• Curse Sites
Help

in need of help from a PVP HOLY PALLY PLAYER!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xXxexpertxxxx

xXxexpertxxxx
  • Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:59 AM

OK so this is my first login since patch 5.3 was applied. Alot as changed.

Im currently stuck on geming, and reforging. From what i have searched and herd. Pvp power and res gems are POINTLESS and should never be used. Correct me if im wrong!

For the time being i have gemed into SPIRIT and mastery as top stat! Check my armory  "Xselenaa" :) I have reforged into MASTERY MOSTLY. I am noticing my survivability is extremely HIGH and im constantly absorbing damage. as long as im constantly healing!

My heals are not that bad either, IM able to outburst alot of heals, while continuously spamming FOL and  DIVINE light (when it procs to crit heal for over 200k)Right now im talking about regular BGS! How ever, I want to up the anti a bit and do areans I have done them before 5.3! Was gemed res and int gems. Survivability was once again HIGH before with the res. My healing output was also good.

Now with 5.3, im being told pvp power is a MUST for areans but this was only said by 1 individual. I want to know what gems i should go for for arenas! and rbg, what socket bonus i should take, and what reforged i should take. I also want to know what flask to be applying.

Right now i remove spirit for mastery and mostly have INT/mastery gems. Spirit is apperently high in BGS but i use the 1000 spirit flask along with 300 spirit for being well fed giving me 1300 spirit to make up for the reforging and geming i did, leaving me with 7k spirit.

Once again this is for BGS. are arenas going to be different? or will i do just fine with my current build. I need to know what gems i should be getting and what socket bonuses i should fallow for arenas, along with REFORGES for areans to be able to win FIGHTS :) any help would be greatly appreciated thx!

#2 xXxexpertxxxx

xXxexpertxxxx
  • Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

really? this forum is dead and i was told wrong that it was popular. WOW

#3 Eazymothafukne

Eazymothafukne
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1988
  • 3v3: 2604
  • 5v5: 1152
  • RBG: 957

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

Pvp power is the worst stat atm for a holy pally. Int scales more so int and int mastery gems / int spirit gems.
http://i.imgur.com/L60huZm.png
150k Shield slam avatar crit. ^

Real gamers unite

#4 xXxexpertxxxx

xXxexpertxxxx
  • Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

View PostEazymothafukne, on 18 July 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

Pvp power is the worst stat atm for a holy pally. Int scales more so int and int mastery gems / int spirit gems.

ahh ok JUST what i thought thx! alot i currently dont have much int gems...

search my character up!   Xselenaa   from Blackrock server!

check that how does my build look so far? For geming and reforging? i use a Spirit flas and well fed! that gives me 1300 more spirit since im doing alot of reforging out of spirit! what do u think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<