Synthex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 768

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:19 AM

Greetings guys just wanted to post out my stream here since i just got this new pc . You're now probably wondering who the hell is this guy and what he wants , well i am gonna answer that, i'm a 2.5k rogue on stormscale-eu , played rmp , rls , rps at 2.6k - 2.7k mmr and competed with/against many high rated people and had a lot of fun and you should expect a good rogue PoV. I recently stopped playing the game because of how broken i think this game became , i will start streaming a lot when patch 5.4 hits but untill that i am probably gonna struggle pushing for that gold in league :D , Anyway i don't wanna show off here or something i just like to chat and i am pretty sociable . If you would like to follow and get notified when i play WoW again or watch me fail at league you are more than welcome, any tips and suggestions are welcome because as I said i am new to streaming :D : http://www.twitch.tv/synthexgaming there you go guys and for the ones wondering , yeah i'm actually 17 years old and i don't care about the haters or something . Merc out !

#2 KPul

KPul
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1713
  • 5v5: 1949
  • RBG: 384

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:19 AM

You probably want to know what the first response is gonna be .. well i am gonna answer that. I like long walks on the beach. I have a history of extreme couponing. I recently quit eating cookies. Anyway i don't wanna show off here or something i just like to chat and i am pretty sociable . If you would like to call me sometime when i decide to leave my house again or watch me fail at AJ responses you are more than welcome, any phone numbers and PMs are welcome because as I said i am new to the dating scene. 867-5309 there you go boys and for the ones wondering , yea i'm actually 17 years old and i have long hair dont care. <3 ;D xoxo
Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Reedztv

Reedztv
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2315

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:22 AM

u suk lol pwn

#4 ImTooAmped

ImTooAmped
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 959

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:22 AM

ok thanks for the upd8 m8y

#5 Synthex

Synthex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

You probably want to know what the first response is gonna be .. well i am gonna answer that. I like long walks on the beach. I have a history of extreme couponing. I recently quit eating cookies. Anyway i don't wanna show off here or something i just like to chat and i am pretty sociable . If you would like to call me sometime when i decide to leave my house again or watch me fail at AJ responses you are more than welcome, any phone numbers and PMs are welcome because as I said i am new to the dating scene. 867-5309 there you go boys and for the ones wondering , yea i'm actually 17 years old and i have long hair dont care. <3 ;D xoxo

kthxbai . i don't have long hair tho :(

Edited by Synthex, 31 July 2013 - 10:50 AM.

#6 Synthex

Synthex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

u suk lol pwn

still love ya

#7 mckevrx