#21 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:07 AM

if you think i'm biased based on my commentary, there's no point in arguing. i said before the games even started that those players were some of my favorite to watch. the only reason people think i'm biased is because of the statement i made towards the end of the stream.

if people aren't respecting the tournament, i'm not going to hold back. if you think i'm unprofessional, tell the organizers. if you think i'm rude, tell the organizers. if you disagree with what i'm saying, tell the organizers.

i can't believe people are saying i'm biased when i was asking for consistency.
Spoiler

#22 Paladinae

Paladinae
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 384

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:12 AM

You insulted Hydra's team multiple time not just at the end of the stream. I won't tell organizers, because it is just my opinion, but I just wanted to express it because the way the tourney played out today made the WoW community look like a joke.

#23 Renaissance_Man

Renaissance_Man
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2211
  • LocationUS

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:12 AM

View PostBraindance, on 12 July 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

Posted Image

Is that dreamz before he started lifting on the right?

#24 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:15 AM

View PostPaladinae, on 13 July 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

You insulted Hydra's team multiple time not just at the end of the stream. I won't tell organizers, because it is just my opinion, but I just wanted to express it because the way the tourney played out today made the WoW community look like a joke.

How did I insult his team? Was it when I said he made clutch decisions that often resulted in extremely impressive gameplay? Or when I said he was one of my favorite players to watch?

#25 Enyalius

Enyalius
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • LocationNORWAY YO

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:22 AM

View PostBraindance, on 13 July 2013 - 02:36 AM, said:

Buff warriors, screw tournaments

20.4939015319^2

Gief wrath rapestorm back.

Blizzard pls

/^^^^^^\

<(õ_õ)>

./|\.

/\

#26 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:23 AM

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 13 July 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

Is that dreamz before he started lifting on the right?
Yes it's dreamz

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#27 Voksen

Voksen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:27 AM

my WoW esports gambling ring got smashed - too many angry russians and saudis seeking payouts.
Agree next time there could be more clarity (if there is a next time).  Bookkeeping was aids.

#28 Paladinae

Paladinae
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:39 AM

View PostConradical, on 13 July 2013 - 03:15 AM, said:

How did I insult his team? Was it when I said he made clutch decisions that often resulted in extremely impressive gameplay? Or when I said he was one of my favorite players to watch?

When you called them babies with huge egos, when you imitated Samx and when you said Samx shouldn't be afk that is dumb, but you guys know how Samx is and there was a lot of times you subtly insulting him. I don't want to watch the whole vod, but in the thread about the tourney, others also point out that you were bias.

#29 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:45 AM

View PostPaladinae, on 13 July 2013 - 03:39 AM, said:

When you called them babies with huge egos, when you imitated Samx and when you said Samx shouldn't be afk that is dumb, but you guys know how Samx is and there was a lot of times you subtly insulting him. I don't want to watch the whole vod, but in the thread about the tourney, others also point out that you were bias.

The imitation was the only thing that could even resemble insulting them that occurred before they threatened to forfeit. If a team isn't going to respect the tournament, I'm not going to respect them as players in the tournament.

This doesn't mean I don't think they're phenomenal players. This doesn't mean I don't think they're fun people. This doesn't even mean I don't think they're good people. This means I'm not going to show them any respect in this specific tournament f they're not going to respect the tournament.

#30 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2173
  • 3v3: 2832
  • 5v5: 2039
  • RBG: 2221
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:56 AM

I think Conrad was being unprofessional, but not biased or wrong. It was totally stupid, the admin guy was also very unprofessional. Also, Hydra's team was being very rude and unsportsmanlike from what I could see from the party chat. Such a shame that it ended how it did, I lost alot of respect for Hydra and Samx.

Edited by Glink, 13 July 2013 - 03:59 AM.

Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#31 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostBraindance, on 13 July 2013 - 02:36 AM, said:

God damn, now that's a blast from the past. Always loved that video.

View PostEnyalius, on 13 July 2013 - 03:22 AM, said:

Gief wrath rapestorm back.

Blizzard pls

50% damage buff next patch.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#32 Neuromancer

Neuromancer
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:34 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed the commentary. Much more interesting and entertaining than 30 mins of political correct BS. As long as matches are cast properly... Certain aspects of unprofessional organization are bound to happen in an event organized by, as far as I know,  non-professionals, and I'm sure the admins learned something from it.

More transparent communication between organization and commentators (and in turn, viewers) would be my only gripe, but again, this can easily be attributed to the lack of experience.

#33 Enyalius

Enyalius
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • LocationNORWAY YO

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:59 AM

View Postfant0m8, on 13 July 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

50% damage buff next patch.

Now lets hope that it will have the same "feel".

/^^^^^^\

<(õ_õ)>

./|\.

/\

#34 Drazziefresh

Drazziefresh
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:01 AM

View PostPaladinae, on 13 July 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

WoW community look like a joke.
what? it isnt?
pee in her butt br0

#35 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:51 AM

this tourny is poorly organized.

honestly i like azael. and i like samx. but the only person i cant stand is conrad..hes very annoying, not funny, and theres nothing special about him. i also find fat people annoying..

when a team *like hydras* is receiving a lot of hate from the commentators *like the annoying conrad*, they feel offended and left out. and puts them in a shitty mood and makes them feel unwanted. also imitating samx? while commentating a tournament?? how rude.

also, they seriously need to get rid of the arab guy (evil eye dude) who joins the skype call and talks shit about every u.s. team, i know hes "joking" around but its very unprofessional and we all know he really means it and he makes the skype call awkward.

the original organizer of the tournament seems chill though and less retarded than the arab guy, and i think he should talk more.

also all the waiting around is annoying, and they really need to get their rules set on dc/lag and issues like that. like ok, they put so much thought and planning in the whole banning design and what not, but it feels like they forgot about dcing and other stuff and they were just deciding on the spot.

other than that i like the tourny and i like spec banning and all that stuff and think it makes it more interesting.

ps. i think azael did a very good job commentating, and not being a little baby bitch and actually being nice to sam and to everyone. unlike conrad.

Edited by talaax, 13 July 2013 - 11:28 AM.

#36 charles34534534

charles34534534
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:10 PM

View Posttalaax, on 13 July 2013 - 05:51 AM, said:

this tourny is poorly organized.

honestly i like azael. and i like samx. but the only person i cant stand is conrad..hes very annoying, not funny, and theres nothing special about him. i also find fat people annoying..

when a team *like hydras* is receiving a lot of hate from the commentators *like the annoying conrad*, they feel offended and left out. and puts them in a shitty mood and makes them feel unwanted. also imitating samx? while commentating a tournament?? how rude.

also, they seriously need to get rid of the arab guy (evil eye dude) who joins the skype call and talks shit about every u.s. team, i know hes "joking" around but its very unprofessional and we all know he really means it and he makes the skype call awkward.

the original organizer of the tournament seems chill though and less retarded than the arab guy, and i think he should talk more.

also all the waiting around is annoying, and they really need to get their rules set on dc/lag and issues like that. like ok, they put so much thought and planning in the whole banning design and what not, but it feels like they forgot about dcing and other stuff and they were just deciding on the spot.

other than that i like the tourny and i like spec banning and all that stuff and think it makes it more interesting.

ps. i think azael did a very good job commentating, and not being a little baby bitch and actually being nice to sam and to everyone. unlike conrad.

I'm fairly convinced Hydra was just over and over threatening with forfeiting to get what he want, and 100% certain he wasn't actually offended by some commentators.

That's fucking retarded.

#37 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

View PostPaladinae, on 13 July 2013 - 03:39 AM, said:

Well Hydra is a huge crybaby with larger than life ego.

Also this is not a "professional" tournament, this is from the community to community kind of deal isn't it?
Posted Image

#38 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

View PostPaladinae, on 13 July 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

but my main problem is not the result of the series. It is the way Hydra's team were treated and the miscommunication of organizers when they stated that Hydra's team won the series then called for a rematch.

So if the admins as they said they did, asked them on skype to re-match and they didn't respond, that's the admins fault? You'd expect them to check skype if nothing is going? If you aren't playing and just sitting there for 10 - 15 minutes I know I would of checked skype at least to see what's going on

#39 Ratalol

Ratalol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2204
  • 3v3: 1998
  • 5v5: 2378
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

View PostMirionx, on 13 July 2013 - 01:34 PM, said:

So if the admins as they said they did, asked them on skype to re-match and they didn't respond, that's the admins fault? You'd expect them to check skype if nothing is going? If you aren't playing and just sitting there for 10 - 15 minutes I know I would of checked skype at least to see what's going on

Don't see why they can't be notified in-game. (Which apparently didn't happen)

#40 FuguFish

FuguFish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1870

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

View PostRaak, on 13 July 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

Well Hydra is a huge crybaby with larger than life ego.

Also this is not a "professional" tournament, this is from the community to community kind of deal isn't it?

Regardless, the every gaming community has some weird need for their hobby to be recognised as a sport. As a result you have to try and be professional because 30k is a decent amount of money, and the sponsors are going to want their named labelled well, and not be associated with some fiasco.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<