• Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1832

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

also he said that intervene will remove roots like safeguard

missed that.

Edited by kagan, 02 August 2013 - 05:47 PM.

Posted Image

#23 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:50 PM

you think you have added anything constructive to these forums? your incessant whining and crying does nothing. you are a perfect example of why people should look elswhere for help at getting high rated.

and me questioning credentials? all i said was why invite people who quit their warrior in 5.2. IMO you dont need those kind of people talking in a podcast because they talk just like you, the podcast was a waste of time.

EVERYTHING BASELINE. WARRIOR SUCKS. EVERYTHING BASELINE AND MORE DAMAGE. AND MORE INTERRUPTS. AND STUNS.
YA THAT WILL BALANCE US, OH AND WE NEED FUN STUFF TOO.

even your tweets are aids.

good news everyone

Holinka@holinka2m
@dragonballzrian @JennyDawsons @ChritznL We also lowered the cooldown on stances from 3 to 1.5 seconds.

Holinka@holinka16m
@JennyDawsons @ChritznL The tweet was "Warriors get nothing cool." Don't change your intention mid stream. We haven't tuned 5.4 damage.

so shut the fuck up braindead.

Someone buy this guy a brazzers subscription

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#24 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 1327
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

sry m8 but depending on how the mage mastery is and what they do to dem wizards all the melee + hunters are getting toned down. Rets bubbled that nerf bat and went immune.
This is how the season might go for you.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#25 Zambador

Zambador
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 1636
  • 3v3: 288
  • RBG: 1150
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

Warriors will never get fixed as long as we have a moron like Braindance ruining every single forum post. No one cares about petty arguments. If you have nothing to contribute, then shut the fuck up.

Zambador.

#26 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1511
  • 3v3: 2705

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

and me questioning credentials? all i said was why invite people who quit their warrior in 5.2. IMO you dont need those kind of people talking in a podcast because they talk just like you, the podcast was a waste of time.

Hoodrych and barburas would have more credential and respect than what you can ever achieve in your lifetime even if they didn't touch this game anymore period.

Now let's please stick to this topic. I wish I had the time to try PTR myself... Ayra says we're ok but it seems many of us are thinking the same thing "some damage buff" outside of cd.

I like the idea of making colossus smash a self buff like the monk's tiger palm so we can create more swap chance at will. I also like the idea of not allowing the cd stacking (avatar+reck+skullbanner) and rather buffing our damage so we have more constant pressure outside of cd.

Another cool thing I read in some of the thread was making us somehow be enraged when we get hit with crit which I believe we once had in previous expansions. In defensive stance or whatever so we can control our rage better and making warrior a bad target to tunnel because then it will give us more rage and more damage.

Any other cool ideas?

#27 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:17 PM

Warriors will never get fixed as long as we have a moron like Braindance ruining every single forum post. No one cares about petty arguments. If you have nothing to contribute, then shut the fuck up.

Zambador.

Oh the irony

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#28 Malv

Malv
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Llane
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 1863

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

Hoodrych and barburas would have more credential and respect than what you can ever achieve in your lifetime even if they didn't touch this game anymore period.

Now let's please stick to this topic. I wish I had the time to try PTR myself... Ayra says we're ok but it seems many of us are thinking the same thing "some damage buff" outside of cd.

I like the idea of making colossus smash a self buff like the monk's tiger palm so we can create more swap chance at will. I also like the idea of not allowing the cd stacking (avatar+reck+skullbanner) and rather buffing our damage so we have more constant pressure outside of cd.

Another cool thing I read in some of the thread was making us somehow be enraged when we get hit with crit which I believe we once had in previous expansions. In defensive stance or whatever so we can control our rage better and making warrior a bad target to tunnel because then it will give us more rage and more damage.

Any other cool ideas?

The game really doesn't need more damage. If anything more classes need to be toned down to where warriors are at, not try to catch other classes up to the "OP" ones. That's how crap like current ele shams come about.

Personally I'd like to see the damage removed from Avatar, and changed to something like reducing the GCD on MS/Slam/CS + reducing CC/root times in half during the duration rather than it breaking a single root.

Turning CS essentially into Tiger Palm (buff wise) would suck just to see yet another mechanic homogenization, but I agree it's a bit of an outdated mechanic and needs a bit of tweaking.

#29 Accelerator

Accelerator
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2011

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:47 PM

watching 2 people argue about virtual ratings, to compare who is right or wrong in an argument is sad. Go outside guys <3. Ratings does not equal life long worth or IQ
Swag Swag Swag

Woop

#30 Draintain

Draintain
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Velen
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 1859

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

Oh the irony

Funny because you're doing the same thing that you're implying he's not doing...

The game really doesn't need more damage. If anything more classes need to be toned down to where warriors are at, not try to catch other classes up to the "OP" ones. That's how crap like current ele shams come about.

Personally I'd like to see the damage removed from Avatar, and changed to something like reducing the GCD on MS/Slam/CS + reducing CC/root times in half during the duration rather than it breaking a single root.

Turning CS essentially into Tiger Palm (buff wise) would suck just to see yet another mechanic homogenization, but I agree it's a bit of an outdated mechanic and needs a bit of tweaking.

Yay someone who sees the big picture!

watching 2 people argue about virtual ratings, to compare who is right or wrong in an argument is sad. Go outside guys <3. Ratings does not equal life long worth or IQ

And watching them fight makes you better? You just did the same thing we did: voice our opinion on the forum.

#31 Capers

Capers
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1526
  • 3v3: 1850
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1678
  • LocationFlorida, U.S

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

Well at least you managed to make yourself feel superior to them.

#32 Mantra

Mantra
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1458
  • 3v3: 1279

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:09 PM

Yay someone who sees the big picture![size=4]

i think alot of people see that and braindance has said it also... but as they also said blizzard isnt going to nerf multiple classes to bring them down to where warriors are... although that is the ideal solution i think i remember reading somewhere that they posted they would not nerf multiple classes for that reason

so at that point the only thing left to ask for is to be brought up to equal ground even if we wish it could be done the other way around

#33 Zectz

Zectz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 1/2/1/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2325

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:14 PM

I just want to leave this here so people can get a good visual understanding regarding Arms damage vs other specs: http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/

I know this isn't 100% relevant for arena but this is an indication as to what damage output is like when you're not getting cc'd or forced to pull out and do no damage because that LSD team camping out in the starting room rapes you with instants if you want to connect to do damage and as a result over extend (pretty much applies to melee vs wizards in general but whatever).

Just to give a visual emphasis to the "point" that Arms is failing in both PvP & PvE. There are things going on here with the spec that are fundamentally wrong.

No matter how much people hate others for crying about the spec and bash each other rating because they think people points of view are irrelevant, you cannot be ignorant to say that there isn't a problem with the spec, and it boils down to it's fundamental game mechanics. End of story.

#34 Deonto

Deonto
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1507
  • 3v3: 2002
  • RBG: 384

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:23 PM

With all the changes thus far plus the incoming ones, warriors should be in a pretty good spot. I am going to miss the stun on Warbringer but maybe the root will have it's place.

Also, Bolt+BS is so much fun.
Posted Image

#35 aiba

aiba
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2428

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:13 PM

I tried identifying with you and telling you the issue isn't warriors it' other classes that need to be toned

you are an idiot.

#36 Tribalqtx

Tribalqtx
  • Junkies

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:13 PM

So much hate!
haha
I do agree that if they toned the other classes down warriors would be fine, at least give another team a reason to take us over another melee as our damage would be equal.
If we had the same pressure output as a dk, more single target and less spread, we'd be fine. We'd then be able to compete with our biggest rival class. That's how I see it anyway :/
Bladestorm should be baseline as well..it's our most iconic ability imo. It's like making a mage choose between deep freeze and polymorph, it just shouldn't happen.

Prior to the random argument that broke out, thanks for the feedback :) guess it's a wait and see job, I'll test ptr when I can

#37 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1511
  • 3v3: 2705

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:15 PM

Yay someone who sees the big picture!

i think alot of people see that and braindance has said it also... but as they also said blizzard isnt going to nerf multiple classes to bring them down to where warriors are... although that is the ideal solution i think i remember reading somewhere that they posted they would not nerf multiple classes for that reason

so at that point the only thing left to ask for is to be brought up to equal ground even if we wish it could be done the other way around

@Juicyjcant: Here is someone who sees the greater picture.

Edited by irubuwrongtime, 02 August 2013 - 09:16 PM.

#38 Ravin

Ravin
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Frost 0/1/0/2/2/2

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:32 PM

I'm so glad I'm leaving Atlanta for good next week

#39 Malv

Malv
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Llane
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 1863

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:27 PM

Of course they won't want to do that. The results of bringing warriors up to equal grounds end up like S9 or early S12, which ends in the inevitable burying of warriors for a season or two afterwards.

It's a much safer route to just ask and hope for utility and mechanic changes rather than just focusing on the overall dps flaws of arms.

#40 Drevi

Drevi
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Fury 1/0/1/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2167
  • 3v3: 1720
  • RBG: 1754

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:37 PM

Is easier to buff warrior damage to everyone else levels and then add a pvp damage nerf across the board. For example make battle fatigue also reduce your damage done by X%. This is mainly a pve game, you can't just nerf everyone because one class is under performing or else you would need to redesign the entire pve content.

Agree. Is so sad to see that the "hurt the warrior, and he will hurt you back" concept died. Unfortunately nothing that enrage us could work or fury would be out of control. So this are my ideas.

- Making unbridled wrath (the passive that give us rage when stunned/rooted) have a chance to proc of crits too.
- Blood craze. That was the talent that regenerated 6% of our hp when struck by a crit. But I doubt more passive healing is a good thing.
- Something like priests focused will, but instead of reducing damage taken it increases our damage done: "Whenever you are victim of any damage greater than 10% of your total health or critically hit by any non-periodic attack, you gain (cool skill name) increasing all damage done by 5% lasting for 10 sec. Stacks up to 2 times. (%, duration and max stacks are just an example)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<