Paladinae
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 384

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

I fear that Blizzard are making the same mistakes. In the next patch, some physical dmg classes are getting nerfed (Hunter,Feral) with the exception of rogues that are getting buffed. Also, melee dmg classes like Warrior and DK are already not in a good place and their situation doesn't seem like it is going to change. Rets and Enhance are in a good place but struggle against cleave.

On the other hand, resto druid are getting buffed when they are already by far the best healer. Elemental shamans are receiving no nerfs and Warlocks are also getting buffed. With the changes in the current, I fear that it will be S8 all over again with pretty much only warlock/druid/caster (mainly elemental shaman) will be queueing.

#2 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Blood 2/0/0/0/2/.

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

It's already s8 all over again all hail ele shamans
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#3 mckevrx

mckevrx
  • Jåime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/1/1

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

Posted Image
twitch.tv/mckevrx - 2.5+ priest play, holy/shadow. may stream again

#4 Paladinae

Paladinae
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

Right now, there are hunter cleaves and ele shammy teams, but next patch it is pretty much only going to be elemental shaman teams.

#5 Flabbert

Flabbert
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/0/1/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2460

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

Shamans elem pvp set bonus has been nerfed, you wont see many fulm anymore. On live they can shoot a full stacked one every 25-30s on your face.

I dont think it's a good idea to nerf them to a point where they are out of the game.
Posted Image

#6 Jontex

Jontex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2620
  • LocationSweden

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

Might want to do some research before you post stupid shit, ele is getting nerfed and are  warlocks.

Edited by Jontex, 01 August 2013 - 05:46 PM.

Posted Image

#7 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostPaladinae, on 01 August 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

I fear that Blizzard are making the same mistakes. In the next patch, some physical dmg classes are getting nerfed (Hunter,Feral) with the exception of rogues that are getting buffed. Also, melee dmg classes like Warrior and DK are already not in a good place and their situation doesn't seem like it is going to change. Rets and Enhance are in a good place but struggle against cleave.

On the other hand, resto druid are getting buffed when they are already by far the best healer. Elemental shamans are receiving no nerfs and Warlocks are also getting buffed. With the changes in the current, I fear that it will be S8 all over again with pretty much only warlock/druid/caster (mainly elemental shaman) will be queueing.
Hunters do more damage than they do on live and so do ferals.

Rogues are shit, just like warriors.

Dks outside of phd and shadowcleave are shit.

Rets are op and so are enh and they can fit in most comps.

Ele is retarded - guaranteed to get a 180-200k 1 global hit every 1 min or so

Lock dies too fast

Resto druids feel like they are level 100

Nice season inc

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#8 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

Current dispel cooldown promotes caster cleaves as well, if dispel would go back to what it was we would see lot more combinations. With so many instant CC and CC in general dispel needs to be either what it was before or something like 2 sec.

Edited by a1entity, 01 August 2013 - 06:31 PM.

#9 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 959
  • 3v3: 2168
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

View PostBraindance, on 01 August 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

Hunters do more damage than they do on live and so do ferals.

He didn't say shit about how much damage they do, he said they are getting nerfed, which is right. Feral damage is only increasing because gear is getting upgraded (the same for every class in the game..), they haven't got anything except nerfs in patch notes.

Everything you post is just an excuse to whine about Warriors, just stop.

Edited by Snuggli, 01 August 2013 - 06:35 PM.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#10 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2429
  • 3v3: 2644
  • 5v5: 2648
  • RBG: 2454

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

POPULAR

View PostBraindance, on 01 August 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

Rets are op and so are enh and they can fit in most comps.

Posted Image

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#11 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

View Postmckevrx, on 01 August 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

Posted Image

this never gets old LOL, so classy

View PostJontex, on 01 August 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

Might want to do some research before you post stupid shit, ele is getting nerfed and are  warlocks.

You might want to plug your brain before commenting stupid shit like this. Only nerf is on pvp bonus for ele and Warlock gate (which is probably the most hated spell/ability in game which also turned 2s into a living nighmare. Lock is pretty fuckin dumb and giving them 2x Demon soul is just stupid just how 100k + Haunts is retarded for a class which should be dot dmg based
Posted Image

#12 Jontex

Jontex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2620
  • LocationSweden

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

View PostAngrypiexx, on 01 August 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

this never gets old LOL, so classy

You might want to plug your brain before commenting stupid shit like this. Only nerf is on pvp bonus for ele and Warlock gate (which is probably the most hated spell/ability in game which also turned 2s into a living nighmare. Lock is pretty fuckin dumb and giving them 2x Demon soul is just stupid just how 100k + Haunts is retarded for a class which should be dot dmg based
Are you fucking stupid or what? You are trying to call me stupid for saying that these classes are indeed getting nerfs, and then go ahead and say that they are getting nerfs? Gj.
Posted Image

#13 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

View Posta1entity, on 01 August 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

Current dispel cooldown promotes caster cleaves as well, if dispel would go back to what it was we would see lot more combinations. With so many instant CC and CC in general dispel needs to be either what it was before or something like 2 sec.

Would give melee insane uptime.  You would basically have to rebuild the game and remove a lot of interrupts/stuns to rebalance.

#14 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

View PostPaladinae, on 01 August 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

+rep for strong troll.

If not troll then you have no idea how to read and comprehend patch notes.

#15 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostJontex, on 01 August 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

Are you fucking stupid or what? You are trying to call me stupid for saying that these classes are indeed getting nerfs, and then go ahead and say that they are getting nerfs? Gj.

No i'm not stupid. If you think the PvP set bonus fixes ele Burst you are the one who didn't realise why he's sitting at the ratings he currently is. About lock you nerfing Gates, yes, but you are buffing dots, haunt dmg, giving them 2x dark soul. What's the nerf about ? it's like sayin I take 1 from you but give you 2 back. About Ele more like i took 1/2 but don't worry, you still have 340982340923849023840234092384. Internal CD on Lava Burst Proc, Now, that would be a nerf. Not this piece of shit set bonus crap. You will still have fulmination ready if you need to go for a burst.
Posted Image

#16 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostSnuggli, on 01 August 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

He didn't say shit about how much damage they do, he said they are getting nerfed, which is right. Feral damage is only increasing because gear is getting upgraded (the same for every class in the game..), they haven't got anything except nerfs in patch notes.
1) The clone change is a nerf for shitters and a buff for good feral.
2) Feral damage scales stupidly well. They can outdps dks on the PTR. Hello 70k rip ticks in dstance
3) Hunters do more damage and have almost the same cc as they do on live because they can pick serpent sting. On top of that they got a baseline interrupt

Both hunters and ferals feel equally retarded on the PTR as they do on live. So no, they don't feel nerfed at all.

All of you should stop commenting on the notes before you actually read ALL of them and digest them fully or before you actually roll a char on the PTR and see how it feels.

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

Fingers crossed double healer dk makes a triumphant return as well

Frostbomb->deepfreeze
dispel a slow
dispel a slow
dispel a slow
frostbomb explodes

Edited by Radejjj, 01 August 2013 - 07:12 PM.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1056
  • 3v3: 2264
  • RBG: 1681

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

promotes caster cleaves?more like promotes mage teams which every1 would expect , but no it doesnt since i dont face mages anymore for some reason.
And according to ''s8 all over again'', idk if im the only one here, but i loved s8 , because of the fast pasted gameplay and skill wise.

Edited by Yarmyxx, 01 August 2013 - 07:11 PM.

#19 OOTIE

OOTIE
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

View PostAngrypiexx, on 01 August 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

No i'm not stupid. If you think the PvP set bonus fixes ele Burst you are the one who didn't realise why he's sitting at the ratings he currently is. About lock you nerfing Gates, yes, but you are buffing dots, haunt dmg, giving them 2x dark soul. What's the nerf about ? it's like sayin I take 1 from you but give you 2 back. About Ele more like i took 1/2 but don't worry, you still have 340982340923849023840234092384. Internal CD on Lava Burst Proc, Now, that would be a nerf. Not this piece of shit set bonus crap. You will still have fulmination ready if you need to go for a burst.

Uhm, last time I checked they were nerfing almost everything with warlocks

- Survivability (Gate nerf, 10% damage reduction removed, we get soul link which we probably can't use since pets just melt)
- Damage (4 piece pvp set bonus reverted, we lose 10% dot dmg again on top of mg getting nerfed so we will probably be dealing less dmg than on live)

And about haunt doing absurd damage it was already fixed with haunt nerf, so I honestly doubt warlocks will be as good as you're making them out to be

I for one wish there would be only casters though, lol

#20 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:20 PM

Hunters and ferals are both really really good. They are borderline manageable.
Elemental shaman nerfs? I don't know what nerf we are talking about, to me they are exactly same as live.Warlocks are also doing a lot of damage.

The biggest concern about 5.4 is resto druids. Everyone who is not playing PTR is in for a big surprise closely followed by ww monks, that take %50 of your health pool every stun. If they have cds up or you are unlucky/getting crit, you get killed from %100.
You can never ever get a kill if the other team has a resto druid, that's how bad it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<