Absoqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1905

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

RIP transferring to dead BGs for the hard earned title.
Gooby pls

#43 KPul

KPul
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 2365
  • 3v3: 2741
  • 5v5: 1949
  • RBG: 2288

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

After all of the drama that was this season, and all of the just / unjust resets/bans at the end of season, my main concern is that the same result will happen in a greater number this season for things such as a friendly round robin amongst my friends.

Say for example me and a couple friends run into eachother playing RLS vs RMP.   and we decide to swap rogues.. or go RRS vs MLP and just keep swapping out partners to play diff comps into eachother.   Are we all going to be reset for trying to have some fun?
Posted Image   Posted Image

#44 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2140
  • 3v3: 2447
  • RBG: 960

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostKPul, on 17 September 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

After all of the drama that was this season, and all of the just / unjust resets/bans at the end of season, my main concern is that the same result will happen in a greater number this season for things such as a friendly round robin amongst my friends.

Say for example me and a couple friends run into eachother playing RLS vs RMP.   and we decide to swap rogues.. or go RRS vs MLP and just keep swapping out partners to play diff comps into eachother.   Are we all going to be reset for trying to have some fun?

It's still being run by blizzard, so probably
Posted ImagePosted Image              Posted Image

#45 Deliriumz

Deliriumz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostKPul, on 17 September 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

I think another hope is that since ques will be nationwide, hopefully it wont happen where you are just queing into the same team x10. Not sure how blizz will deal with the situation you said if you were playing at really off hours.. hopefully they have a plan.

#46 Arasyz

Arasyz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2043
  • 3v3: 864

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:17 AM

View PostDeliriumz, on 17 September 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

I think another hope is that since ques will be nationwide,

Ive still never qued into anyone on a diff BG =3
"Only the insane equate pain with success. "

#47 Ownu

Ownu
  • Locationcal

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

I dont think the queue aspect of it is region wide yet

#48 Evilcow

Evilcow
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1837
  • 3v3: 1845

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

View PostOwnu, on 19 September 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

I dont think the queue aspect of it is region wide yet

Wich aspect of it is region wide then?

#49 rob-hype

rob-hype
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1712
  • 3v3: 2476
  • 5v5: 1934
  • RBG: 2119
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

Seems like a very broken system at the moment, whoever has leader gets to q into whatever "phantom" bg their server is currently on. Hopefully blizzard fixes this, because im still sitting 8 min+ ques in 2s/3s.

Another issue is the East v West situation atm. If you are on a east coast bg vs west, you get crazy lag while in the arena when quing into west coast teams. (Bloodlust/Cyclone/Emberstorm/Vengeance...etc)
So far the only way to fix it is to have a 3rd in the group from a central server have lead and q so the west coast member of party and east coast can actually q without one of them having ridiculous lag spikes.

This is a flawed system, seeing as people can still dodge teams by changing who has lead, or sit sit long ques/lag.

Hopefully they fix this, when they fix the conq pt bug.

*Way I suggest fixing it*:  Make West coast its own Bg, and put Central/East together the cross ques worked this way in seasons past central/east was never able to q into west, at least until they can fix the lag issues/cross ques not occuring.

Edited by rob-hype, 19 September 2013 - 11:01 AM.

Http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ral+Tichondrius

Feral Always :)

That awkward moment when you're reading this comment, and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it, that you keep reading, and then you realize it says nothing important - AJ Signatures

#50 Ownu

Ownu
  • Locationcal

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

View PostEvilcow, on 19 September 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

Wich aspect of it is region wide then?

being able to queue with other people on other servers, though from what I've seen, when I'm leader and I queue, I just get people on my bg (long queues). When I'm grouped with someone else, say from darkspear or Kel Thuzad, and they're leader, we seem to get queues from their bgs (and for those specific servers listed, faster queues)

edit: just ready what hype said, and yeah basically that

Edited by Ownu, 19 September 2013 - 11:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<