• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/1
  • RBG: 2316

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

View PostKPul, on 25 June 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

I still stand behind making rogues visible during subterfuge and have it remain the same duration. In my opinion, that change would be perfect. ATM with subterfuge, I am able to (with SnD) Garrote>Ambush>Eviscerate>Ambush  or Garrote>Ambush>Eviscerate>Cheap Shot. These openers are strong enough for me to ignore the fact that subterfuge bugs shadowdance extremely often.   I dont think shortening subterfuge is the right way to nerf it without hurting rogues much needed openers.

Also,

Am I the only rogue who doesnt like the way they changed Faerie Fire durations?  

I agree, making subterfuge visible would be an ok fix as well. I don't really mind either one, as 2 second subterfuge is really enough to blow most of your energy anyways.

The faerie fire change is well, annoying. I mean it's good, better than a lifetime of faerie fire (in fruit fly years), but I agree it should be vanishable. Rogues primary way of surviving is vanish, and I can't tell you the dread I feel when I get stunned on a flare or with faerie and no cloak up, I'm sure I die at least 80% of the time that situation occurs, sometimes through all of my teams defensive cooldowns. In the past it wasn't nearly as big of a deal, as both ferals and hunters were fairly uncommon. But now with resto druids being debatably the best healer, and feral/hunters being insane it's really a big problem.
www.twitch.tv/ayumus

#62 Vengeful95

Vengeful95
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2177
  • 3v3: 2624
  • 5v5: 2011
  • RBG: 2099

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:20 AM

I totally agree with every buff/nerf to rogues in this thread +1 Ayume
#R1 Rogue in several other mastrubating contests!

Drpro99 and Oscar9820 is the best people :333 anywhere everywhere. pls no ddoserino thx
Posted ImagePosted Image

Is this better? Drddoserpro

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rogue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<