fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

View Posthairpiece, on 02 July 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

Temp shield has an amazing skill cap, but also in the current game, even with a temp shield ticking on you for 80k its still very possible to have to block through the heals, or even die

Uh, yea of course you can. It's a 25 second cooldown, how would it be balanced at all if it was so strong you were immune to death while it was healing?

It's not like Ice Barrier made you immortal either at any point in its existence.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#22 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:10 PM

View Postfant0m8, on 02 July 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

Uh, yea of course you can. It's a 25 second cooldown, how would it be balanced at all if it was so strong you were immune to death while it was healing?

It's not like Ice Barrier made you immortal either at any point in its existence.

you completely misunderstood what I was saying.

What I was saying is that temp shield against a lot of the comps isn't even helpful as well.

Do you know how temp shield works?

If you have a temp shield hot rolling on you for 80k, that means you took 480 thousand damage in the time of the temp shield ramp up buff.  My point was, do you not think its silly still dying while having a hot tick on you for 80k per second?  Thats a MASSIVE hot.  To still die through a Hot ticking on your for 80k + any heals a healer has is silly. Temp shield should never get ramped up that high, and damage should never be that high.  If you took my statement as whining that temp shield needs a buff or something, or that our defenses should make us completely unkillable, well, you are greatly misunderstood.

Edited by hairpiece, 02 July 2013 - 11:11 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mage 5.4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<