• Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 954

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

View Postapoxy, on 09 August 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

This shows perfectly how i feel

Seems effective, you can never die and you drive people crazy!

#42 Enyalius

Enyalius
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • LocationNORWAY YO

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

View Postmexxer, on 08 August 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

Naah cba that class is shit aswell not that shitty as rogues but shitty and not fun shitty

Not as shitty as rogues? What planet do u live on?

Someone remove his rights!

/^^^^^^\

<(õ_õ)>

./|\.

/\

#43 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:01 AM

Holinka
> Rogues have plenty of tools for survivability #yes #isaidit

yeah we got tools, except they don't fking work

i seriously think he is really biased about rogue class, i read quite few comments from him about rogues and plenty of them were quite......sarcastic

when players playing other classes say that rogues are weak and don't want to play with them, it should be alarming but instead he would rather make sarcastic comments that just show how clueless he is about class mechanics

i had high hopes when they hired him but apprently we just got another hunter/mage lover as dev
shut up pvp guy

#44 FuguFish

FuguFish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1870

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

We do actually have some sick cooldowns for survivability, not to mention feint is genuinely a great spell. It's just that with the amount of random damage flying around it can be tough to predict incoming damage and that's where we suffer because our cooldowns aren't foolproof like many others.

The weak point is rogues failing to achieve anything with offensive cooldowns unless you use both dance + blades (really fucking obvious too), and hoping that your cooldowns can help you turtle until you have dance back up.

#45 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostFuguFish, on 12 August 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

We do actually have some sick cooldowns for survivability, not to mention feint is genuinely a great spell. It's just that with the amount of random damage flying around it can be tough to predict incoming damage and that's where we suffer because our cooldowns aren't foolproof like many others.

The weak point is rogues failing to achieve anything with offensive cooldowns unless you use both dance + blades (really fucking obvious too), and hoping that your cooldowns can help you turtle until you have dance back up.
ye pop readiness and feint jk dead anyways.

#46 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostFuguFish, on 12 August 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

rogues do great vs casters and get 1 shot by melees or hunters. Any of those really, especially ferals. Evasion buff is a piece of shit when u get shockweave --> dead

#47 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:36 PM

View PostAngrypiexx, on 12 August 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

rogues do great vs casters and get 1 shot by melees or hunters. Any of those really, especially ferals. Evasion buff is a piece of shit when u get shockweave --> dead

View PostReirei, on 12 August 2013 - 03:01 AM, said:

yeah we got tools, except they don't fking work

i seriously think he is really biased about rogue class, i read quite few comments from him about rogues and plenty of them were quite......sarcastic

when players playing other classes say that rogues are weak and don't want to play with them, it should be alarming but instead he would rather make sarcastic comments that just show how clueless he is about class mechanics

i had high hopes when they hired him but apprently we just got another hunter/mage lover as dev

You're probably one of those rogues that doesn't know how to use their defensive cooldowns correctly and complains about how their defensives suck...

View PostAngrypiexx, on 12 August 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

A hint for both of you, don't use evasion before the shockwave :eek:  It's a dodge mechanic, dodge doesn't work within a stun... If you want to use a defensive during a stun, either pre-fient or pre-wall, or if you have CoS glyph, pre-cloak... Maybe you can even pre-vanish a global!~~~~

#48 Starbuck

Starbuck
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Caelestrasz
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/1/1/2/2
  • RBG: 192

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:22 PM

There he goes again with that attitude, clearly the rogue community is shit and you're a god; Hows your pvp as a rogue in MOP coming along Mvp? Since you have had sooooo much success :_)

Get my point? stop being an idiot and post something constructive we can throw at Blizzard to actually buff us with.

#49 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

View PostStarbuck, on 12 August 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

There he goes again with that attitude, clearly the rogue community is shit and you're a god; Hows your pvp as a rogue in MOP coming along Mvp? Since you have had sooooo much success :_)

Get my point? stop being an idiot and post something constructive we can throw at Blizzard to actually buff us with.

You're an idiot, get out of this site. I'm tired of garbage rogues constantly complaining about our class as if our class is shit. Yes evasion may have needed a slight buff, but you morons got it buffed to 100%... Which you will still use evasion before a stun and die anyways because they think evasion gives dodge during a stun... Our damage is great and so is most of our defensives. Next season once other classes get nerfed, you will see how well rogues will do again. I've already added my input and way to late into the season for them to even change anything. Blizzard did more than enough when adding those new glyphs to make up for the lack of other things. My PVP is great, I still have fun with my class and haven't complained one bit.

Our community is garbage and I'm here to take out the trash.

Edited by AcerMVP, 12 August 2013 - 08:40 PM.

#50 Neverever

Neverever
  • Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:42 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 12 August 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

You're an idiot, get out of this site. I'm tired of garbage rogues constantly complaining about our class as if our class is shit. Yes evasion may have needed a slight buff, but you morons got it buffed to 100%... Which you will still use evasion before a stun and die anyways because they think evasion gives dodge during a stun... Our damage is great and so is most of our defensives. Next season once other classes get nerfed, you will see how well rogues will do again. I've already added my input and way to late into the season for them to even change anything. Blizzard did more than enough when adding those new glyphs to make up for the lack of other things. My PVP is great, I still have fun with my class and haven't complained one bit.

It's like Braindance in reverse :S

View PostDizzeeyo, on 16 July 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

id love to be playing the same game as you where hunters and ferals are the biggest counters to mages

#51 Equalwin

Equalwin
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/1/2/2/0

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

I think  we just need a buff on shadowstep, the cooldown is too long..charge has 12 sec cd, monk thing has like 15 sec and x2 charge..

15 sec shadowstep would be op as fuck, so imo it should be 20

#52 Stealthsultn

Stealthsultn
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 1104

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:59 PM

MVP, you need to be less dismissive of other people's opinions. I actually agree with a lot of what your saying, but the manner in which you say it is not constructive to the discussion.

That being said, rogue's defensive CDs are mostly fine (cheat death needs adjustments). The problem lies in unpredictable damage (yes, I mean you 5x lava burst) and the over-prevalence of self-healing from hybrids (heart of the wild, shammy clear cast, pallies, and monks after next patch).

Most rogue "fixes" should be adjustments to other classes, because otherwise the fix is giving a pure dps class redic damage, and we end up nerfed again.

#53 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostStealthsultn, on 12 August 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

MVP, you need to be less dismissive of other people's opinions. I actually agree with a lot of what your saying, but the manner in which you say it is not constructive to the discussion.

That being said, rogue's defensive CDs are mostly fine (cheat death needs adjustments). The problem lies in unpredictable damage (yes, I mean you 5x lava burst) and the over-prevalence of self-healing from hybrids (heart of the wild, shammy clear cast, pallies, and monks after next patch).

Most rogue "fixes" should be adjustments to other classes, because otherwise the fix is giving a pure dps class redic damage, and we end up nerfed again.

It's not that I'm being dismissive, it's the fact that I've probably read the same damn thing 300 times already. It gets old and annoying really quick. Like equalwin, above you, just stated that ShS needs a buff; I've already have read that at least 50 times within the past month and clearly doesn't read patchnotes (Shadowstep now has a reduced cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 24 seconds).) They act as if that hasn't been mentioned before and that they're so smart for thinking of it.

Edited by AcerMVP, 12 August 2013 - 09:22 PM.

#54 Stealthsultn

Stealthsultn
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 1104

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 12 August 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

It's not that I'm being dismissive, it's the fact that I've probably read the same damn thing 300 times already. It gets old and annoying really quick. Like equalwin, above you, just stated that ShS needs a buff; I've already have read that at least 50 times within the past month and clearly doesn't read patchnotes (Shadowstep now has a reduced cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 24 seconds).) They act as if that hasn't been mentioned before and that they're so smart for thinking of it.

Lol, fair point.

Its like the DK and War baseliners lol.

Its funny that we have this "rogues got nothing thread" and right below it is the "OMG combat is OP" thread. Seriously.....

#55 Lord Xar

Lord Xar
  • Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 12 August 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

The current arena ladders disagree with you. My guess is that you run with a hunter and disc, and somehow you believe the success is due to you. Just a hunch.

#56 mexxer

mexxer
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

Can u guys just chillout? all know that rogues suck, and a 2k rogue is like a 2.5k huntard/feral/dk this season.
SO ALL HUNTERS/FERALS/DKS OUT THERE GRATZ FOR THE GLAD TITLE, DIDNT THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ABLE TO GET GLAD WITH AN 1.5k rated brain

#57 Jaxington

Jaxington
  • Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

hmmm :rogue:
Posted Image

#58 FuguFish

FuguFish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1870

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

View PostAcerMVP, on 12 August 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

Hey guys I just realised that mutilate does lots of damage and you have to try to multi-dot! Honestly you guys don't even know how good it is! Read guide pls

Please stop being a massive fucking hypocrite, especially when you are already not liked by the community. Please actually contribute something for people that have a brain or please do us all a favour just shut up.

#59 Nerdstomperr

Nerdstomperr
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1493
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 2141
  • RBG: 1896

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:54 AM