You want questions?
1) Have you ever considered changing CC chains to make them exclusive for each class type? Example: every healer's CC DRs with each other, every melee CC DRs with other melee CC, every caster CC DRs with other casters?
2) Similar question regarding CC, have you considered DRing Cyclone with Fear/Polymorph to tone down certain CC chains like MLD? If not, why?
3) Damage is high on a lot of classes, but elemental shamans/fire mages/destro locks are exhibiting a lot of one-shots and they are usually extremely hard to stop from happening, can we see that toned down?
4) Divine Shield doesn't work through Cyclone, why? Hand of Purity, Desecrated Ground, BM, etc all work through Cyclone
5) Right now holy paladins suffer from crazy CC chains.. Unbreakable Spirit is a good change but it's a change in the wrong direction. Divine Shield on a 2.5 minute just doesn't feel right. Any chance to possibly reverting that change and giving paladins a Will of the Forsaken/Nimble Brew?
6) WW Monks are doing over the top damage on the PTR but nobody seems to notice, is this something you are looking at?
7) Warlock CC next patch will consist howl of terror, shadowfury, blood horror. Can we tone that down?
8) With teams disappearing next patch, is this years 3v3 tournament the last of its kind?
fuck invite me to that skype interview ive got a million quesstions
Edited by Zilea, 14 August 2013 - 03:08 PM.