Starbuck
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Caelestrasz
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/1/1/2/2
  • RBG: 192

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

Sadly I agree with Mvp, we don't need more mobility buffs, the issue still lays in defense, ours is outdated and weak compared to the weapons of masses of other classes.

#82 FuguFish

FuguFish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1870

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 13 August 2013 - 02:00 AM, said:

Hey Retard, you just said I made a guide, what have you contributed? Nothing, just another rogue that thinks he's tough. Think before you waste your time trying to talk to me.

Also, I didn't just realize, you can ask anybody that was playing with me pre-mop, I was playing assassination since Vanilla. I've been playing Assassination way before mutilate even existed, which is probably more than you have in IQ.

Firstly, your guide does fuck all other than tell people what to reforge/enchant/gem (which is pretty fucking obvious already) and what talents are good (again obvious). In your guide you claim that unknown to many, mutilate is actually very good, but you DONT EVEN SAY WHY. Every single post you make you say people are bad and that you just need to play properly but you have never presented a single iota of evidence to back up your claims.

Secondly, I don't think you can call anyone retarded when you can't present an argument to save your life. You, along with many socially awkward members of this community, seem to think that having played a game for a long time makes you smart or that you should deserve respect. Guess what? You're wrong and you need to work for it.

Finally I always come back to this quote, from the "Killing Spree is now single target..." thread.

"8 million subscribers as of March 2013, World of Warcraft
There's 11 Classes in this game, if we were to take 11 and divide it by 8, that means 1.3million (This is just an assumption and not actual fact since I really don't know the numbers) players most likely play a rogue."

Honestly, you are so unbelievably stupid I lose faith in humanity everytime I read a response with your name on it. Please go educate yourself.

You are right about one thing. You clean out the trash, only because you're too fucking retarded to do anything else.

#83 Narl

Narl
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Terokkar
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1439
  • 3v3: 1019
  • RBG: 1594

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

I despair at the removal of the down voting buttons from general forum and networking sites after that rant.

People need to know when thier being an arse.

#84 FuguFish

FuguFish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1870

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

I don't mind people posting their views. I hate ignorant and arrogant people that want to bring others down to their level, it is the epitome of the basement dweller/keyboard warrior stereotype. I'll just ignore his threads from now on. Let's carry on with the topic.

#85 mexxer

mexxer
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 13 August 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

More mobility? Really? What the fuck... We already have two vanishes, either C&D or ShS, CoS, Sprint. On top of it, if your healer is actually decent and knows how to dispell, there goes an extra path to get to the healer/dps needed. There's no need for more mobilty... There's just a lack of thought processes for most of the newer players that constantly complain about things that are not needed within the class.

I don't want to see rogues go down the way warriors, rets, ferals did where it's all mongoloid and spam one button to kill something. Rogues need to stay at it's high skill cap.
Man for the most as rogue u are using cloak nowdays for def, cuz there is to much retarded dmg rolling it, same with the vanishes sometimes.

#86 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

View PostFuguFish, on 13 August 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

Firstly, your guide does fuck all other than tell people what to reforge/enchant/gem (which is pretty fucking obvious already) and what talents are good (again obvious). In your guide you claim that unknown to many, mutilate is actually very good, but you DONT EVEN SAY WHY.

Hey, I don't need to post why Assassination is good, apparently anybody can open up their spell book and read it and make an assumption from it...

Also, I'm going to stop responding to a FOTM player.
http://eu.battle.net...ievement#95:165

Got 2200 when rogues were completely retarded. Good job, try harder next time.

#87 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

what the fuck does it have anything to do with the fact that rogue dies in a 3 second stun while classes like ferals or ret can easilly stay alive through their healers cced for long. This game mechanic are for the most outdated and need to be changed. peeling a rogue is easy as fuck for anyone, the fact you got 2.2k (lol hard) as thug (hunter could have probably soloed that) doens't mean the class is fine. Your posts strike me as a (failed) attempt to prove that rogue is shit and u can still achieve something with it cause you are superutterskilled. Get a grip: this game is outrageously shitty also for people like you.
Posted Image

#88 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 13 August 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

I ran a melee cleave and stars to 2300 early in the season. I just recently actually ran Thug to 2200 for fun with a few friends due to us being bored and currently searching for a bomb RLD. I don't believe my success in arena is due to me, I believe in Teammates because that's what 3v3 is all about.

View PostAcerMVP, on 13 August 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

Hey, I don't need to post why Assassination is good, apparently anybody can open up their spell book and read it and make an assumption from it...

Also, I'm going to stop responding to a FOTM player.
http://eu.battle.net...ievement#95:165

Got 2200 when rogues were completely retarded. Good job, try harder next time.

So what's the difference between 2300 melee cleave and 2200 rogue early season? You need to come to terms with a few things:
-A glad level , good player doesn't bring up 2300 melee cleave when people talk about ladders. Any good player, can roll a new class and get 2200-2300 same week, including rogues, especially if played with a hunter.
-You like assassination , you made a guide. Good for you but there are people out there who play 2600+ rogue as sub because it performs better in any good rogue comp.
So yeah,you got carried a bit with your "I brought enlightenment to the rogue community" act, meanwhile people push rank 1 as rogue, as sub. So I think they have more credibility than a 2200 cleave rogue.
Keep that in mind when you are posting, even though there are some bullshit attacks towards you.

Back on topic, if hybrid melee does same dmg as pure dps melee, there is no reason to bring them. This hurts rogue quite a lot because they provide no assist to healer. You lose a game because you can't get decursed/sac'd/tremored or your partner couldn't offheal. I don't think they will address the hybrid issue soon and pretty sure they can't give rogues offhealing / cc breaker for their partner, so realistically what will happen is, they will have to make rogues do a lot of dmg.(since they aren't nerfing hybrid dmg)

Edited by Djandawg, 13 August 2013 - 05:38 PM.

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

the guy has got secret tactics he can't share with us simple mortals

#90 Chubbsmalone

Chubbsmalone

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:39 PM

Just read through this thread and all I've concluded is that Acermvp likes to make friends on AJ

#91 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:30 PM

View PostChubbsmalone, on 15 August 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

Just read through this thread and all I've concluded is that Acermvp likes to make friends on AJ

tbh i think he sold his accnt

his older posts used to have better quality, now he just seems to be a jerk
shut up pvp guy

#92 Maumaux

Maumaux
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/2/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1503
  • 3v3: 1531
  • RBG: 1969
  • LocationSanta Barbara

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

Firstly, your guide does fuck all other than tell people what to reforge/enchant/gem (which is pretty fucking obvious already) and what talents are good (again obvious). In your guide you claim that unknown to many, mutilate is actually very good, but you DONT EVEN SAY WHY. Every single post you make you say people are bad and that you just need to play properly but you have never presented a single iota of evidence to back up your claims.

Secondly, I don't think you can call anyone retarded when you can't present an argument to save your life. You, along with many socially awkward members of this community, seem to think that having played a game for a long time makes you smart or that you should deserve respect. Guess what? You're wrong and you need to work for it.

Finally I always come back to this quote, from the "Killing Spree is now single target..." thread.

"8 million subscribers as of March 2013, World of Warcraft
There's 11 Classes in this game, if we were to take 11 and divide it by 8, that means 1.3million (This is just an assumption and not actual fact since I really don't know the numbers) players most likely play a rogue."

Honestly, you are so unbelievably stupid I lose faith in humanity everytime I read a response with your name on it. Please go educate yourself.

You are right about one thing. You clean out the trash, only because you're too fucking retarded to do anything else.
Mutilate has high potential and in alot of cases better than Sub due to the fact you cant peel poisons, ruptures and venomus wounds. Any person 1200 or 2500 when they hear shadowdance or see it guess what happens. Peeled, dismantled, feared, rooted, teleported away from or stunned.

Yes evry now and then you can get a no trink bomb with other enemy players across map and you can get that kill, but 8 times out of 10 you will be forced to wait another minute to try again. Which is fine you should just be controlling in between dance anyways but Mutilate adds constant pressure in between bursts.

#93 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

View PostMaumaux, on 15 August 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

Mutilate has high potential and in alot of cases better than Sub due to the fact you cant peel poisons, ruptures and venomus wounds. Any person 1200 or 2500 when they hear shadowdance or see it guess what happens. Peeled, dismantled, feared, rooted, teleported away from or stunned.

Yes evry now and then you can get a no trink bomb with other enemy players across map and you can get that kill, but 8 times out of 10 you will be forced to wait another minute to try again. Which is fine you should just be controlling in between dance anyways but Mutilate adds constant pressure in between bursts.

i think it is just a taste thing, if i actually wanted to play mut on arena i might as well just roll DK, offering  better pressure, about same CC and worlds better survival
shut up pvp guy

#94 Myrusek

Myrusek
  • Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

"There's 11 Classes in this game, if we were to take 11 and divide it by 8, that means 1.3million (This is just an assumption and not actual fact since I really don't know the numbers) players most likely play a rogue."

Isn't it 8 divided by 11? Kinda simple maths... just pointing it out...

#95 Blaxe

Blaxe
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Anetheron
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/1/2/1

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

Blizzard <- Money <- Player
Blizzard -> Nerf Class -> Makes Player Sad
Blizzard <- Less Money <- Sad Player
Blizzard -> Buff Class -> Happy Player

I highly doubt Blizzard is going to take major things away from the classes.
In the end every class will have everything, only appearances will differ.

Edit:
I really appreciate MVC being neutral and trying to stop this insanity of only buffing everything but again - it's a fact that there is always gonna be more dumb people crying than people staying calm and fair.
We need more people to refuse silly buffs and less dumb people appreciating Blizzard's mistakes for listening to crybabies.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: swag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<