• US-Wyrmrest Accord
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2233
  • 3v3: 2411
  • 5v5: 2247
  • RBG: 958

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:30 AM

It's just how the game is built right now and you can't complain about one thing without complaining about the fact that healing(and not just hybrid healing) is way too high and the game revolves around major cooldowns to kill anything.

Care to elaborate? Compared to PTR, my heals on live feel pathetic. Damage on live feels extremely bursty too.

I do agree hybrid healing is too strong, and will be very problematic next season if things don't change.
Posted Image
Just say no.

#202 Enyalius

Enyalius
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Executus
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:59 AM

So you don't think zilea shouldn't die when its basically a perfect setup with every damage proc and he uses or has no cooldowns? If that were the case games would never end. It's just how the game is built right now and you can't complain about one thing without complaining about the fact that healing(and not just hybrid healing) is way too high and the game revolves around major cooldowns to kill anything.

To become the game you're asking for it needs to be completely rebuilt which also has huge implications on how PvE damage and healing works. When you link a video like that and act like it warrants nerfs to those specific classes that's completely wrong.

I think you forget that.. How to say this.. THIS DOESNT HAPPEN WITH OTHER HEALERS?

Priest got their stealth shit and ridic absorbs.
Shamans got grounding / link / natures-whatever-the-fuck-its-called.
Monk got stun immunity and a strong-ass shield.
Rdroo got dumbfuck Broccoli Form and very good defensive mechanisms (if u dont agree ure lost and need to stop smokin dat weed when ure on the forums)

Paladins got a 40% shield wall, gg. Ive kinda stopped counting in bubble.

Pls

More

Nerfs

<3

#203 Vadren

Vadren
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/0/0/0/2

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:10 AM

I miss 150% crits (without talents) and crit damage reduction on resil.
Vadren#1175

#204 Mageic

Mageic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental
  • RBG: 192

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:26 AM

Just a clarification... games never end when wizardcleaves are involved. You don't see melee cleaves/RMP/PHD/RLS//etc games lasting till timeout, ever. I've played comps with veev as lock and i've actually never once hit the time out limit.

edit: novoz, have you ever seen a game that didn't include wizardcleave hit timeout in this expac? or even the last one?

Whats your argument here? Your original argument is that wizards do too much damage but now you're saying wizard games never end thus implying they're not able to land a kill.

To answer your question: Khryl FPS vs Vaze RMD in sodapoppins tournament.

#205 Zilea

Zilea
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

Whats your argument here? Your original argument is that wizards do too much damage but now you're saying wizard games never end thus implying they're not able to land a kill.

To answer your question: Khryl FPS vs Vaze RMD in sodapoppins tournament.

No no, the point is that if a game ever lasts all the way until a timeout, it is because there is a wizard cleave in the match (refer to 2010 tournament games that timed out, 2011 tournament timeout games and 2012 tournament time out games) Like I said, I don't think i've been able to hit a time out in 3v3 since probably TBC, and I've run more than just melee cleaves since then :P

we have enough empirical evidence to pretty much validate my points

And yes, they do too much damage (elemental, firemage, and destro lock one-shots come to mind)

Edited by Zilea, 06 August 2013 - 06:49 AM.

#206 sounds

sounds
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/.

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:15 AM

Okay well goddamn let us just remove every spec that has setup burst revolving around cooldowns and procs. Hell, while we're at it lets remove all silences and stuns and give everybody 1 attack and 1 heal. Then lets remove all abilities and replace our weapons with guns, force first person perspective and put us on de_dust2 or 2fort and STILL people would bitch about the balance of the damn game.

If people can't see that shit like this is going to happen when pve trinkets, full intellect gems and its 2v1 because your teammates are off in who-the-hell knows where then lets just whine about it on AJ cause clearly it wasn't OUR fault.

But hey! It's fine for Veev to macro 15 abilities and trinkets into one macro on his week old BM hunter, miss every trap while talason sits on a healer behind a pillar to go 2500+ right Zilea?

Yeah that's totally what I meant.

To clarify; I think all damage and healing is over the top right now, and battle fatigue is just a shitty band-aid fix. That being said, nothing is going to change til 6.0 (lol).

As for proc stacking; I think they need to take a look at this too, maybe lower the effect of additional procs while one is already up, or whatever (its getting dumb, even in PvE, especially with this RPPM shit).

Edit; They need to remove/rework half the instant-cast shit/cc in the game too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<