• EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1888
  • 3v3: 2204
  • 5v5: 2069
  • RBG: 192

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

Pls blizz listen to me pls nurf DK they're OP.
Posted Image

#23 Enyalius

Enyalius
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • LocationNORWAY YO

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

Why is Convict still able to post stuff on this forum? Would be so much better without him and Zerfag.

/^^^^^^\

<(õ_õ)>

./|\.

/\

#24 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

It doesn't matter if OP troll or not but fact remains and he stated that 5.4 doesn't bring anything to dk to become top tier dps..
It doesn't matter how much damage we do and how high NS we can stack on a target the fact is we have been outclassed by other melee and 5.4 is not fixing that.

Edited by a1entity, 06 August 2013 - 07:06 PM.

#25 Drazziefresh

Drazziefresh
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/2/0/0

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:32 PM

sage this
pee in her butt br0

#26 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:11 PM

View PostAxalmar, on 06 August 2013 - 06:42 AM, said:

No you fucking arent epitome of balanced, your the same idiot who said that dks need buffs because their damage is crap.

Dk's are OP as shit in 2s and your just bad player if you think they are balanced.

He's talking about 5.4, not 5.3. After all, he found evidence on the PTR to make him believe that they're balanced, not underpowered.

Please refrain from thoughtless posts in the future. Seriously, you should be thanking Convict for not making a complete ass out of himself and DKs in general today.

View PostAngrypiexx, on 06 August 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

[size=4]

you seem mad. guess failing at fotm class is something annoying

FOTM LOL. It seems like every class is FOTM nowadays, especially if people legitimately consider DKs to be FOTM right now.

View PostCapers, on 06 August 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

Convict is just a troll. I'm almost positive he's that one rogue named "Conviq" who used to post everywhere in 5.2 about rogues. I mean the account name he has is even "payback."

I don't think he's trolling. I think he legitimately believes what he posts. It's just that 90% of the time, he's really, REALLY biased in favor for DKs.

But the "buffs" he wants for DKs are really just another way of saying "shit in this game has gotten too far out of hand, either we get another CC breaker to counter the huge amount of CCs in the game, and become OP, or end up not having fun because being stuck in roots all the time sucks".

DKs shouldn't be buffed. Everybody else needs to be brought down, and the whole style of PvP needs to be looked at, especially the new dispel system they came up with. Another root break would be a bad idea, and definitely would just mask the problem for DKs for a patch or two.

View PostEnyalius, on 06 August 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

Why is Convict still able to post stuff on this forum? Would be so much better without him and Zerfag.

Even a broken watch is right twice a day. Conviq actually brought an interesting point today:

View Posta1entity, on 06 August 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

It doesn't matter if OP troll or not but fact remains and he stated that 5.4 doesn't bring anything to dk to become top tier dps..
It doesn't matter how much damage we do and how high NS we can stack on a target the fact is we have been outclassed by other melee and 5.4 is not fixing that.

Though it is only a bandaid fix to a much bigger problem; an expansion sized problem.

#27 Payback

Payback
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1904

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:56 PM

Dont get why all the hate and why all the accusations of "oh hes a troll". WTF is wrong with everyone on these forums? I simply made a thread for those that dont have PTR and wanted to know whats up with DKs. That was all. It was an educational post and yet I get flamed for it? Wow. Just fucking wow. All I was saying is that 5.4 brings absolutely NOTHING new to dks. ZERO. No damage buffs, No utility buffs, nothing. As far as the whole "balanced" thing its not me saying it. Blizzard is saying it by changing NOTHING about DKs. They seem to think they are in a good spot hence why im saying we are "balanced". So much negativity around these parts. Just chill out.
My list of TOP WoW PVPERs atm
1. Swifty
2. xaryu
3. Clinda
4. Mitchjones

5. Reckful

#28 Gekz

Gekz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1734
  • 3v3: 2602
  • RBG: 2036

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

shut up

#29 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

Convict, you get so much hate because of the general stuff you post. You're no doubt posting with the best intentions but what you're posting is mostly biased bullshit. Sorry.
Posted Image

#30 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

View PostGekz, on 06 August 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

shut up
why so aggressive

#31 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

View PostPayback, on 06 August 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

Dont get why all the hate and why all the accusations of "oh hes a troll". WTF is wrong with everyone on these forums? I simply made a thread for those that dont have PTR and wanted to know whats up with DKs. That was all. It was an educational post and yet I get flamed for it? Wow. Just fucking wow. All I was saying is that 5.4 brings absolutely NOTHING new to dks. ZERO. No damage buffs, No utility buffs, nothing. As far as the whole "balanced" thing its not me saying it. Blizzard is saying it by changing NOTHING about DKs. They seem to think they are in a good spot hence why im saying we are "balanced". So much negativity around these parts. Just chill out.

You have to take into account the status of your class in comparison to what ought to be, rather than what the FOTM is.

FOTM usually gets nerfed, classes shouldn't be buffed to that level.

It's really just the atmosphere around here, especially for DKs if you aren't Another or Mes. I agree though, the original post wasn't bad at all, just mad people grabbing at another chance to foam.

#32 Payback

Payback
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1904

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:49 PM

View PostFTRouslan, on 06 August 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

You have to take into account the status of your class in comparison to what ought to be, rather than what the FOTM is.

FOTM usually gets nerfed, classes shouldn't be buffed to that level.

It's really just the atmosphere around here, especially for DKs if you aren't Another or Mes. I agree though, the original post wasn't bad at all, just mad people grabbing at another chance to foam.

Yup. I was starting to wonder why top dks like Another and Mes dont post on the DK forums and I seem to have found out why. It's because these forums are INFESTED with negativity. Heh, and I thought having earned my right to post on these forums was a fucking privilege boy was I wrong. I almost feel like deleting my entire account now. In fact, thats not a bad idea at all. I might just do it.

Edited by Payback, 06 August 2013 - 09:50 PM.

My list of TOP WoW PVPERs atm
1. Swifty
2. xaryu
3. Clinda
4. Mitchjones

5. Reckful

#33 guccisaurusx

guccisaurusx

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:55 PM

hi im from sarg too, can i post here as well?

#34 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

Inb4 people posting ''do it''.

Rather than joining the negativity, try to look at things from perspectives other than just the DK class.
Posted Image

#35 Contrololold

Contrololold
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/1/0

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostPayback, on 06 August 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

Just chill out.

twitch.tv/xrags  -- streaming boomkin PoV:  dk/boom/rsham, mage/boom/rsham, rogue/boom/rsham, etc.

Sometimes resto / Mistweaver

#36 Enyalius

Enyalius
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • LocationNORWAY YO

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:06 PM

View PostFTRouslan, on 06 August 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

FOTM LOL. It seems like every class is FOTM nowadays, especially if people legitimately consider DKs to be FOTM right now.

DK is close to FOTM, but it is currently not FOTM no.
But hey, at least theyre better than warriors!

/^^^^^^\

<(õ_õ)>

./|\.

/\

#37 Yubel

Yubel

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:11 PM

View PostPayback, on 06 August 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

Yup. I was starting to wonder why top dks like Another and Mes dont post on the DK forums and I seem to have found out why. It's because these forums are INFESTED with negativity. Heh, and I thought having earned my right to post on these forums was a fucking privilege boy was I wrong. I almost feel like deleting my entire account now. In fact, thats not a bad idea at all. I might just do it.

No. When they post they get praise no matter what they post lol.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1816
  • 3v3: 2053
  • 5v5: 2162
  • RBG: 576

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

View PostPayback, on 06 August 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

Ya how much did it cost to "earn" the junkie status anyways?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#39 guccisaurusx

guccisaurusx

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:18 AM

View PostCovlol, on 06 August 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

Ya how much did it cost to "earn" the junkie status anyways?

cov <3 ily buddy

#40 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

am i the only one who finds the acronym "fotm" annoying?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<