• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

I think I get more entertainment from reading aj than playing this game now and I save $15 a month. Win win if you ask me.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#103 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:48 AM

u literally healed the wrong guy with ur word of glory..but had that 60k wog save u? not sure..

i, how ever, agree 100% with you. this issue needs to be addressed. and these arent the only classes that do that. blizzard needs to take a look at this. you always complain about holy pallys being crap, which is nice cause most people are used to it that they dont care for it to be changed, but you should talk to the devs, holinka is always listening. i dont like that you pretty much said fuck you to him, and he read it and tweeted "kind words of zilea".

#104 catdaddy

catdaddy
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1948
  • 3v3: 2066
  • RBG: 2369
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:04 AM

hahahah omg

#105 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

I would like to see a buff and cc talent tree for each spec that favors melee/ranged/healer. CC DR unified for melees, casters and healers, buffs split between melee, caster and healer. Combine that with DRs for procs / onUse effects and balance would become a lot easier. Dakkroth's idea is really good to DR damage increases / procs.

#106 Comesnatural

Comesnatural
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2259

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostMarshmellow, on 30 July 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

pretty much, every class does too much of everything

you would know considering you are a 0-time duelist

#107 Crankyboern

Crankyboern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2165

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:11 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 29 July 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

they have every single proc and cooldown lined up and active because its their opener, that is the best kill attempt they will get for at least 3-4 mins before they can get every single proc and cooldown to line up again. you spend 30 secs before the game starts getting told to instantly bubble or trinket the first two deepfreezes and then proceed to sit through virtually the entire deepfreeze, trinket on 20%, and then bitch when you die. regardless of how fucked the game is, that was completely your fault

re watch the video. He trinkets at 65% life.

This is retarded and should never ever happen.

I agree he couldve survived this - but it was awfully set up and bad play.

#108 Structural

Structural
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

the fact holinka actually replies to the "known" players and these retard podcasts just lets you know this game is going to go further down the shitter

#109 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:10 PM

View Postwodeta, on 30 July 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

The damage is retarded but is not like you didn't have time to do anything.
First of all your teammates were training their healer instead of going DPS to stop some damage, then you used your cooldowns in the wrong order and poorly plus you already faced them before the match in the video and KNEW they could do that damage and STILL didn't bubble and trinket'd late.
Yes the game is stupid but you could've survived that so you deserved that loss.
Zilea plays this game in single player holy paladin mode, without knowing nor tracking enemy cooldowns.

There is no defending the damage done, procs and cooldowns stack just too well, it's just retarded. But after dying 4 times already and getting a mini lecture from team mates, I think most top healers would not die like that, at least like the kill in second video, where he trinkets to dispel the feral while the resto druid is in iceblock, gets killed 5 seconds later.

I love Zilea's stream, to me it's the most fun stream to watch but unfortunately Zilea has a really wrong perception of the game mechanics. I mean there are games where his feral and hunter go out of stealth with every cooldown up and open on the resto druid, meanwhile the first fear cast lands on Zilea, he trinkets, pops avenging wrath, divine favor and guardian,,3 seconds later the enemy resto druid dies, and Zilea's reaction is: "Wow, they should be ashamed of themselves, they should win this matchup %99 of the times. Do you know how hard it is to win as Paladin?"

Edited by Djandawg, 30 July 2013 - 05:11 PM.

#110 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

View PostZilea, on 30 July 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

Part 2, this was actually the previous game so that people can see the first time wasn't a fluke

EDIT: Timespan of death - just under 3 seconds

Why are you standing in the open first off?...

#111 Nadagast

Nadagast
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1878
  • 3v3: 2779

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

This isn't intended as a personal attack on Zilea, but he is by far the most bias/deluded WoW player that I've ever spoken with.

#112 Structural

Structural
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

this guy should balance the world of warcraft

#113 snugglebunny

snugglebunny

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostNadagast, on 30 July 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

This isn't intended as a personal attack on Zilea, but he is by far the most bias/deluded WoW player that I've ever spoken with.

this isn't intended as a personal attack on Zilea, but i'm about to personally attack him

#114 Comesnatural

Comesnatural
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

he whispered me after dying to me without bubbling and said, "this game fucking sucks i shouldn't be able to die blizzard is so stupid."

#115 Comesnatural

Comesnatural
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

View Postsnugglebunny, on 30 July 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

this isn't intended as a personal attack on Zilea, but i'm about to personally attack him

it's not a personal attack, it's a fact.

#116 Zilea

Zilea
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:15 AM

Likewise.

By the way, as a heads up to people, don't trust the opinion of wizard players in general. I will tell you straight up what needs to be changed about the game. I have no interest in seeing certain classes or comps be retarded. I will tell you what is retarded, I will tell you feral instant CC is retarded, hunter CC is retarded, wizards, etc. I don't lobby for anything for any personal reason. I lobby for my class and the game to be properly balanced. That is it

Edited by Zilea, 31 July 2013 - 02:17 AM.

#117 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:35 AM

View PostAcerMVP, on 30 July 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

Why are you standing in the open first off?...

not that hunters have been balanced at all this season or last but you had to stand out in the open when power shot was 1 shoting people. Doesn't make it ok. The reasoning behind it was not only the ability powershot but the stacking of agi trinkets and cds with racials. Same thing applies with the wizard dmg.

Edited by Dagin, 31 July 2013 - 02:37 AM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#118 Aldrainíl

Aldrainíl
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • RBG: 1901

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:45 AM

View PostZilea, on 31 July 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

Likewise.

By the way, as a heads up to people, don't trust the opinion of wizard players in general. I will tell you straight up what needs to be changed about the game. I have no interest in seeing certain classes or comps be retarded. I will tell you what is retarded, I will tell you feral instant CC is retarded, hunter CC is retarded, wizards, etc. I don't lobby for anything for any personal reason. I lobby for my class and the game to be properly balanced. That is it

You cant possibly say that, when in every game you made a video out of you could've lived easily pressing your abilities or having your partners not tunnel the healer for a half second

#119 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:48 AM

View PostDagin, on 31 July 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

not that hunters have been balanced at all this season or last but you had to stand out in the open when power shot was 1 shoting people. Doesn't make it ok. The reasoning behind it was not only the ability powershot but the stacking of agi trinkets and cds with racials. Same thing applies with the wizard dmg.

What? I'm talking about Zilea, not hunters... Of course a hunter has to stand in the open to try and powershit some one to death, but as a healer, he needs to LoS...

#120 zephah

zephah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:54 AM

View PostComesnatural, on 30 July 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

you would know considering you are a 0-time duelist

are you ever not angry? just curious

i've seen you type in twitch and on AJ and you're pretty much always getting mad at stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<