Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

SWIFTY BASIC TRAINING


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 Samyh

Samyh

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

hi guys, i think swifty can help a lot of us

in this video he teaches us how to use a mouse

i was a clicker before this



brb

Posted Image

btw if your reading this swifty i really want to win your razer naga it will help me so much cos mine broke due to me being too good for it and also can i have a hotted signature on it

Posted Image

this will be me one day


p.s. where is paco?

also im missing cathy


hope this thread helped my fellow aj brothers with their mouse skills


merc out

#2 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 3790
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

Awesome vid a ton of cool tips which helped me out alot!



Posted Image


emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15


#3 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 724
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=s52c1Ve4_7o


Posted Image

Edited by Hoodzx, 24 July 2013 - 12:36 PM.


#4 Samyh

Samyh

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

omg hoodz what happened to swiftys mom in ur sig :o

i hope she still cooks epic meals for the gamers

#5 Grahmenz

Grahmenz
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 17

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:41 PM

View PostSamyh, on 24 July 2013 - 12:27 PM, said:

hi guys, i think swifty can help a lot of us

in this video he teaches us how to use a mouse

i was a clicker before this



brb

Posted Image

btw if your reading this swifty i really want to win your razer naga it will help me so much cos mine broke due to me being too good for it and also can i have a hotted signature on it

Posted Image

this will be me one day


p.s. where is paco?

also im missing cathy


hope this thread helped my fellow aj brothers with their mouse skills


merc out

im not sure if u try to make fun of him but honestly dude, this guy does alot more for wow pvp overall then all of u fuking fat nerds who barley get 2,2.
hes acctualy trying to make pvp more attractiv and understandeble for people who want to start pvp or lower rated people which is around 95% of the communitie.

this game would be alredy dead pvp wise if noone would do something for newbies in pvp.


im a rank 1 league player and i know wow doesnt mean shit esport wise. but i still enjoy the game from time to time.

some of u "elite players" dont understand that u cant be a king without folks.

#6 Samyh

Samyh

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

View PostGrahmenz, on 24 July 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

u fuking fat nerds
im a rank 1 league player

lol

Edited by Samyh, 24 July 2013 - 12:47 PM.


#7 Grahmenz

Grahmenz
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 17

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:50 PM

View PostSamyh, on 24 July 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

lol

ye you realy got the point of my respons. u ignorant little bitch. the pvp aspect of this game is dieing cause of people like u.

#8 Samyh

Samyh

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostGrahmenz, on 24 July 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

ye you realy got the point of my respons. u ignorant little bitch. the pvp aspect of this game is dieing cause of people like u.

Posted Image

#9 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 524
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostHoodzx, on 24 July 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:



quoting this and properly embedding to make sure the word gets around on this little gem.

View PostAvengelyne, on 17 September 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

I've actually made a lot of friends this season, I don't think anyone hates me or thinks i'm scum or thinks I cheat or thinks i'm toxic for the game. I'm definitely not a faggot as i've had a girlfriend for the past 3 years. I've also graduated College last year and working in my field currently so even if we come last place there it's not the end of the world, I got to meet up with friends I play with and against online and got to go to Manhattan on for a paid vactation.. And i'm a goddamn Ret paladin so there's a factor of respect given by the community for making it this far.

#10 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 724
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

View Poststalebagel, on 24 July 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

quoting this and properly embedding to make sure the word gets around on this little gem.

ah thanks

don't know what kind of drugs he took before doing this, damn

#11 Samyh

Samyh

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

Posted Image

#12 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 1485

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

View PostGrahmenz, on 24 July 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

im not sure if u try to make fun of him but honestly dude, this guy does alot more for wow pvp overall then all of u fuking fat nerds who barley get 2,2.
hes acctualy trying to make pvp more attractiv and understandeble for people who want to start pvp or lower rated people which is around 95% of the communitie.

this game would be alredy dead pvp wise if noone would do something for newbies in pvp.


im a rank 1 league player and i know wow doesnt mean shit esport wise. but i still enjoy the game from time to time.

some of u "elite players" dont understand that u cant be a king without folks.

View PostGrahmenz, on 24 July 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

im not sure if u try to make fun of him but honestly dude, this guy does alot more for wow pvp overall then all of u fuking fat nerds who barley get 2,2.
hes acctualy trying to make pvp more attractiv and understandeble for people who want to start pvp or lower rated people which is around 95% of the communitie.

this game would be alredy dead pvp wise if noone would do something for newbies in pvp.


im a rank 1 league player and i know wow doesnt mean shit esport wise. but i still enjoy the game from time to time.

some of u "elite players" dont understand that u cant be a king without folks.
HAH

#13 Nmplol

Nmplol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 496
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 959

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

View PostGrahmenz, on 24 July 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

ye you realy got the point of my respons. u ignorant little bitch. the pvp aspect of this game is dieing cause of people like u.

Just saying swifty cant even post on this website due to his sub 1700 skills.

#14 Grahmenz

Grahmenz
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 17

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

View PostNmplol, on 24 July 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

Just saying swifty cant even post on this website due to his sub 1700 skills.

did even one person here understand the point? if u guys are the elite of this game. rofl no wonder then

#15 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 1013
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

im so glad i learnt how to strife

1:58

Edited by Snuggli, 24 July 2013 - 01:57 PM.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#16 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 647
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:57 PM

View PostSamyh, on 24 July 2013 - 12:27 PM, said:

hi guys, i think swifty can help a lot of us

in this video he teaches us how to use a mouse

i was a clicker before this



brb

Posted Image

btw if your reading this swifty i really want to win your razer naga it will help me so much cos mine broke due to me being too good for it and also can i have a hotted signature on it

Posted Image

this will be me one day


p.s. where is paco?

also im missing cathy


hope this thread helped my fellow aj brothers with their mouse skills


merc out

Do you honestly think you're even remotely funny/clever? You're not. You want to know what's actually funny? Mediocre noobs getting all riled up from a guy who blatantly doesn't care about being exceptional in this computer game, but STILL makes more money from this game (whilst indeed not being a good player) than all of you little 2,2k tryhards, COMBINED.

Now that's, that's entertainment.
Posted Image

#17 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 414
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2701
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2326
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:57 PM

What's the point of this topic?
www.twitch.tv/hiddenstalkeeu

#18 Grahmenz

Grahmenz
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 17

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:08 PM

View PostZ4muZ, on 24 July 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

Do you honestly think you're even remotely funny/clever? You're not. You want to know what's actually funny? Mediocre noobs getting all riled up from a guy who blatantly doesn't care about being exceptional in this computer game, but STILL makes more money from this game (whilst indeed not being a good player) than all of you little 2,2k tryhards, COMBINED.

Now that's, that's entertainment.

FINNALY one intelligent person....who gets the point.

#19

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:21 PM

i dont understand the hate swifty gets, hes giving back to the community, sure he isnt a R1 player, nor he acts like one, think hes doing something sick? if you dont like it then dont watch? theres ppl who watch soda over swifty and swifty over soda and ....

#20 Cadithz

Cadithz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 23
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1820
  • 3v3: 862
  • RBG: 192

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

Posted Image

Edited by Cadithz, 24 July 2013 - 02:36 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<