• 3v3: 2421
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:29 AM

hemo back on sang veins, dumping down the playstyle again

cool

View PostDillypoo, on 03 August 2014 - 09:44 PM, said:

GUYS GUYS GUYS IM RUNNING IN I GOT A FEAR OFF THAT!!! Oh wait Tremor... OK OK OK Guys I got another full fear off that!!! Aw shit nimble, OK GUYS GUYS GUYS I SWEAR I HAVE A FULL FEAR! Fuck nevermind... Will. OK OK OK NOW THIS FEAR IS FULL!!! Shit he has tremor back up omg... OK OK OK NOW I HAVE A FULL FEAR ITS FULL KILL KILL Oh whoops... prep tremor... Damnit, I got a full fear this time!!! Oh... he trinketed it... next one should be full... FULL FEAR!!! He has nimble back up WTF.

#123 denked

denked
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 0/0/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1924

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:39 AM

View Postfreshfreefly, on 07 July 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

hemo back on sang veins, dumping down the playstyle again

cool

Something many players have been wanting for a lengthy period of time. This includes those that complain about the "dumbing" down of pvp.

#124 amaixliu

amaixliu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostForumz, on 06 July 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

*I do not agree with Limek's behaviour and attitude.
lmfao @ this edit

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:52 PM

The Devs simply do not want (or have the time/man power) to take on the daunting task of updating the Rogue class.   Rogue talents, and some of our core abilities, are just outdated and out classed.

For example:

Blind has a 2 min CD.  Think about all the instant CC in this game on a 1 min CD.  Maybe those need to be nerfed to 2 min like Rogues?

Evasion is shit, does nothing.  AoE stuns run rampant in arena, completely negate the effectiveness of this once great ability.

Shiv's redesign failed hard.  It needs to be made so it can't be parried/dodged/miss again.

They need to stop trying to make something other than Shadowstep work.  Warriors have charge.  DKs have grip.  Rogues have STEP.  Stop trying to make BoS work, we aren't ever going to choose this.  They tried to make Cloak and Dagger work, but just failed so hard (not sure how they didn't see it would be IMBA).  Embrace Shadowstep, give it to all Rogues and make that tier alter the ability.  There's been 100s of posts with ideas on how to do this (talent 1 removes roots/slows, talent 2 reduces CD, talent 3 gives you 2 charges) - similar to the warrior tier for charge.

My main issue at this time - Blizzard has put too much emphasis on Feint.  To survive vs most comps Rogues have to pretty much spam Feint and have it up 24/7, which is just silly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<