Marshmellow, on 23 August 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:
I think its mainly because monks have more ways to stop mage damage than warriors, but ele damage is completely random and unpredictable which is the hardest damage for monks to stop
also on a side note against an ele/hpally team I was getting lava bursted while the ele sham was in full fears/ paralyzes, assuming it's a bug but it was annoying
Let me give you an example of a game yesterday:
1) Mage comes out of invis my priest death poly
2)He PoM polys the priest and novas me. I reflect deepfreeze
3) Priest starts casting MC - I charge it
4) Mage casts sheep im too far so I mass reflect instead
5) Priest casts MC again - can't stop
6) I get novaed reflect DF again
7) Charge shockwave priest to stop fear on my pr
8) Priest uses mc as soon as wave is over - i leap and use Disrupting shout
8) Mage casts frostbolt on me - I do the "mistake" of pummeling it
9) Mage gets a poly on priest
10) I miss df reflect
11) I die
And I was with 50% hp all game (he killed me through second wind that atm ticks 20k per sec b/c it's bugged). The cc they have is so stupid and so anti-melee that no matter how well you play, the priest is free to just spam MC, while the mage PvEs you down. Even if you pummel frostbolt you are penalized because he will get a full sheep which is worse.
Mage priest is the king of 2s in the next patch
Zerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:
If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.
Renaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:
If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.
simonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:
bro you got +rep'd by rapture...