will have an MMR way higher than any of the arena players

You seriously have downs? It's going to be almost impossible to win trade during 5.4; unless you have six characters at 2900 MMR queing into each other at 5am in the morning, but at that point it becomes obvious. Especially since they're most likely going to reset MMR for this new implementation. Even if they don't reset, you're still going to face a huger pool of players meaning less likely to que into each other. Which went over your head because you apparently can't read my last sentence.

Edited by AcerMVP, 29 August 2013 - 04:25 PM.

#31 Melbyz

Melbyz
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance 2/2/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1610
  • 3v3: 1248
  • RBG: 2270

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostPoobandit, on 24 August 2013 - 04:24 AM, said:

Remember that it will probably be like RBGs, where playing one game adds you to the "pool" of eligible players.

That will increase spots by a lot

(requires 50 games won in Season 14) prolly goes for any title achieved in 3vs3 and 5vs5

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:20 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 29 August 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

There's a difference in being carried by nine other players, over two other players. You can't carry a person in greens in a 3v3 match, they will get nuked immediately when a person sees 280k healthpool. Yes, boosting will increase now that it's cross realm, but it will be a lot harder for some one that has no skills to play at such a high mmr against teams that pretty much know what they're doing. Eventually, piloting will have to take over, but that will be easy to spot when you see randoms at the top of the BG with no previous experience in Arenas. With the amount of teams that will now start queing, wintrading pretty much won't exists anymore till some body figures out the algorithm to Blizzards arena system.

they're russians, russian dont play legit, and when they do its a 1400team trying to figure out how to not play legit

#33 KPul

KPul
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 29 August 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

You seriously have downs? It's going to be almost impossible to win trade during 5.4; unless you have six characters at 2900 MMR queing into each other at 5am in the morning, but at that point it becomes obvious. Especially since they're most likely going to reset MMR for this new implementation. Even if they don't reset, you're still going to face a huger pool of players meaning less likely to que into each other. Which went over your head because you apparently can't read my last sentence.

I don't know why people respond to you.    China's Arena ladder/ Russia's Arena ladder/US, EU RBG ladders all completely contradict what you just said.     They don't plan on fighting each other in greens,   they plan to specifically queue into each other and if they don't get each other they don't join.  They don't care about how obvious it is, they just buy a new account if it gets banned, they bot it to level 90, wintrade it to really high mmr and sell rating to idiots who think mutilate is a viable spec, rinse and repeat.    I understood what your last sentence meant but you are too stupid to realize that these guys in full greens dgaf about actually playing the game.   They will just win trade each other at the early hours of the morning, get to a ridiculously high mmr and then win trade people who are interested in arena achievements all season.  Resetting MMR will only slow it down but they will just do what they did before to get to where they are currently on live.   Oh and to respond to your statement about

View PostAcerMVP, on 29 August 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

the algorithm to Blizzards arena system.
There is no algorithm to their arena system.  If you think they care about the arena ladders more than the RBG ladders you are dumber than I thought.     Wintrading is wintrading to blizzard, no matter what bracket it is in.   They just don't do any of the bans or resets to these players til the end of the season so they won't attempt to do it again.

Maybe if you werent too busy refreshing the MMO-Champion / Arenajunkies pages looking for anything tagged "Assassination" or "Mutilate" you would know all of this already.

#34 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:20 PM

You're seriously that stupid... First of all, RBG =/= Arena especially in 5.4 where the queue system will now be region-wide. Yes, of course theyre going to que into each other, but god knows how long they will take till they figure out, only because there is a algorithm system in Arena... This is the part where I know you're a complete moron who probably needed to google search the meaning of algorithm and most likely got carried s10 and s11, along with this current season. Arena's are almost currently based off of Microsoft's Truskill System: http://research.micr...ll/details.aspx Here is a thread that specifically talks about how the MMR system works: http://www.threadmet...MMR_Algorithm/.

So next season, from the looks of it, it will have to do something with sigma^x/y, y being the rating/mmr system and x being the number of players that are queing, but in the end, you're probably to stupid to even understand any of this.  But keep trying, you're not going to get anywhere in life being that stupid.

Edited by AcerMVP, 29 August 2013 - 07:26 PM.

#35 Justblaze

Justblaze
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 29 August 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

You're seriously that stupid... First of all, RBG =/= Arena especially in 5.4 where the queue system will now be region-wide. Yes, of course theyre going to que into each other, but god knows how long they will take till they figure out, only because there is a algorithm system in Arena... This is the part where I know you're a complete moron who probably needed to google search the meaning of algorithm and most likely got carried s10 and s11, along with this current season.

but in the end, you're probably to stupid to even understand any of this. But keep trying, you're not going to get anywhere in life being that stupid.

yah, you're one to talk...

#36 KPul

KPul
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 29 August 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

So next season, from the looks of it, it will have to do something with sigma^x/y, y being the rating/mmr system and x being the number of players that are queing, but in the end, you're probably to stupid to even understand any of this.  But keep trying, you're not going to get anywhere in life being that stupid.

Can we do something with sigma^x/y,  y being your Arenajunkies account and x being the number of moderators that are able to mute you?

Obviously theres an MMR system in the game you retard, thats not what im arguing, im going back to your original statement  where you said they cant queue arenas in greens and be successful.   Where I responded with they dont care about what gear they have they will only queue into eachother til they are super high rated and it wont matter who else is queueing.

Can you please just take your "10 million dollar business" and go back under the bridge you came from?  

Calling me carried is the biggest joke on here when everyone knows you completely dodged me when I publicly asked you to mirror me in 3's on stream to show everyone why mutilate is garbage.

Edited by KPul, 29 August 2013 - 08:09 PM.

#37 KPul

KPul
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

double post because im that annoyed at how dumb you are

Edited by KPul, 29 August 2013 - 07:53 PM.

#38 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1826

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

Down goes Venruki.

#39 Cutebaby

Cutebaby
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Daggerspine
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:02 PM

Guys please stop using words and mathematics you dont understand

#40 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostKPul, on 29 August 2013 - 07:52 PM, said:

Can you please just take your "10 million dollar business" and go back under the bridge you came from?  
How jealous are you that I live what you can only dream of doing.

View PostKPul, on 29 August 2013 - 07:52 PM, said:

Calling me carried is the biggest joke on here when everyone knows you completely dodged me when I publicly asked you to mirror me in 3's on stream to show everyone why mutilate is garbage.
Never happened. You must of asked some random, but it was certainly not me. I would of wrecked your shit in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<