I find that:
- Survivability is a huge problem. Bubble is the only real thing that stops most classes from killing us in a global and can be dispelled.
- Holy seems very susceptible to crowd control. Two charges of sacrifice which can be dispelled and doesn't work on most CC's.
- Heals seem really weak and once we are out of cooldowns (divine favour/avenging wrath/guardian) keeping people up becomes really difficult.
- Lowering the CD of Aura mastery - Lowering the CD of hand of sacrifice.
- Keep the beacon of light shield which puts a shield on the beacon-ed target or user if they go below a certain percentage of health.
- Making a new hand similar to hand of protection but stops all magic damage instead of physical causing forbearance just like HoP.
- Divine protection should be usable even when silenced with its CD increased - let's face it every class with a silence now uses it with the stun to global us since the change.