• Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2107
  • 3v3: 2437
  • RBG: 768

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

A stupid wizard video w/o an ele shaman.

I'm surprised.

#22 spaceship

spaceship
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0/.
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:17 AM

Actually, his incanters wasn't even stacked (he used it and nobody attacked him) so technically he did a lot less damage (because he loses on the 6% as well) than what he could've actually done.

If you watch closely the mage gets disoriented and it breaks instantly, so he must have taken some damage along the way. You are right that it wasn't a fully stacked Incanter's, though. Regardless, even just a few of those buffs are scary and all of them together is completely overkill.

#23 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arcane 1/2/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2173
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 1675

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:21 AM

after watching this video

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#24 Juku

Juku
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/2/0/2
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

Misses dragons breath, gets the kill anyways. Herp derp

Btw the sound at the end I imagine was zilea taking off his headset and violently shaking it due to uncontrollable rage
Posted Image

#25 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology 1/0/1/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 3140
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 2754

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

mage pops every single thing with tailoring/engineering and 2 proc trinkets together with orc racial, the absolute most insane opener damage you can do.
you pop exactly nothing (you trinket, but you don't actually get any heal off?)
Didn't even divine prot the deep even though it's so obvious when a fire mage is going to deep (you can even freedom as he runs in to nova you and he won't be able to deep lol)

Not saying the damage isn't stupid, but i don't think you can expect survive that kind of swifty without popping an equal amount of defensive cooldowns.

#26 Yoloswaggae

Yoloswaggae
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1722
  • 3v3: 2577
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 192

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

I can watch this over and over again, i feel satisfied.

Edited by Yoloswaggae, 29 July 2013 - 11:19 AM.

Posted Image

#Yolo jkjkjk

#27 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology 1/0/1/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 3140
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 2754

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

In 40 seconds he does it again (ofc with less buffs but hey, the destro lock has some chaos bolts then) after you popped your shit, your mates are X cc'ed what do you do?

I was about to list the different cooldowns, but figured it doesn't really matter, as feral/rog/hpala is probably the most free win I can imagine fighting as any warlock comp ever.

Still, shouldn't die like that, and there's ways to live for longer.

#28 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1954

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:27 AM

DOWN GOES ZILEA! headshot, that'll do it.

Edited by Deadscumlord, 29 July 2013 - 11:27 AM.

#29 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

You are running 0 utility cleave and you complain that simplest shit can take you down? There's about 20 different buttons your team could have pressed, but decided not to.
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#30 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

Why didn't you just pre-link the deep freeze tzetze outplayed.

JUST KIDDIN. Stupid game, thank god there are not many fire mages on EU.

Hope you are looking forward to next patch then :)

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#31 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

Hope you are looking forward to next patch then :)

i swapped fire like a week ago pre-preemptively of our mastery butt fuggin

#32 Deadscumlord

Deadscumlord
  • Drjakethomas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:38 AM

i swapped fire like a week ago pre-preemptively b4 our mastery butt fuggzin

Edited by Deadscumlord, 29 July 2013 - 11:38 AM.

#33 doublejump

doublejump
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 5v5: 960
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:56 AM

i'd much rather face a wizard cleave (even lsd,lsd2 or ele/sp) than the hunter cleaves.

GUYS GUYS GUYS IM RUNNING IN I GOT A FEAR OFF THAT!!! Oh wait Tremor... OK OK OK Guys I got another full fear off that!!! Aw shit nimble, OK GUYS GUYS GUYS I SWEAR I HAVE A FULL FEAR! Fuck nevermind... Will. OK OK OK NOW THIS FEAR IS FULL!!! Shit he has tremor back up omg... OK OK OK NOW I HAVE A FULL FEAR ITS FULL KILL KILL Oh whoops... prep tremor... Damnit, I got a full fear this time!!! Oh... he trinketed it... next one should be full... FULL FEAR!!! He has nimble back up WTF.

#34 doublejump

doublejump
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 5v5: 960
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:02 PM

after watching this video

Posted Image

this exactly.

GUYS GUYS GUYS IM RUNNING IN I GOT A FEAR OFF THAT!!! Oh wait Tremor... OK OK OK Guys I got another full fear off that!!! Aw shit nimble, OK GUYS GUYS GUYS I SWEAR I HAVE A FULL FEAR! Fuck nevermind... Will. OK OK OK NOW THIS FEAR IS FULL!!! Shit he has tremor back up omg... OK OK OK NOW I HAVE A FULL FEAR ITS FULL KILL KILL Oh whoops... prep tremor... Damnit, I got a full fear this time!!! Oh... he trinketed it... next one should be full... FULL FEAR!!! He has nimble back up WTF.

#35 Mageic

Mageic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

This pretty much made me want to smash a table because it happened like 4 times back to back.

That warrants instant cooldowns or peels as any class and not just paladins as Zilea would have you believe.

Now, I don't think anyone can argue this kind of buff stacking is good for the game but I don't really see how you can let this happen to you 4 times in a row. Pikaboo literally told you to to trinket first and bubble the next but your trinket came in after the second pyro got a crit bonus.

If a fire mage is well prepared for a deep freeze you NEED to trinket it, simple as that and this applies to any class. Now that may sound overpowered to some people but fire also can have a lot of issues with landing the deep. You can freedom the nova and they will be unable to deep for another 30 seconds, If your team also was prepared and was able to drop a short CC on the mage he wouldn't be able to do that damage.

The spec is a gimmick for the most part and you just need to learn how to deal with it similar to how annoying it can be to lose to cleaves who pop everything in an opener, you just need to learn to react appropriately. Had you rotated all your cooldowns, got some peels and played out the game for a while and still lost (which is very possible) than the video would have been much more convincing that wizards are op or that paladins are bad.

#36 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2498
  • 3v3: 2729
  • RBG: 1972

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:08 PM

Some damage of wizards, burst damage is just retarded. But it's not like you couldn't do anything. As novoz said before me, you could have freedom before nova, trinket just after deep lands not after getting 1-2 pyro for million. Also you could have used divine protection before he deeped you, thats possible as well. Plus you played shit comp so who cares, when i saw your jungle it wasn't that bad :) (ofc im not counting elemental shammies who just random 1 shot every one no matter what the fuck do you do, could be seen on soda's charrity tournament :P)

#37 Mageic

Mageic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

(ofc im not counting elemental shammies who just random 1 shot every one no matter what the fuck do you do, could be seen on soda's charrity tournament :P)

I mean, ele burst can be dumb at times but in regards to that tournament 2/3 of the ele shaman were knocked out first round and every single kill my team landed involved a CC on the healer, a stun on our target and both chaos bolts and elemental blasts being casted. It was hardly "random" damage.

#38 Smashy7

Smashy7
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1817
  • 3v3: 2446
  • RBG: 1491

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

Some damage of wizards, burst damage is just retarded. But it's not like you couldn't do anything.

This is the answer xD

#39 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2498
  • 3v3: 2729
  • RBG: 1972

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

I mean, ele burst can be dumb at times but in regards to that tournament 2/3 of the ele shaman were knocked out first round and every single kill my team landed involved a CC on the healer, a stun on our target and both chaos bolts and elemental blasts being casted. It was hardly "random" damage.

I meant whole class more. I was talking about some one shot on Vanguards ench i think. I didn't see it myself, just from sodapoppin shouting about random 1 shot and azael who was trying to figure out how he could have dodged it :P Still it sometime happens that you running on arena dpsing some 1 and ele randomly casts spell without cds, you don't interrupt it when some 1 is 70-80% usually and random procs just gets you down. Imo the dmg u cant expect is the most dangerous. In that video he could have expected that so anyway :)

#40 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

You are running 0 utility cleave and you complain that simplest shit can take you down? There's about 20 different buttons your team could have pressed, but decided not to.

The least thing that could of been done with Talason was to pop HotW, but with that amount of dps coming in, who knows if Talason had time to even save him lol. This game has gotten quite ridic when it comes to damage. I've slowly have been trying to distance myself from the game due to this. Stealth Cleave with a Holy paly is also :(

So I watched it a few times and it seems that Talason would have been able to save you. He got feared, trinketed and stuck on to his target rather than just going straight for HotW, but that's also Zilea's fault for not calling it ;p

Edited by AcerMVP, 29 July 2013 - 01:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<