• Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:02 AM

View PostZilea, on 31 July 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

Likewise.

By the way, as a heads up to people, don't trust the opinion of wizard players in general. I will tell you straight up what needs to be changed about the game. I have no interest in seeing certain classes or comps be retarded. I will tell you what is retarded, I will tell you feral instant CC is retarded, hunter CC is retarded, wizards, etc. I don't lobby for anything for any personal reason. I lobby for my class and the game to be properly balanced. That is it

back when you wrote for WoM your "balance" blog was basically nerf everything buff holy paladins / cleave.

Edited by Structural, 31 July 2013 - 03:03 AM.

#122 Malladon

Malladon
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1781

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:04 AM

Likewise.

By the way, as a heads up to people, don't trust the opinion of wizard players in general. I will tell you straight up what needs to be changed about the game. I have no interest in seeing certain classes or comps be retarded. I will tell you what is retarded, I will tell you feral instant CC is retarded, hunter CC is retarded, wizards, etc. I don't lobby for anything for any personal reason. I lobby for my class and the game to be properly balanced. That is it

I'm not sure when Zilea crossed the border of streaming global champion to running for political office

#123 Nadagast

Nadagast
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1878
  • 3v3: 2779

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:05 AM

Likewise.

Is anyone buying this?  Do you even believe this yourself Zilea?  Everyone else is a biased bastard out to keep you down, Zilea, the best WoW player there ever was and ever will be.  Yep.

#124 Zilea

Zilea
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:14 AM

View PostNadagast, on 31 July 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

Is anyone buying this?  Do you even believe this yourself Zilea?  Everyone else is a biased bastard out to keep you down, Zilea, the best WoW player there ever was and ever will be.  Yep.

I have no interest in trying to make my class or my comps overpowered. I just want the game balanced so that I can enjoy the game with my class. I don't care if melee cleaves get rooted out of the game, as long as I can play comps and can compete (and compete against wizard cleaves, which is the root of the problem).

There is so much white noise and people refuse to allow any changes to the game that would tone down their class/comp. Nerf jungle cleave, i don't give a fuck, just let my class be good enough that I can play more than just a gimmicky comp that relies on blowing people up quickly.

It doesn't matter how many nerfs you put into melee cleaves/hunters/ferals, you will never see casters allow a nerf like DRing polymorph + fear or polymorph + clone or any nerf that would actually impact the strength of wizardcleaves. That is a problem.

Stop talking to me about what you think I am or what I believe in, nobody cares, and certainly not me. Fix the game.

Edited by Zilea, 31 July 2013 - 03:17 AM.

#125 Malladon

Malladon
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1781

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:19 AM

The second video you linked you had no cooldowns up right? But none of your partners were in cc while two wizards set up a perfect gib-fest on you after you senselessly trinketted a CC to dispel your partner at a time where you couldn't even get a kill.

Not one gouge was spared that day. 4 times in a row apparently

#126 spaceship

spaceship
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2389
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:42 AM

View PostMalladon, on 31 July 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

The second video you linked you had no cooldowns up right? But none of your partners were in cc while two wizards set up a perfect gib-fest on you after you senselessly trinketted a CC to dispel your partner at a time where you couldn't even get a kill.

Not one gouge was spared that day. 4 times in a row apparently
Yeah, his partners didn't even attempt to CC the warlock casting into him with Demon Soul or the mage doing Alter Time damage. Neither of them had trinket available (mage isn't even wearing one).

It also wasn't a perfect setup, Zilea had 1-2 seconds after the DB broke early to AM out of the Frostjaw and avoid Deep completely.

#127 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 1/2/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2643
  • 3v3: 3261
  • 5v5: 2737
  • RBG: 2654

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:53 AM

View Postspaceship, on 31 July 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:

It also wasn't a perfect setup, Zilea had 1-2 seconds after the DB broke early to AM out of the Frostjaw and avoid Deep completely.
Hell, he could've even used freedom and avoided the deep.

#128 Aldrainíl

Aldrainíl
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1901

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:00 AM

View PostWallirik, on 31 July 2013 - 03:53 AM, said:

Hell, he could've even used freedom and avoided the deep.

Actually the frostjaw silence sticks even with freedom so the only option was aura mastery

#129 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 1/2/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2643
  • 3v3: 3261
  • 5v5: 2737
  • RBG: 2654

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:06 AM

View PostAldrainíl, on 31 July 2013 - 04:00 AM, said:

Actually the frostjaw silence sticks even with freedom so the only option was aura mastery
Oh I see, didn't know that :(

edit: so how does that work? are you running around with frostjaw applied to you? or are you rooted in freedom?
weird stuff

Edited by Wallirik, 31 July 2013 - 04:08 AM.

#130 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:08 AM

View PostZilea, on 31 July 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

It doesn't matter how many nerfs you put into melee cleaves/hunters/ferals, you will never see casters allow a nerf like DRing polymorph + fear or polymorph + clone or any nerf that would actually impact the strength of wizardcleaves. That is a problem.

the real problem is that dr on these ccs wasn't a problem until they fucked the damage up this royally

i would say something like adjust damage modifiers and stop making it so every cc is instant and on the same dr table but the games too far gone to consider fixing

#131 Nadagast

Nadagast
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1878
  • 3v3: 2779

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:10 AM

View PostZilea, on 31 July 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

I have no interest in trying to make my class or my comps overpowered. I just want the game balanced so that I can enjoy the game with my class. I don't care if melee cleaves get rooted out of the game, as long as I can play comps and can compete (and compete against wizard cleaves, which is the root of the problem).

There is so much white noise and people refuse to allow any changes to the game that would tone down their class/comp. Nerf jungle cleave, i don't give a fuck, just let my class be good enough that I can play more than just a gimmicky comp that relies on blowing people up quickly.

Stop talking to me about what you think I am or what I believe in, nobody cares, and certainly not me. Fix the game.

The problem is that with how much bias you bring, I can't have a rational conversation with you about balance.  All humans are biased in their own favor, but most WoW players are biased to the point where they'd have their class be an 8 while everyone else was a 6-7.  You, on the other hand, want your class to be a 9 while everyone else is a 4-5.  Not only that, you put your fingers in your ears and yell "LALALA I can't hear you" when people try to explain to you that you are not, in fact, playing perfectly.

When you're playing a comp that's a 8, and lose to players playing a comp that's a 9, you complain endlessly about how it's unwinnable for you.  When you win you call them bad.  Stop being so biased.

Edited by Nadagast, 31 July 2013 - 07:52 PM.

#132 scuzfail

scuzfail
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fire 1/0/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1857
  • 3v3: 2339
  • RBG: 2412

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

paladins (holy) are by no means bad atm, ive played with an amazing hpala several times to 2.6k+ :P my only issue with hpalas atm is that their heals can feel a bit weak at times

#133 moojerk

moojerk
  • Premium Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2076

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

View PostAthlete, on 29 July 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

hope this helps

omg i can't stop laughing

#134 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 31 July 2013 - 02:48 AM, said:

What? I'm talking about Zilea, not hunters... Of course a hunter has to stand in the open to try and powershit some one to death, but as a healer, he needs to LoS...

Yes but that dmg coming from the wizards does not distinguish between healer and dps. So the same could be said to any dps about los when a wizard is casting into them with all their procs cds up. And I wasn't referring to the hunter being in los I was referring to the target the hunter was attacking being in los.

I think the question that will settle this for everyone is that type of dmg fair to happen ever in the game currently?

Yes defensives are there to be used but I'm strictly talking about the dmg itself.

Edited by Dagin, 31 July 2013 - 04:35 PM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#135 Ahlaundoh

Ahlaundoh
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Anetheron
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1990

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

View PostStructural, on 30 July 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

the fact holinka actually replies to the "known" players and these retard podcasts just lets you know this game is going to go further down the shitter
YA FUCK THIS HOLINKA IDIOT
Posted Image
Posted Image
pve the best

#136 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

View PostNadagast, on 31 July 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

When you're playing a comp that's a 8, and lose to players playing a comp that's a 9, you complain endlessly about how it's unwinnable for you.

TBH when he runs that 10 comp vs the 9 he gets called a mongloid. You can't win on aj cause everyone has something to say. I never understood people hating on someone for running the best comp they can. This game will never be balanced, roll with the punches. I think hunters are very good atm obviously but after i got my full gear I have not done any live play on my hunters. They are not fun to play. I rather play when its fun and bad than good but boring. Obviousy everyone wants fun and balanced or fun and op. This is a game remember, and why do people play games.

Edited by Dagin, 31 July 2013 - 04:36 PM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#137 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

zilea u alright dude?

#138 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:45 PM

Wars are shit.

Buff wars.

Peace.

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#139 hoodrych

hoodrych
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostMalladon, on 31 July 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

The second video you senselessly trinketted a CC to dispel your partner at a time where you couldn't even get a kill.

this. not to mention vs a wizard cleave with no bubble. cdew is a good example of someone who just sits on their trinket all game, it can backfire but you would rarely see him trinketing a random howl when everyone in the game is at 85%+ just to dispel. this is why zilea can succeed as a rushdown comp where every cool down is used in specific order regardless of anything else. his inability to see the flow and direction of the game is what causes such atrocious bias.

#140 Alexandrius

Alexandrius

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

Dirty muggles be mad they ain't got magic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<