• Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2259

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

View PostTosan, on 18 August 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

YOU brought up my past accomplishments, not me.  You tried to insult my accomplishments, I put you in your place, now you try to deflect with "omg living in the past" - Don't bring up my past if you don't want me to prove you wrong with it....?  Seems logical.

This is my favorite deranged debate tactic.  

Party 1 brings up topic
Party 2 retorts on topic
Party 1 deflects with "omg I can't believe you talked about the topic I brought up"

Don't bring it up if you don't want me to respond about it....derp?  I can't believe how often people try to get away with this lol.  Try to make me look like I'm bragging when I was merely correcting your jealous insult.

where in my statement did I say ANYTHING about past accomplishments until after you brought it up? I, if anything, insulted your recent accomplishments, or lack there-of. apparently you should be taking your own advice because the only LAN you showed up for you apparently did horribly and the only LAN I went to I came in 3rd place.

you can't actually believe that I am jealous of you so please just stop with that

#102 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:58 PM

View PostComesnatural, on 18 August 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

where in my statement did I say ANYTHING about past accomplishments until after you brought it up? I, if anything, insulted your recent accomplishments, or lack there-of. apparently you should be taking your own advice because the only LAN you showed up for you apparently did horribly and the only LAN I went to I came in 3rd place.

you can't actually believe that I am jealous of you so please just stop with that

We went 1-2 with virtually every team at the tournie, barely losing, and we had the worst comp imaginable.  Let's pretend that comp doesn't matter in world of warcraft though, right?  Every team at the tournie knew we'd win if we had a Shaman, because our comp only worked with a Shaman (like 95% of cata comps).  We showed up with a last second replacement knowing we'd lose, we just picked a nice guy to come with us and enjoy a free vacation and some cash, and hang out with nerd bros.  Making the most of a bad situation, we still had fun ;)

#103 Mageic

Mageic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental
  • RBG: 192

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:59 PM

View PostTosan, on 18 August 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

You can't bring that to a forum and then accuse someone of slandering without proof, where are the ethics?

Are you kidding me? You are slandering without proof, where are the ethics in that.

Everything you post just makes you look worse, you deflect any good argument and respond with some unrelated nonsense.

So please, answer the question I originally gave you. What is he going to have to do to prove to you he doesn't cheat? Not that I care about your personal opinion but you just know your answer is going to be unreasonable so you would rather ignore it and keep spreading this bullshit.

#104 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:05 AM

View PostMageic, on 18 August 2013 - 11:59 PM, said:

Are you kidding me? You are slandering without proof, where are the ethics in that.

Slandering is public.  I didn't slander, I didn't post on the forums until you posted.  If you didn't want it brought to the forums, why did you do it?  I accused in whispers, NOT in a public forum.

Everything you post just makes you look worse, you deflect any good argument and respond with some unrelated nonsense.

I haven't deflected a single good argument, this is just what people like to say when they don't actually have anything to argue.  If I ignore a million strawmen/red herrings it's called deflecting, right? Unrelated nonsense?  Rositajones is the one throwing red herrings left and right, I could ignore them but then I get told I'm "dodging" or "deflecting" by not addressing them right?

It's lose/lose when you argue with a circle jerk buddy squad.  Most of the people in this thread are your butt buddies.

So please, answer the question I originally gave you. What is he going to have to do to prove to you he doesn't cheat? Not that I care about your personal opinion but you just know your answer is going to be unreasonable so you would rather ignore it and keep spreading this bullshit.

That's an dumb question to ask in the first place.  What does he have to do to prove it? I don't know, play at regionals where it's not allowed?  If I'm already convinced, it's pretty hard for him to prove it, because he can turn it on and off whenever he wants.  If there's a way to prove it, that'd be great, but right now there's not, you'll just have to accept that it's what I think.  

I'm not going around posting about it everywhere accusing publicly so you have nothing to worry about, until of course you make this post to draw attention to it yourself, but that's on you.

Edited by Tosan, 19 August 2013 - 12:09 AM.

#105 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:07 AM

View PostTosan, on 18 August 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

Making the most of a bad situation, we still had fun ;)

that wink is there because even you know yourself you are completely bullshitting. rogue/hunter/x was a good comp no matter what. you lacked skill. you couldnt hold your hatred towards your shaman so you lost him (not surprised) then got karv because he was on the r1 team and thought u could make it work

of course you couldnt

not surprised

#106 Comesnatural

Comesnatural
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:09 AM

View PostTosan, on 18 August 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

We went 1-2 with virtually every team at the tournie, barely losing, and we had the worst comp imaginable.  Let's pretend that comp doesn't matter in world of warcraft though, right?  Every team at the tournie knew we'd win if we had a Shaman, because our comp only worked with a Shaman (like 95% of cata comps).  We showed up with a last second replacement knowing we'd lose, we just picked a nice guy to come with us and enjoy a free vacation and some cash, and hang out with nerd bros.  Making the most of a bad situation, we still had fun ;)

idk why you're trying to justify what happened two years ago I don't give a fuck I'm just going along with what you said; your track record isn't too hot for live tournaments, so for you to judge me based on the nothing you know is pretty ignorant.

#107 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

View Postflannelsoff, on 19 August 2013 - 12:07 AM, said:

that wink is there because even you know yourself you are completely bullshitting. rogue/hunter/x was a good comp no matter what. you lacked skill. you couldnt hold your hatred towards your shaman so you lost him (not surprised) then got karv because he was on the r1 team and thought u could make it work

of course you couldnt

not surprised

rofl......

#108 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:15 AM

View PostComesnatural, on 19 August 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

idk why you're trying to justify what happened two years ago I don't give a fuck I'm just going along with what you said; your track record isn't too hot for live tournaments, so for you to judge me based on the nothing you know is pretty ignorant.

Nice criteria breakdown. "Live tournaments" as if it matters, grasping at straws now buddy.  Tournies are tournies, it's about who you play, I don't even use addons so that's not a factor.  My tournie record is 1st, 2nd, and then forfeit.  2nd place being my worst? Damn.  I mean regionals doesn't even count, Pally Thug isn't even a comp, it's the worst imaginable comp in the entire expansion.  Coulda brought a random shaman and done better.  Let's pretend comp/class strength isn't a factor in WoW though, you could play triple paladin to Blizzcon I'm totally positive, it's all about da skillz!!11

Oh look, more strawmen for me to punch.  Nice one, are these the good arguments you were talking about Novoz?

Edited by Tosan, 19 August 2013 - 12:20 AM.

#109 Comesnatural

Comesnatural
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:23 AM

View PostTosan, on 19 August 2013 - 12:05 AM, said:

I haven't deflected a single good argument, this is just what people like to say when they don't actually have anything to argue.  If I ignore a million strawmen/red herrings it's called deflecting, right? Unrelated nonsense?  Rositajones is the one throwing red herrings left and right, I could ignore them but then I get told I'm "dodging" or "deflecting" by not addressing them right?

Rositajones is the one throwing red herrings

wreaking with jealousy and hate towards me, obviously because you didn't like being farmed in my alt monk video.

It's lose/lose when you argue with a circle jerk buddy squad.  Most of the people in this thread are your butt buddies.

just like "EVERYONE" who "KNOWS" dannycarey uses some retarded healing orb cheat? you're too hypocritical and delusional to have a serious argument with I apologize for posting in the first place I've only lost brain cells in the process.

Posted Image

Edited by Comesnatural, 19 August 2013 - 12:28 AM.

#110 Mageic

Mageic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental
  • RBG: 192

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

I don't talk to anyone who has posted in this thread except for rosita and snaregod. Nice try though.

I'm not going around posting about it everywhere accusing publicly so you have nothing to worry about, until of course you make this post to draw attention to it yourself, but that's on you.

You and azael were both telling your stream we're cheating. That is public.

But fine w/e, you're going to believe he cheats based no nothing other than the fact you lose to him and you heard a rumor around. Seems logical I guess.

#111 Comesnatural

Comesnatural
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:29 AM

View PostTosan, on 19 August 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

Nice criteria breakdown. "Live tournaments" as if it matters, grasping at straws now buddy.  Tournies are tournies, it's about who you play, I don't even use addons so that's not a factor.  My tournie record is 1st, 2nd, and then forfeit.  2nd place being my worst? Damn.  I mean regionals doesn't even count, Pally Thug isn't even a comp, it's the worst imaginable comp in the entire expansion.  Coulda brought a random shaman and done better.  Let's pretend comp/class strength isn't a factor in WoW though, you could play triple paladin to Blizzcon I'm totally positive, it's all about da skillz!!11

Oh look, more strawmen for me to punch.  Nice one, are these the good arguments you were talking about Novoz?
like I said I don't care you're making excuses for yourself.

stop trying to sound intelligent it just makes you look more stupid. if you actually think your arguments are anywhere near valid you're delusional because pretty much everyone who has posted on this thread is bashing you

#112 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:37 AM

Posted Image

#113 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:15 AM

Posted Image

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#114 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2429
  • 3v3: 2644
  • 5v5: 2648
  • RBG: 2454

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:33 AM

dinner tonight at the gaming house will be a warm bucket of shame with a hint of Tosan tears

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#115 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • LocationSheffield, UK

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:37 AM

You're so fucking insecure (can't stress the insecure part enough) Tosan it's absolutely hilarious. I remember going to your stream with Braindeadly and telling him how to troll you and how your response is gonna look. Result? Exactly as predicted, every single fucking time despite doing it to you 4 nights in a row. You guys try it yourself, here's how to "trawl XD" Tosania:

1. Go to his stream
2. Wait till he plays a mage
3. Wait till he loses a game (won't have to wait long for that ehehehehehehe)
4. Now here comes the juicy part: Ask him to play his hunter and imply he sucks on a mage, but not in a furious way, do it in a nice, passive agressive way: "Tosan, I really like watching you, but when will you play your hunter? You're not a very good mage.. ^^" or so.
5. Listen to him give you an essay about how hes 40 times rank 1 in season 1 and season 45, how he sold his 4 times rank 1 mage and how he's better than you and you're a no one.

Works every-single-fucking-time. Now, I do realize how pathetic doing that is, don't get me wrong, it's just something to pass the time when you're bored at night, however you have to ask yourself why does it work, and I think it has a pretty clear connection to insecurity. I have no idea what you're doing in that gaming house but I'm pretty sure all of these guys around you know that you don't belong there but they're just too nice to tell you that.

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#116 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:20 AM

gonna be awk as fuck if these two groups see eachother at regionals

jk everyone is way friendlier in person

aside from tosan

dude is a dick

jk

#117 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:27 AM

View PostConradical, on 19 August 2013 - 03:20 AM, said:

gonna be awk as fuck if these two groups see eachother at regionals

jk everyone is way friendlier in person

aside from tosan

dude is a dick

jk
can you go away? i thought you quit the game or something? you're not funny. the only people who enjoy your lame jokes and dont get annoyed by how u kiss ass to reckful and cdew, are the retard viewers.

ps. please do not commentate again. you ruined the hydra samx and pigboy games for me with your lame fat ass by trying to be funny and sounding like a rude prick.

Edited by talaax, 19 August 2013 - 03:28 AM.

#118 Shouri

Shouri
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:39 AM

damn this is just the drama wow needed

#119 Shouri

Shouri
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:44 AM

the koreans hacked at blizzcon

#120 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:45 AM

View Posttalaax, on 19 August 2013 - 03:27 AM, said:

can you go away? i thought you quit the game or something? you're not funny. the only people who enjoy your lame jokes and dont get annoyed by how u kiss ass to reckful and cdew, are the retard viewers.

ps. please do not commentate again. you ruined the hydra samx and pigboy games for me with your lame fat ass by trying to be funny and sounding like a rude prick.

nice s12 glad title, grats on access

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<