sounds
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:57 PM

Posted Image

The point is that the talents in the tree were never thought out (and need to be looked at), but by all means go ahead and think that.

#82 limek

limek
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:58 PM

View Postsounds_, on 04 July 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

Why? It's the only mobility spell outside of sprint and they took it away and made it a talent.
It was a talent previously, and rogues mobility is fine, get over it.

View Postsounds_, on 04 July 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

Yeah nobody is talking about that, we're talking about the fact that you can pick 2 separate talents on 2 separate tiers and essentially cancel out one of your choices. I don't think anyone is really asking for some amazing godlike changes, just a cleanup of the tree and removing bloated shit that should be baseline.

e; I've seen you posting all over this section, if you have nothing better to do than shitpost why are you even here?
I'm not shitposting, you're changes are just absurd, you're just bad and don't know what changes rogues needs. They already gave you prep baseline, and it was either prep or step. All specs can't just get two of these. Poison rotation was always here and should stay there without retarded overpowered talent choice. Blending two talents that fits their trees is fucking ridicolous and giving it baseline is even more stupid. You don't provide nothing but shit and that's why you have to be manured.

#83 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:08 AM

^^ rogue hater spotted

back to topic, what comps do you think those glyphs would be good with/against? to pick over mandatory ones obv.
shut up pvp guy

#84 limek

limek
  • Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:19 AM

View PostReirei, on 05 July 2013 - 12:08 AM, said:

^^ rogue hater spotted

back to topic, what comps do you think those glyphs would be good with/against? to pick over mandatory ones obv.
Define the hater word.
You can't because it is overused by people that can't adress the discussion.

#85 Enyalius

Enyalius
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/1
  • LocationNORWAY YO

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:04 AM

View Postprokillur, on 03 July 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

Wait so we have to give up a glyph slot for it as well now? I think they are just taking the piss at this stage, I feel like I'm being repeatedly smacked in the face with a giant penis

We need fucking puncturing wounds like ayume/sam said on the podcast. Yesterday I came out of a 2s game and I noticed a warrior's passive bleed (forget it's name) was still on me and the bastard was ticking harder than my hemos hit for.

And btw not having to Rupture is more of a burst increase than sustained, exactly what we didn't need

You do know that dots hits harder outside of the arena? Someones sleeping

/^^^^^^\

<(õ_õ)>

./|\.

/\

#86 Richie311

Richie311

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:07 AM

Replace Leeching poison in Talents with the 20% healing to recup. Then make Leeching baseline. Bam, both PvE and PvP nerds are happy.
RICHMAN311 (1:34:09 AM): wat u doing
timbrice89 (1:34:21 AM): fucking this sheep
RICHMAN311 (1:34:36 AM): well thats my new sig for AJ forums
timbrice89 (1:34:48 AM): good

#87 Xjlol

Xjlol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1712
  • 3v3: 672
  • RBG: 387

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:25 AM

keep rogues nerfed please

#88 mikebazowski

mikebazowski
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1702
  • LocationGuandanamo

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:59 AM

View Postapoxy, on 04 July 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Glyph of recovery will now increase heals incoming from other sources by 20%, this means 20% more heals coming from leeching poison too if you're using it. I can't test right now but sounds good

Ye but with leeching poison u must be on your target all the time what if your target is a kiter?no heals from leeching..
Posted Image

#89 limek

limek
  • Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:21 AM

View Postmikebazowski, on 05 July 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

Ye but with leeching poison u must be on your target all the time what if your target is a kiter?no heals from leeching..
Are you too stupid to realise that this is PvE talent and without it Rogues can't do soloing?

#90 Enviioo

Enviioo
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

decent changes, but not enough

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

shs baseline, scrap the tier 4 talents and make it so it gives different kinds of shadowstep like people said in the podcast

cloak and dagger isn't really used in pve but may be BoS is the issue because it's used for soloing content and such

#92 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

Most of us would love Tier4 as ShS tier but first of all Mutilate and Combat depend on C&D and secondly Burst of Speed is used for PvE and also for rogue flag carriers in RBGs.

#93 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:19 PM

Everyone always says how blizzard overbuffs things and overnerf them, not sure why it's a problem with buffs they are "never enough", why not test it on PTR before you shot it down?

#94 Klazyz

Klazyz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 958
  • LocationSweden

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

Hey guys!

Made some calculations regarding the Sanguinary Veins tool-tip update.
---
Posted Image Sanguinary Vein: Increases the damage of your Rupture ability by 50% and causes you to deal 20% additional damage to targets afflicted by your Rupture, Garrote, s146631[Hemorrhage, ]or Crimson Tempest.
---

Rogue DPS test:
60 seconds of autoattacks

Dmg Melee (No-hemo): 737169 - 60,4 sec (12205,10 dps) (Only autoattacks in this calculation)
Dmg Melee (Hemo): 795645 - 60,1 sec (13238,68 dps) (Only autoattacks in this calculation)

Calculations: 737169 x 1,2 = 884602.8
    (no-hemo-dmg) + (20%) = Sanguinary Veins dmg (should be)

Calculations: 795645 x 0,8 = 636516
        (hemo-dmg) x (-20%) = No Sanguinary Veins dmg (should be)

---

Clearly they haven't implemented the addition to Sanguinary Veins.. Understandable due to the new glyph. (Glyph of Hemorrhaging Veins: Your Saunguinary Veins ability now also increases damage done to targets affected by your Hemorrhage.)
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed, by so many, to so few" - Winston Churchill

#95 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

View Postmikebazowski, on 05 July 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

it is not only problem, add resilence and absorbs into account and leeching does like nothing... unless they changed it while i was away

View PostMirionx, on 05 July 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

Everyone always says how blizzard overbuffs things and overnerf them, not sure why it's a problem with buffs they are "never enough", why not test it on PTR before you shot it down?

well the problem is, that those are hardly buff if all those "buffs" are tied to glyph slots and we don't really have free glyph slots or would have to give up mandatory glyphs for those "buffs"

i don't see myself giving up blind glyph for example considering that pretty much every class  nowdays has dots

don't get me wrong, it is nice that they are actually doing something but once again it is wrong way to fix things imo

it is like all the feedback from high rated rogues was for nothing
shut up pvp guy

#96 limek

limek
  • Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

View PostReirei, on 05 July 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

it is not only problem, add resilence and absorbs into account and leeching does like nothing... unless they changed it while i was away
It's a PvE talent, what's so hard to understand here?

#97 The_Observer

The_Observer
  • Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

View PostReirei, on 05 July 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

They changed this and all other healing based of dmg done in 5.2. The healing done is based off what the dmg would have been if the target had no res. That said leeching still sucks.

#98 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

View Postlimek, on 05 July 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

It's a PvE talent, what's so hard to understand here?

doesn't mean it couldn't be made more viable in pvp...

View PostThe_Observer, on 05 July 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

They changed this and all other healing based of dmg done in 5.2. The healing done is based off what the dmg would have been if the target had no res. That said leeching still sucks.

what about absorbs? leeching vs disc priest trolololol
shut up pvp guy

#99 limek

limek
  • Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostReirei, on 05 July 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

doesn't mean it couldn't be made more viable in pvp...

It will not, beacuse it can become overpowered in PvE. You just have to deal with how Blizzard runs the game beacuse from your posts I can conclude that you have no fucking idea and you're asking for impossible.

#100 FuguFish

FuguFish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1870

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:43 AM

View Postlimek, on 05 July 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

It will not, beacuse it can become overpowered in PvE. You just have to deal with how Blizzard runs the game beacuse from your posts I can conclude that you have no fucking idea and you're asking for impossible.

I don't know why you seem to think your logic is so flawless. Just because something CAN become overpowered in pve doesn't mean it WILL. It doesn't mean that every opinion other than what you think is impossible.

Good game design should conclude with a tier full of at least viable talents. The whole idea of this talent tree was that you could pick and mix, so what's the point in having 2 that directly clash?

On a side note, everyone should read http://www.paulgraha...m/disagree.html before posting. It's hilarious how many people post near-useless arguments whilst trying to maintain the moral/intellectual high ground.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<