Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Woundman Beef with Reckful/Venruki


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 2584
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:04 AM

there was always some beef between reckful and woundman

i think there were times reckful talked shit about woundman and vise versa

do not care much really, just watching streams sometimes to see good rogue gameplay, have enough drama irl myself
shut up pvp guy

#22 Neitey

Neitey
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 637
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:38 AM

Reckful profit from WoW : 100k +
Woundman profit: <10k

The game stinks, the only respectable reason to still be playing is if you're working some kind of grift. Woundman loses.
Posted Image
Believe what <RR> tells you or else.

#23 wintradepolice

wintradepolice
  • Members
  • Posts: 27

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:01 AM

who woulld win?

#24 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 2584
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

View PostNeitey, on 05 August 2013 - 10:38 AM, said:

Reckful profit from WoW : 100k +
Woundman profit: <10k

The game stinks, the only respectable reason to still be playing is if you're working some kind of grift. Woundman loses.

the reason why Reckful made so much money is because he is overrated and he was streaming at begin 24/7 pretty much

Woundman has a job and streams only so much

it is common that streamers with most activity have a lot of viewers, it honestly doesn't have to do much with Reckul or Woundman as players
shut up pvp guy

#25

  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:01 PM

quality over quantity

#26 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 2584
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:11 PM

View PostJulien, on 06 August 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

quality over quantity

you honestly believe that Reckful streams have quality? i found it hardly entertaining watching warrior one shotting ppl with 5 stacks of blood

don't get me wrong, i can't stand woundman either but i don't see what is so great about Reckful stream
shut up pvp guy

#27

  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:31 PM

I enjoy watching people like zilea or woundman even if they're streaming for 3 hours or so than people doing 24 hours live stream checking paypal every 15 minutes

that's what i meant

#28 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 2584
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

View PostJulien, on 06 August 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

I enjoy watching people like zilea or woundman even if they're streaming for 3 hours or so than people doing 24 hours live stream checking paypal every 15 minutes

that's what i meant

ok i can agree with that, i would rather play game than watch streams so if i watch any it is more for educational reasons really
shut up pvp guy

#29 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 793
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:27 PM

View PostReirei, on 06 August 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

ok i can agree with that, i would rather play game than watch streams so if i watch any it is more for educational reasons really

I enjoy streams as something to watch when I'm taking a dump.

#30 Neitey

Neitey
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 637
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostReirei, on 06 August 2013 - 11:54 AM, said:

the reason why Reckful made so much money is because he is overrated and he was streaming at begin 24/7 pretty much

Woundman has a job and streams only so much

it is common that streamers with most activity have a lot of viewers, it honestly doesn't have to do much with Reckul or Woundman as players

Reckful gets paid by the muslim brotherhood , gets put in a gaming house by skill capped and makes 100k a year from streaming. Woundman's shitty job doesn't really compare.
Posted Image
Believe what <RR> tells you or else.

#31 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 2584
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:52 PM

View PostNeitey, on 07 August 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

Reckful gets paid by the muslim brotherhood , gets put in a gaming house by skill capped and makes 100k a year from streaming. Woundman's shitty job doesn't really compare.

nobody argues who makes more, it is a choice, i am sure woundman could do the same if he really wanted to
shut up pvp guy

#32 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 2109
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/2/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 2336
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:49 AM

have some footage of my hunter vs hunter mirrors today

Posted Image

as you can tell.. goat won

more fraps footage later
Posted Image

#33 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 2109
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/2/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 2336
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:50 AM

Posted Image

idiots wanted a rematch
Posted Image

#34 KILLATON

KILLATON
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 628
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1767
  • 3v3: 2098
  • LocationSweden

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:53 AM

View PostMattadoro, on 09 August 2013 - 06:50 AM, said:

Posted Image

idiots wanted a rematch


Nerf crippling posion
Posted Image

#35 dogknightskillclass

dogknightskillclass
  • Members
  • Posts: 81

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

View PostMattadoro, on 09 August 2013 - 06:50 AM, said:

Posted Image

idiots wanted a rematch

Posted Image




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

<