LSD vs Shatterplay/Fireplay and Jungle Cleave

Jungle LSD Shatterplay Fireplay 3v3

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 justchillinz

justchillinz
  • Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:31 AM

Hey there I just came back from a long break and I'm queuing lsd with friends on my lock at around 2400 mmr and we're having problems with Mage Spriest (Rshammy and Rdruid variations) teams and jungle cleave.

Against shatter play we can deal decent to good damage on either mage or spriest (force a block or disperse); however, every single deep cooldown from mage forces us defensive (I, the lock, will get deeped and my rdruid will get silenced simultaneously so he cannot dispel and then will eat a fear/Pom Poly, which he uses tree form to avoid but after it runs out it is just impossible, include dragon's breath in the cc as well in the case of fire mage)

I cannot push out for fears on the healer (+ I have to fake silences,shears grounding and fear ward) until pretty late in the game at which point we no longer have any defensives left and the next deep kills me (our druid can't cyclone either, hex just gets dispelled insta)

The rdruid fireplay was completely one sided, endless cc on my druid and between kiting with gate and spamming drain life (our shammy was constantly poly'd or some other cc) I can't interrupt enough of their cc chain to live.

And Jungle cleave is just fucking retarded never stop instant cc on our druid, while putting out absurd pressure that I try my best to kite with gate and port (I typically die most if not every game) I'm using imp to dispel but its a 50/50 chance with hunter's mark up (probably goat mind numbing on as well, making it even worse)

Sorry for the wall of text, just trying to be as specific as I can. Thanks a ton!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jungle, LSD, Shatterplay, Fireplay, 3v3

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

<