First things first, revert the recent Killing Spree and Blade Flurry changes. Combat will be ridiculous if those changes go live. Second, if you want to make recuperate useful, make it tick every 2 sec and revert the recent Glyph of Recuperate change.
- Shadow Dance no longer reduces the energy cost of Ambush.
- Hemorrhage now causes the target to bleed over 12 sec, down from 24 sec.
- Sanguinary Vein no longer grants 20% additional damage to targets afflicted by your Rupture, Garrote, or Crimson Tempest.
- Sinister Calling now increases your agility by 30% and damage by 20%.
- Adrenaline Rush now lasts 10 sec, down from 15 sec. Cooldown reduced to 2 min, down from 3 min.
- Killing Spree now has a 1.5 min cooldown, down from 2 min. Range reduced to 8 yd, down from 10 yd. Assaults reduced to 5, down from 7.
- Revealing Strike is now a self buff. Revealing Strike now grants Revealing Insight. Revealing Insight increases the effectiveness of your offensive finishing moves by 35% and causes your Sinister Strike to have a 20% chance to generate an extra combo point for 12 sec.
- Restless Blades now causes your damaging finishing moves to reduces the remaining cooldown of your Adrenaline Rush, Killing Spree, Redirect, Shadow Blades, and Sprint by 1 sec per combo point and non-damaging finishing moves by .5 sec per combo point.
- Venomous Wounds now causes your Rupture or Garrote to deal 685 (+ 12% of Attack Power) additional Nature damage and regain 7 Energy per tick (100% instead of 75%). Garrote will not trigger this effect if the enemy is also afflicted by your Rupture. Poison requirement removed.
- Vendetta is now a self buff. Vendetta increases all damage you deal by 30% and grants you unerring vision while out of stealth, regardless of concealments such as stealth and invisibility. Duration reduced to 10 sec, down from 20 sec. Cooldown reduced to 60 sec, down from 2 min.
- Mind Numbing Poison (Shiv Effect) now increases the casting time of an enemy's spellcast by 50% for 3 sec.
- Ambush now costs 40 energy, down from 60 energy.
- Shiv can no longer be blocked, dodged or parried.
- Sprint now lasts 6 sec, down from 8 sec. Cooldown reduced to 45 sec, down from 60 sec.
- Shadow Blades now lasts 8 sec, down from 12 sec. Cooldown reduced to 2 min, down from 3 min.
- Recuperate now restores health every 2 sec, down from 3 sec.
- Subterfuge now lasts 1.5 sec, down from 3.0 sec.
- Dirty Tricks now causes your Blind and Gouge to no longer break from damage over time effects and their duration is reduced by 50%.
- Burst of Speed now increases movement speed by 70% and grants immunity to movement impairing effects for 3 sec. Does not break stealth. 30 sec cooldown.
- Cheat Death now reduces damage taken by 90%, up from 80%.
Well, that's it for now. I'm far too lazy to elaborate the reasoning for each and every change, because honestly, I highly doubt any of my well thought out changes will ever see the light of day. There are so many ways you can balance the Rogue class and this is just one of many and anyone who says this is the only way it can be done, is a coconut. GL HF!
Edit 2: Reworded Vendetta, Burst of Speed, Revealing Strike and Venomous Wounds. Removed energy cost from Burst of Speed. Reduced cooldown to 30 sec, down from 32. Increased duration to 3 sec, up from 2.
Edited by Woundman, 25 June 2013 - 12:13 PM.