Mageic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental
  • RBG: 192

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:21 PM

Zilea I want to hear you say the words "I am bias and I do make mistakes" because I'm not sure you can. Everyone in the game is bias and also makes mistakes but most of us can admit it to ourselves allowing us to actually have a more rational conversation about balance.

The sheer fact that you decided not to mention the game you won while your rogue had REZ SICKNESS against the same team is a prime example of just how bias you can really be.

Edited by Mageic, 31 July 2013 - 08:21 PM.

#142 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

View PostMageic, on 31 July 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

Zilea I want to hear you say the words "I am bias and I do make mistakes" because I'm not sure you can. Everyone in the game is bias and also makes mistakes but most of us can admit it to ourselves allowing us to actually have a more rational conversation about balance.

The sheer fact that you decided not to mention the game you won while your rogue had REZ SICKNESS against the same team is a prime example of just how bias you can really be.

I want to see that game. Pikaboo must of went ham.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#143 Aldrainíl

Aldrainíl
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1901

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

feral druid went ham while pikaboo was in stealth

#144 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:56 PM

I think he did 370k damage over 11 minutes.

#145 Renaissance_Man

Renaissance_Man
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2211
  • LocationUS

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:28 PM

View PostMageic, on 31 July 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

biasED

#146 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2323
  • 3v3: 2703
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

tl:dr Buff global champion...  nerf Chimps

:duckers: G to the G :duckers:
Posted Image

#147 Zilea

Zilea
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/2/0

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:21 AM

View Posthoodrych, on 31 July 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

this. not to mention vs a wizard cleave with no bubble. cdew is a good example of someone who just sits on their trinket all game, it can backfire but you would rarely see him trinketing a random howl when everyone in the game is at 85%+ just to dispel. this is why zilea can succeed as a rushdown comp where every cool down is used in specific order regardless of anything else. his inability to see the flow and direction of the game is what causes such atrocious bias.

unfortunately for you, i have no problem seeing what is happening in the game. I will, however, have those panic moments where burst comes so fast that I may not mash the right button when a decision needs to be made in less than a second.

also, the 'flow of the game' is completely different as a paladin. paladins dont play long-term games because they are severely disadvantaged compared to certain other healers, so the class is relegated to playing gimmicky, extremely aggressive comps designed at ending the game quickly as the paladin cycles through cooldowns. This is why I often times have to trinket a stupid CC just to keep my team aggressive. Your comment is just painfully indicative of someone with very little understanding of the mechanics of holy paladins.

Other holy paladins can throw in their two cents and take over from here.

Edited by Zilea, 01 August 2013 - 02:28 AM.

#148 Malladon

Malladon
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1781

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:30 AM

Any healers game would end quickly if they trinket those kind of fears all day

Also, panic moments where you make the wrong decision is well, a mistake, and you can't blame the game for you making mistakes, especially when even though the damage that occurs happens in a flash, the events that lead up to it are not quite as sudden.

#149 Saru93

Saru93
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/1/1

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:02 AM

Zilea acts like the 1300 people that Ziqo 2v1's ,calling Frostmages op n shit

#150 Capstone

Capstone

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:38 AM

your bias is showing, your hunter/feral does the same bullshit, nobody likes having to use their immunity cooldowns in the opener but everyone has to do it sometimes in mists of pandaria

id trade having every deep be a thing where i need a cooldown or teammates' help to stop (because you can stop wizards) for the ability to sheep an arbitrarily, permanently polymorph immune cat doing unhealable damage

or even being able to sheep a guy that does all his damage and cc with all instants from 40 yards away without having him trinket it with an ability that simultaneously grants him practically double damage

#151 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1924
  • 3v3: 2468
  • 5v5: 2282
  • RBG: 1787

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:58 AM

I'm waiting for the "Trolled you guys hard!" from zilea, there is no way anyone can be this retarded.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#152 Razghul

Razghul
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

View PostSaru93, on 01 August 2013 - 03:02 AM, said:

Zilea acts like the 1300 people that Ziqo 2v1's ,calling Frostmages op n shit

Lol. This.

I've been streaming fire 1v2's ever since wotlk, when fire was at the worst state possible. The people loosing would actually call firemages overpowered. I mainly played feral pvp during TBC, again I was playing an 'overpowered spec'. Sadly, since back then until now nothing changed. I doubt it ever will. I've yet to hear a player say 'we lost because they were really really good, all classes they played are underpowered, we should be ashamed of ourselves' or something of that sort.

#153 Atkinson

Atkinson
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:10 AM

View PostMarshmellow, on 29 July 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

What was that noise at the end

Zilea calming placeing his headset on the ground and thinking about what he could have done better duh!
Vaporware @ tichondrius - Goblin Deathknight

#154 Atkinson

Atkinson
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:11 AM

btw zilea calm down their nerfing mages next patch and buffing warriors/rogues to cut down on all the wizards, well just have bunch of melee cleaves again and you can win blizzcon.

#155 Atkinson

Atkinson
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:15 AM

View PostZilea, on 01 August 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

unfortunately for you, i have no problem seeing what is happening in the game. I will, however, have those panic moments where burst comes so fast that I may not mash the right button when a decision needs to be made in less than a second.

also, the 'flow of the game' is completely different as a paladin. paladins dont play long-term games because they are severely disadvantaged compared to certain other healers, so the class is relegated to playing gimmicky, extremely aggressive comps designed at ending the game quickly as the paladin cycles through cooldowns. This is why I often times have to trinket a stupid CC just to keep my team aggressive. Your comment is just painfully indicative of someone with very little understanding of the mechanics of holy paladins.

Zilea you may be right but this isnt bc anymore man alot of ogs are stuck in those days, you have to adapt or fall behind, why not try playing something other then a paladin? I mean you have been playing for how long you can make new classes. You may also call me out for saying ppl fotm reroll but hey if thats what it takes to win you obviously don't wanna win bad enough. This isnt the wow it used to be it never will.

#156 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:36 AM

View PostNadagast, on 31 July 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

The problem is that with how much bias you bring, I can't have a rational conversation with you about balance.  All humans are biased in their own favor, but most WoW players are biased to the point where they'd have their class be an 8 while everyone else was a 6-7.  You, on the other hand, want your class to be a 9 while everyone else is a 4-5.  Not only that, you put your fingers in your ears and yell "LALALA I can't hear you" when people try to explain to you that you are not, in fact, playing perfectly.

When you're playing a comp that's a 8, and lose to players playing a comp that's a 9, you complain endlessly about how it's unwinnable for you.  When you win you call them bad.  Stop being so biased.

Do you think wizard cleaves are balanced? I would love to see the game shift away from wizards as the dominant tournament comp and back to melee/ranged/healer setups.

#157 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

View PostWildeHilde, on 01 August 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

Do you think wizard cleaves are balanced? I would love to see the game shift away from wizards as the dominant tournament comp and back to melee/ranged/healer setups.

Way, way more balanced than any feral or hunter (read PHP, PHD, Jungle) based setup in the game. Besides, FPS/FMP, FLS, Ele/Feral/Disc, Ele/Rogue/Priest etc are very viable and good setups. I think LSD is only really good castercleave atm and even that gets shat on by melee/caster/healer.

View PostZilea, on 01 August 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Why is it that you can't keep up, but every other healer above 2.4k can? You didn't use your cd's at all or used them way too late and you died. You played shit, made a youtube video of you playing shit and now you complain that you should be allowed to play shit and win?
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#158 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:23 PM

View PostAtkinson, on 01 August 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

Zilea you may be right but this isnt bc anymore man alot of ogs are stuck in those days, you have to adapt or fall behind, why not try playing something other then a paladin? I mean you have been playing for how long you can make new classes. You may also call me out for saying ppl fotm reroll but hey if thats what it takes to win you obviously don't wanna win bad enough. This isnt the wow it used to be it never will.

As someone, who plays a single char since S1, if you need to reroll to be "good" then the game has a very big design problem
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#159 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:51 PM

View PostAldrainíl, on 31 July 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

feral druid went ham while pikaboo was in stealth
Can't stop pikaboo son.

I do however like that talason solos people no matter what class he plays with yet the main focus was hunters in this bitch session this season. Hunters have always gone good with hybrids and melee since wolk. Mages still can do the burst that you did and noone seems to be bothered by it cept some paladin everyone dislikes. ;) that seems like bias to me.

Like I stated earlier should that type of dmg  be considered defensives aside? I think not. I don't think any class should be able to burst someone 100-0 in 2-3 seconds if that is ok with anyone than more ccs need to be on dr starting with the spammable ones. Then dispell being on a cd would be fine as it is right noww it is a indirect buff to wizards having it on a cd.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#160 zier123

zier123
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy