Payback
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1904

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:09 PM

Look I know Rylez is trying really hard and all that. I'm not trying to hate on the kid but I just couldnt watch the tournament today with him commentating. I don't know why bleached bones keeps bringing him back. I understand english isnt his first language and all that and I get it but I just think for the english stream, you all should get maybe top US players to commentate like Swifty, hotted, bajheera just players that are popular in the US. I know rylez will eventually become a good commentator but please guys just stop. Having to turn off the stream to go watch something on TV is really really bad. Anyway just my two cents I wanted to share with you all. good luck.
My list of TOP WoW PVPERs atm
1. Swifty
2. xaryu
3. Clinda
4. Mitchjones

5. Reckful

#2 Isumi

Isumi
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2123
  • 3v3: 2847
  • 5v5: 1620
  • RBG: 2188

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:10 PM

POPULAR

View PostPayback, on 21 July 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

Look I know Rylez is trying really hard and all that. I'm not trying to hate on the kid but I just couldnt watch the tournament today with him commentating. I don't know why bleached bones keeps bringing him back. I understand english isnt his first language and all that and I get it but I just think for the english stream, you all should get maybe top US players to commentate like Swifty, hotted, bajheera just players that are popular in the US. I know rylez will eventually become a good commentator but please guys just stop. Having to turn off the stream to go watch something on TV is really really bad. Anyway just my two cents I wanted to share with you all. good luck.

W
T
F
?

#3 Nemix

Nemix
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2117
  • 3v3: 2515
  • 5v5: 1248
  • RBG: 192

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

When I get to read stuff like this I really wonder why Rylez even bothers to keep on commentating.
The amount of hate towards him, even in the twitch chat, is ridiculous.
In case people dislike him as a person (for whatever reason), who cares? How is that relevant to the tournament and his commentating?

Moreover, his commentating is fine. He's definitely not as experienced as (for example) Azael, sure. But how should he? It's the first tournament he's involved in (at least afaik, correct me if I'm wrong). At least he's trying and giving a f*** unlike alot of people who just keep on complaining all the time. Most of those people would not do a better job themselves.

Regarding his skills @ English: I personally don't have any problems understanding what he's saying. Like, seriously? I'm German and I'm able to understand pretty much everything he says, How can people like you, being American, have problems with that? It's not his first language. Get over it already.

Seriously, what the f***. Appreciate the effort for a change. Don't randomly hate on people trying to entertain you and do something positive for the arena community.

just my 2 cents

Edited by Nemix, 21 July 2013 - 11:48 PM.

#4 amaixliu

amaixliu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:50 PM

View PostIsumi, on 21 July 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

W
T
F
?
literally came in to say this

#5 latturalol

latturalol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1875
  • 3v3: 2076
  • 5v5: 288

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:51 PM

you all should get maybe top US players to commentate like Swifty, hotted, bajheera just players that are popular in the US.

LOL what... you just went full retard pls don't go full retard again.

#6 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:53 PM

If you have a problem following Rylez's commentary, dear redneck, never leave the country because you gonna ask for a bottle of water and end up with 10 pounds of coke.

Your command of the language must be really pathetic if you can't spontaneously understand what Rylez says. And finally, your audacity knows no bounds; you ask for a native speaker as a commentator on a RUSSIAN tournament. HAhaaHaHAHaH

And about swifty etc

AhahahahaahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHHAhaHAAHaHAHaHaH

Edited by Braindance, 22 July 2013 - 01:18 AM.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#7 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:10 AM

I thought the commentating was fine. It probably wouldn't have been that great if Azael wasn't there, but I didn't think there were any huge problems and I found it perfectly watchable. Rylez even caught the occasional cooldown usage that Azael missed.

The games were great btw. Especially Second Place's games. Amazing to watch.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#8 Admoney

Admoney
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2152

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:18 AM

People actually think Swifty/Hotted/Bajheera are "top players"? rofl who are these retards who think that

#9 Theophaneia

Theophaneia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Runetotem
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:25 AM

Rylez did alright on the commentating imo. I doubt I could do any better.

#10 Moosex

Moosex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:51 AM

Bleached Bones League of Arenas Ver.2.0

Watch your favourite YouTube stars battle it out in a predecided event, to see who can become the Rank 1 Sell Out!

Commentators will be top players Swifty and Elementalqt (with guest appearance from Swifty's Mum! :confused: )

Prize will be YouTube monaaaaaayyy
Posted Image

#11 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:51 AM

you all should get maybe top US players to commentate like Swifty, hotted, bajheera

hoping for troll but just incase

Posted Image

#12 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:15 AM

man man

man,

man man man man

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#13 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:16 AM

if you put a 17 year old dude that is not a native speaker there, you will not get the best possible commentary. That said he wasn't bad or anything during today's games that I tuned in to.
Azael does an amazing job. There were moments through out the tournament where he showed significantly better understanding of  ban/pick system, comparing to the teams that were queuing.
I would like to see Vhell, Hoodrych next to Azael. Conrad was doing ok but he said he was gonna quit because he wasn't enjoying the pvp of this expansion. I guess he never recovered after the "dumb slave" incident.

Edited by Djandawg, 22 July 2013 - 01:22 AM.

#14 Jarzombek

Jarzombek
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/2

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:27 AM

Last week was not good at all, kept saying "man", "I feel like", "so yeah.../but yeah...", "man" every third sentance and cut off Azael/Conrad all the time. Why did he always have be the only one getting the last words when someone died? He talked faster than the brain managed to think, and didn't give any good information of what's really going on. I mean, I have eyes and can see what percentage they're at, if shaman is hexed or if the affli has alot of pressure up. It was like listening to a combat log, or gladiatorlosSA on cocain.

What really bothered me was that he didn't seem to improve from the criticism, the next day was just as bad. Didn't Azael tell him "please, don't cut me off everytime I'm talking"?

But today I think he had improved alot, he must have listened to the VoDs alot to see where all the "hate" came from. If he keeps improving like this, then sure, no problems.

As for not understanding what he says because of bad english, I have no problems. Some words here and there that gets mispronunciated, "three" and "chastise" comes off top of my head, but so what, well it doesn't bother me. ToD (sc2) does a great job even though he's from France for example.

#15 Payback

Payback
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1904

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:39 AM

View PostJarzombek, on 22 July 2013 - 01:27 AM, said:

Last week was not good at all, kept saying "man", "I feel like", "so yeah.../but yeah...", "man" every third sentance and cut off Azael/Conrad all the time. Why did he always have be the only one getting the last words when someone died? He talked faster than the brain managed to think, and didn't give any good information of what's really going on. I mean, I have eyes and can see what percentage they're at, if shaman is hexed or if the affli has alot of pressure up. It was like listening to a combat log, or gladiatorlosSA on cocain.

What really bothered me was that he didn't seem to improve from the criticism, the next day was just as bad. Didn't Azael tell him "please, don't cut me off everytime I'm talking"?

But today I think he had improved alot, he must have listened to the VoDs alot to see where all the "hate" came from. If he keeps improving like this, then sure, no problems.

As for not understanding what he says because of bad english, I have no problems. Some words here and there that gets mispronunciated, "three" and "chastise" comes off top of my head, but so what, well it doesn't bother me. ToD (sc2) does a great job even though he's from France for example.

No doubt. Like I said I think he's gonna be a great commentator one of these days, but until then I think he needs to keep practicing maybe make his own european stream and then have guys like Swifty, Elementalqt, hotted or other top players that are at the top maybe commentating on the US stream. I dont know. I've always been a huge supporter of wow arena tournaments even back in the day before twitch back in the MLG days I mean. Hell im one of the guys thats constantly donating to the wow streamers when I can, but it just erks me when I actually have to turn off a stream due to the commentating. I mean it was rough. NOT as rough as last week but still bad. Anyway just my two cents.
My list of TOP WoW PVPERs atm
1. Swifty
2. xaryu
3. Clinda
4. Mitchjones

5. Reckful

#16 freshfreefly

freshfreefly
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2245
  • 3v3: 2277
  • 5v5: 96
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:53 AM

View PostPayback, on 22 July 2013 - 02:39 AM, said:

No doubt. Like I said I think he's gonna be a great commentator one of these days, but until then I think he needs to keep practicing maybe make his own european stream and then have guys like Swifty, Elementalqt, hotted or other top players that are at the top maybe commentating on the US stream. I dont know. I've always been a huge supporter of wow arena tournaments even back in the day before twitch back in the MLG days I mean. Hell im one of the guys thats constantly donating to the wow streamers when I can, but it just erks me when I actually have to turn off a stream due to the commentating. I mean it was rough. NOT as rough as last week but still bad. Anyway just my two cents.

Please stop thinking of swifty, elementalqt or hotted as top players. i'm not sure about hotted, but im pretty cure swifty was never able to get a gladiator title. he's a mediocre player, at best.

#17 amaixliu

amaixliu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:17 AM

View PostPayback, on 22 July 2013 - 02:39 AM, said:

then have guys like Swifty, Elementalqt, hotted or other top players that are at the top maybe commentating on the US stream.
dude what the fuck are you talking about

can you please confirm if you are trolling with the swifty stuff or not i really can't tell at this point

#18 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1910

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:26 AM

- Watch russian tournament.
- Complains about english commentating.

Spoiler

Edited by GrieverZ, 22 July 2013 - 05:26 AM.

#19 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 2477

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:49 AM

i should commentate

Posted Image

#20 WildeHilde