#41 Dimyzuka

Dimyzuka
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

I honestly can't play my monk anymore because of disables buggy hitbox and bad class mechanics, aussie ping ftl.

I never had as bad a problem with lag on my dk or rogue.

Monk is the only class without a ranged snare aswell...(im not counting that joke called SFB)

Edited by Dimyzuka, 30 July 2013 - 02:47 PM.

#42 Neverever

Neverever
  • Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

View PostDimyzuka, on 30 July 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

I honestly can't play my monk anymore because of disables buggy hitbox and bad class mechanics, aussie ping ftl.

I never had as bad a problem with lag on my dk or rogue.

Monk is the only class without a ranged snare aswell...(im not counting that joke called SFB)

Yeah I know how it is :S

I'd love to be able to play a monk on US servers but it'll never happen unless they change class mechanics.

Not sure what issues you're having with SFB but you should try my spinning fire blossom addon - it's pretty badass.

View PostDizzeeyo, on 16 July 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

id love to be playing the same game as you where hunters and ferals are the biggest counters to mages

#43 BalanceRexxar

BalanceRexxar
  • Premium Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Rexxar
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2313
  • 3v3: 3017
  • 5v5: 2329
  • RBG: 2193

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:06 AM

View PostNeverever, on 31 July 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

Yeah I know how it is :S

I'd love to be able to play a monk on US servers but it'll never happen unless they change class mechanics.

Not sure what issues you're having with SFB but you should try my spinning fire blossom addon - it's pretty badass.

link addon please

#44 Neverever

Neverever
  • Members

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:59 PM

Well it just draws a line from your character to the top of the screen which you can use for aiming. I didn't make a separate addon for it, I just modified an existing addon and gave a brief guide on how to do it. The forum post here was Spinning Fire Blossom Aim Addon:

http://www.arenajunk...-click-to-fire/

By itself it's ok but with Autohotkey its really good. Basically Ive configured it so that when I hold down left click it brings up the aim and when I release left click it fires spinning fire blossom and gets rid of the aim again - the best way to do it imo.

However, it doesn't do anything to stop pets taking the blossom which is one  of the dumbest things in this game.

You can also use autohotkey to keep spamming your disable keybind when you hold it down which also helps with the hitbox issues as youre getting nearer your target (you can also use it to stop getting rsi when youre playing a melee as well with the rest of your rotation).

View PostDizzeeyo, on 16 July 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

id love to be playing the same game as you where hunters and ferals are the biggest counters to mages

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ww, windalker, monk, lag, latency, ms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<