Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

PTR YOOOOOOOOOOO


  • Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#101 amaixliu

amaixliu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 367
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:26 AM

this is a summary of user limek's arguments in this thread

"here is what i think and it is a fact. you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. if you disagree with me you are stupid"

#102 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 2935
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:33 AM

yo limek ... could you calm the fuck down and just have a discussion? holy shit tell mom to up your dose of ritalin already man.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix


http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#103 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 1928
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2026
  • 3v3: 2348
  • RBG: 960

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:29 AM

View Postlimek, on 05 July 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

It will not, beacuse it can become overpowered in PvE. You just have to deal with how Blizzard runs the game beacuse from your posts I can conclude that you have no fucking idea and you're asking for impossible.

plz explain Mr blizzard game developer

#104 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 793
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:46 AM

View Postamaixliu, on 06 July 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

this is a summary of user limek's arguments in this thread

"here is what i think and it is a fact. you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. if you disagree with me you are stupid"

View Postkannetixx, on 06 July 2013 - 01:33 AM, said:

yo limek ... could you calm the fuck down and just have a discussion? holy shit tell mom to up your dose of ritalin already man.

Be careful guys, I tried to point out that he sounded awful angry and he told me that I was wrong for thinking so.  Clearly it's us not him.

#105 mikebazowski

mikebazowski
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 130
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1702
  • LocationGuandanamo

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:31 AM

View Postlimek, on 05 July 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

It's a PvE talent, what's so hard to understand here?

Its a PVP talking site forum what is so hard to understand here u tard?and was aswering to apoxy not to u ,apoxy said about recovery glyph combined with leeching i dont think i ll choose recovery glyph over AR or Feint or RD glyph  for PVE so i concluded he was talking about pvp....and every single post in this thread refering to PVP even for a pve talent learn to read 1st
Posted Image

#106 limek

limek
  • Members
  • Posts: 99

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

View Postamaixliu, on 06 July 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

this is a summary of user limek's arguments in this thread

"here is what i think and it is a fact. you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. if you disagree with me you are stupid"
Here is summary of amaixliu's arguments in this thread : limek ur shit, ur posts are bad, ur logic makes no sense. rawr lolcow

View Postkannetixx, on 06 July 2013 - 01:33 AM, said:

yo limek ... could you calm the fuck down and just have a discussion? holy shit tell mom to up your dose of ritalin already man.
About what? Leeching poison? Mixing it with Paralytic? These ideas makes no sense when looking at talent trees. Each tree is about something else and its good as it is.

View PostMarshmellow, on 06 July 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

plz explain Mr blizzard game developer
PvE>PvP, we abandon'd esports. UGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

View PostUdderly, on 06 July 2013 - 03:46 AM, said:

Be careful guys, I tried to point out that he sounded awful angry and he told me that I was wrong for thinking so.  Clearly it's us not him.
I know you love me

View Postmikebazowski, on 06 July 2013 - 06:31 AM, said:

Its a PVP talking site forum what is so hard to understand here u tard?and was aswering to apoxy not to u ,apoxy said about recovery glyph combined with leeching i dont think i ll choose recovery glyph over AR or Feint or RD glyph  for PVE so i concluded he was talking about pvp....and every single post in this thread refering to PVP even for a pve talent learn to read 1st
So what? You're giving people shit and try to make them eat it? No fucking way bro, your ideas doesn't match talent trees and noone would ever think about designing such crap

#107 mikebazowski

mikebazowski
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 130
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1702
  • LocationGuandanamo

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:21 AM

View Postlimek, on 06 July 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

So what? You're giving people shit and try to make them eat it? No fucking way bro, your ideas doesn't match talent trees and noone would ever think about designing such crap

I think u not only having reading-understanding problems is more than that...... a good psychiatrist will help u get over  your nerdrage

P.S. get back in your hole pls
Posted Image

#108 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 1719
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/0/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2705
  • 3v3: 2210
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:42 AM

The problem we see in this thread is that this game won't ever be balanced because all you want is big, clearly noticeable buffs. Why can't you be happy that they're trying to adress your class in the slow-paced way EVERYONE HAS BEEN ASKING THEM TO DO FOR YEARS?

You are getting buffs. The new glyphs are buffs as well. You just need to live with the fact that it's a choice. On my Priest I'd like to have Fear Ward glyph, MD glyph, PoM glyph, Death Glyph, IW glyph all at the same time. Guess what, I can't. I have to make a choice.

Next patch they're adding one, perhaps two new good DK glyphs. One of those glyphs is a survivability glyph, which is a buff to magic survivability and that's what DKs have been asking for for a long time. The problem? We already have three filled out glyph slots. We're going to have to make a choice on what we're going to use.

Stop with the mentality of 'I want it all'. Take a cookie OR a piece of chewing gum you ungrateful kid.

*I do not agree with Limek's behaviour and attitude.

Edited by Forumz, 06 July 2013 - 11:12 AM.

Posted Image

#109 limek

limek
  • Members
  • Posts: 99

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:44 AM

View PostForumz, on 06 July 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

The problem we see in this thread is that this game won't ever be balanced because all you want is big, clearly noticeable buffs. Why can't you be happy that they're trying to adress your class in the slow-paced way EVERYONE HAS BEEN ASKING THEM TO DO FOR YEARS?

You are getting buffs. The new glyphs are buffs as well. You just need to live with the fact that it's a choice. On my Priest I'd like to have Fear Ward glyph, MD glyph, PoM glyph, Death Glyph, IW glyph all at the same time. Guess what, I can't. I have to make a choice.

Next patch they're adding one, perhaps two new good DK glyphs. One of those glyphs is a survivability glyph, which is a buff to magic survivability and that's what DKs have been asking for for a long time. The problem? We already have three filled out glyph slots. We're going to have to make a choice on what we're going to use.

Stop with the mentality of 'I want it all'. Take a cookie OR a piece of chewing gum you ungrateful kid.
Great post

#110 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 596
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 2468
  • 3v3: 2768
  • 5v5: 2233
  • RBG: 2243
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

bring back junkies only pls

#111 denked

denked
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 25
  • Talents: Balance 0/0/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1924

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

I like to have my arguments with straw men. However on a serious note providing a proper counter argument to a troll is usually more than it is worth. I feel that unless you have the need to be superior in your own view and trumpet your ability to disagree like a pro you will get more satisfaction from spewing forth some foul language onto the page and moving on.

OT: Anything that moves glyphs further along the road towards being hard choices rather than standardization is a good thing in my eye's.

Edited by denked, 06 July 2013 - 10:56 AM.


#112 Dethz

Dethz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 108
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • Locationsocal

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:55 AM

can sum1 ban this limek kid

#113 FuguFish

FuguFish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Posts: 224
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1870

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

View PostForumz, on 06 July 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

The problem we see in this thread is that this game won't ever be balanced because all you want is big, clearly noticeable buffs. Why can't you be happy that they're trying to adress your class in the slow-paced way EVERYONE HAS BEEN ASKING THEM TO DO FOR YEARS?

You are getting buffs. The new glyphs are buffs as well. You just need to live with the fact that it's a choice. On my Priest I'd like to have Fear Ward glyph, MD glyph, PoM glyph, Death Glyph, IW glyph all at the same time. Guess what, I can't. I have to make a choice.

The buffs are in a good direction yes, but it's nowhere near fixing the broken mechanics. If rogues weren't fucked by roots all day I wouldn't care about doing no damage. If only a few classes had meaningful ccs so that I can focus on supporting a dpslord to win a game by stunning things all day I wouldn't care. If I didn't get 100-0'd every time I get stunned in 2-3 globals I wouldn't care. If bullshit lag didn't mean that I had to use step just to open on a target that I'm already on top of on my screen but jk he's russian and lags like fuck then I wouldn't care. If (comparatively) blind was a decent cc again then I wouldn't care.

There are so many things broken about rogues this isn't even close to fixing the class. It's not fun playing a rogue anymore because you're not actually playing the game half of the time. Honestly I played against ele hunter priest at 1800 and I still couldn't play the game because it's that easy to cc a rogue nowadays. Whenever I see a rogue in arena I know that if I lose then it'll be due to his teammates or that he played better. Rogues are predictable beyond any other class due to the cooldown-centric nature of the class. The chaotic nature of arena is really dominant (imo) in the current meta because ele/hunter/lock teams are scary as they are unpredictable.

Also don't you find it frustrating that if you meet a paladin or a mage in an arena as a priest you're required to have 2 glyphs? Next patch you'd actually want fear ward against paladins too technically. It's fun when 1 class can have multiple schools of cc, sick design blizzard.

EDIT: For example, if having recuperate doubled the effectiveness of feint, I'd consider the glyph useful. In the current state I doubt I'd be using it.

Edited by FuguFish, 06 July 2013 - 03:00 PM.


#114 amaixliu

amaixliu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 367
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

View Postlimek, on 06 July 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

Here is summary of amaixliu's arguments in this thread : limek ur shit, ur posts are bad, ur logic makes no sense. rawr lolcow
actually i never said any of that, but nice try

i did basically call you retarded though

#115 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 1719
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/0/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2705
  • 3v3: 2210
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:02 PM

View PostFuguFish, on 06 July 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

If rogues weren't fucked by roots all day I wouldn't care about doing no damage. If only a few classes had meaningful ccs so that I can focus on supporting a dpslord to win a game by stunning things all day I wouldn't care. If I didn't get 100-0'd every time I get stunned in 2-3 globals I wouldn't care. If bullshit lag didn't mean that I had to use step just to open on a target that I'm already on top of on my screen but jk he's russian and lags like fuck then I wouldn't care. If (comparatively) blind was a decent cc again then I wouldn't care.

These are not 'Rogue only' issues though. Multiple classes struggle with the high amount of slows and roots in the game right now, Most classes die in a 3 second stun in this season, everyone suffers from lagging opponents/game. Rogue CC is still really high compared to most other melees. The only ones with more CC are WW Monks and Feral. Feral cc will be nerfed next patch (treants won't bash) and there aren't many WW Monks in general.

View PostFuguFish, on 06 July 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

Also don't you find it frustrating that if you meet a paladin or a mage in an arena as a priest you're required to have 2 glyphs? Next patch you'd actually want fear ward against paladins too technically. It's fun when 1 class can have multiple schools of cc, sick design blizzard.

I don't feel like the MD glyph is mandatory at all against paladins or mages. Death isn't mandatory either, I can avoid cc in other ways as well. There is no way to be 100% sure the enemy paladin is running the fear talent until you fight him, so taking fear ward glyph just in case is kind of stupid, don't you think?

I think we should be happy with how Holinka is making small changes now rather than big sweeps. If he keeps it up like this PvP might move towards a more balanced state further down the line.
Posted Image

#116 FuguFish

FuguFish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Posts: 224
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1870

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

I'm just saying it's a problem. Not necessarily game-breaking, but still bad design nevertheless.

The problem I mainly wanted to raise is that due to large amounts of homogenisation, every class does (effectively) what a rogue does now. Due to homogenisation, there is now zero reason to take a worse class into arena because there are literally no advantages in doing so. Why did you want to take a rogue into arenas before? We could lock down targets and make their life hell. Now I'm not even scared if a rogue is hitting me 90% of the time, but other melees (bar warriors I guess) are scary when they connect, and every hybrid has so much utility I don't see how other classes are meant to compare. There MUST be a reason to take us instead of something that provides more utility and frankly, I'm not seeing it. I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon, but stealth niche? Come on, even shamans have it now.

I agree that MD glyph isn't mandatory at all but what was once a signature spell is now near-redundant without the glyph. Death however I feel is completely unreasonable. There is literally no reason for death to be unusable outside of execute range. It was (and still is imo) one of the best designed mechanics in the game, and I don't see why people aren't encouraged to use it more. Not taking death is saying that you don't care about a potential 8s cc. But yes fear glyph against paladins was an exaggeration, but I hope it still proves a point. I've personally played priest much more than rogue this season but I'll shut up about priests now in fear of derailing this entire thread.

I think Holinka is doing the right thing in not completely fucking up the metagame in 1 patch, but I wish blizzard saw the real problem behind the principle of their mechanics.

#117 Vengeful95

Vengeful95

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:36 AM

View PostReirei, on 04 July 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

well here the thing, we already switch glyphs and talents literary every match

if all this changes that rogues really need come in form of glyphs it just means they won't be really fixes as practically they won't be really available since you HAVE to have certain glyphs no matter what

i understand that blizz wants us to have choice, but i honestly don't want to have to choose between should i really really suck or really really suck, it is not a choice really :/

the real choice should is when the class overall in decent state compared to other classes regardless the build and glyphs allow you to change the flavor and adjust to your playstyle instead of offering to fix only one issue out of 100 or only another issue out of that same 100

to make my point clear, here is an example: imagine you lost both of your legs, now a doc has an offer for you, you can have left or right leg back but not both - amazing choice isn't it? still can't run really regardless what leg you choose

i should be glad? for what honestly? they had almost 1,5 years feedback before MoP came out, jk rogues were horse shit in s12, despite all feedback on 5.2 it still went live they way it was, we all knew rogues will get nerfed again really bad which happend, now we are stuck for the rest of the season to either never play again and sit at rating or hope someone will be kind enough to play with us

overall half of the expansion was a garbage for rogues players and we should be glad that they throw us little bone to bandaid fix issues they caused because they ignored feedback from literary every single rogue out there? really? how fking sad and pathetic it is, we pay as much money for this game as any other player playing other classes yet pet battles get more attention and better fixes than entire class

i understand that i may be QQing a lot, but i am just average rogue like many other, i am not Reckful and ppl won't kiss my ass just to play with me, i am sick and tired of begging ppl to do arena with me because, simply put, my main class sucks and people would rather play with anything but rogues

what is wrong with wanting to do arena with your favorite class ffs?

To be honest if you can't do decent arenas in 5.3 as a rogue you shouldn't really be playing a rogue and might consider to switch a class . I find my class fun to play, I find decent players to do decent arenas with. These changes are going to the right direction and I'm happy they added them as glyphs, finally I will be able to have some "flavour" in my class again? huh? losing the glyph of cheap? no problem I aint going to kill someone in the first 4,5 seconds anyways.

Anyways I hope ya'll can be happy that Blizzard is actually caring about our class as these are changes that seems to go the right direction and not the opposite *lol godmode 5.2*
#R1 Rogue in several other mastrubating contests!

Drpro99 and Oscar9820 is the best people :333 anywhere everywhere. pls no ddoserino thx
Posted ImagePosted Image

Is this better? Drddoserpro

#118 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 646
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:40 AM

This thread has gone down hill...

#119 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 2935
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:50 AM

View PostAcerMVP, on 07 July 2013 - 02:40 AM, said:

This thread has gone down hill...

like a mother fucker.

class forums slowly turning into blizzard forums.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix


http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#120 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 1928
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2026
  • 3v3: 2348
  • RBG: 960

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:55 AM

every class forum thread turns into a special Olympics dick measuring contest




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<