Disc/Arms 2v2 mop?

priest warrior 2v2 disc arms mop arena comp

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jinxlol213

jinxlol213
  • Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

my friend and i going to level up in blizzard official server and we only play pvp
we want to migrate from 3.3.5 to MoP and we don't know that Disc/arms is any good in MoP?
My main class is Priest and His main is Warrior , we are planning for +2k rate
Please share your ideas about this Comp

#2 Peacesells

Peacesells
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/1/0

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

I played it to 2200ish this season without skype. It's pretty good if you time your shit will, but be prepared to lose vs every feral+healer team. Hunter + disc is also a pain in the arse but other comps/teams are fine. Just play uber offensive
Peace sells ...but who's buying?

#3 Influence123

Influence123
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/2/0/2

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

View PostPeacesells, on 12 August 2013 - 03:51 PM, said:

I played it to 2200ish this season without skype. It's pretty good if you time your shit will, but be prepared to lose vs every feral+healer team. Hunter + disc is also a pain in the arse but other comps/teams are fine. Just play uber offensive

I actually disagree with this. Warrior should completely counter any hunter team. You should easily be able to eat every single trap that the hunter throws out.

Even feral healer teams I haven't had too much of an issue with. Ferals take a good bit of damage and you have the mobility to keep up with them.

If anything you should be spam losing to mage priest. Not the other two.

#4 Peacesells

Peacesells
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/1/0

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

View PostInfluence123, on 12 August 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

I actually disagree with this. Warrior should completely counter any hunter team. You should easily be able to eat every single trap that the hunter throws out.

Even feral healer teams I haven't had too much of an issue with. Ferals take a good bit of damage and you have the mobility to keep up with them.

If anything you should be spam losing to mage priest. Not the other two.

Most of the hunter+disc teams we've faced played with void tendrils and controlled me instead of the priest and nuked him. I didn't say that it's a counter or anything, just painful to play against it.

The problem with ferals is obviously that they have infinity control to stop warrior's damage/burst.

Mage/priest wasn't a big problem, rdruid/mage however was and I forgot to mention that.
Peace sells ...but who's buying?

#5 Influence123

Influence123
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/2/0/2

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

View PostPeacesells, on 12 August 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

Most of the hunter+disc teams we've faced played with void tendrils and controlled me instead of the priest and nuked him. I didn't say that it's a counter or anything, just painful to play against it.

The problem with ferals is obviously that they have infinity control to stop warrior's damage/burst.

Mage/priest wasn't a big problem, rdruid/mage however was and I forgot to mention that.

You have safeguard out of void tendrils, Psychic scream you can enrage out of, and trap can be dispelled. Besides DR'ed hunter root you should be controlled all that much.

#6 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:02 PM

You don't lose to hunter/priest because , well, they can't overcome warrior healing/defensives. Fights usually end with killing pet, then hunter.

Mage/priest, you are looking at a %0 and feral/priest , %30 winning chance.

#7 jinxlol213

jinxlol213
  • Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:22 AM

i've made up my mind to go disc/arms
now , i want to know what's 3v3 compo with Disc and Arms .
Hunter / Retri / Feral dudu / Balance dudu.
Which one and why ?

#8 jinxlol213

jinxlol213
  • Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:48 AM

sry

#9 Dubsidia

Dubsidia
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:40 AM

View PostInfluence123, on 12 August 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Good hunter will bait Safeguards, putting both the warr and priest in a web trap and still landing trap. But I agree, Warr is a strong trap eating class (lol), but the low defensive's that a war has and the constant pressure/traps from hunter is usually too much for a War/Disc in a long game.

I agree with the second part, War is a great counter to Ferals uptime, Ferals are usually forced to go warr, the stuns from warr allows more time for cc on the enemy healer/ purges on kill target.

For 5.4 3s, I would suggest trying MM Hunter, the strong control from MM allows you to force trinkets and keep up dmg to force defensive's. This then allows you to pop warr cds and land a kill almost every time.

Off Topic slightly : Disc output is getting buffed in 5.4, but I still think Holy is  better class for 2s, have you considered trying holy?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: priest, warrior, 2v2, disc, arms, mop, arena, comp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<