Champion_re
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:24 PM

@Felie
The reason I don't like the change to Divine Plea is because, while it is a major buff, the removal of the heal-debuff takes away the fun of improving your skill and knowing when to use DP, what spells to use to compensate and when not to use DP.

I'm more for having spells with a benefit and a drawback as this gives a wider area of self-improvment, as opposite to just have a "remember to spam once it's back on cd" spell. I'd rather see a buff to other spells like Sac so we can keep the DP-debuff. The old DP made paladins mana-regeneration unique, which counters homogenization.

@Tryadin
Yep, just remembered to check the notes on http://us.battle.net...158897/#paladin :-)

Tbh looks quite interesting. I'm happy they changed the sacred shield nerf.

#42 Felie

Felie
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 959

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:18 PM

View PostChampion_re, on 18 August 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

@Felie
The reason I don't like the change to Divine Plea is because, while it is a major buff, the removal of the heal-debuff takes away the fun of improving your skill and knowing when to use DP, what spells to use to compensate and when not to use DP.

I'm more for having spells with a benefit and a drawback as this gives a wider area of self-improvment, as opposite to just have a "remember to spam once it's back on cd" spell. I'd rather see a buff to other spells like Sac so we can keep the DP-debuff. The old DP made paladins mana-regeneration unique, which counters homogenization.

Sorry, but for speaking for myself and I am sure there is a lot of other Paladins out there that would share agreement with me that being penalised to use a mana regeneration skill which is 'out-dated' in comparison to other healing classes is far from "fun" given the current state of game.

The current state of the game regarding procs and insanely high burst does bring the consequence of severe mana usage on occasions, bringing about the usage of skills such as Innervate, Mana Tide and DP.

The game is changing, skill requirement is dying, get used to it.

#43 Guniteq

Guniteq
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 2309
  • 3v3: 2773
  • 5v5: 2587
  • RBG: 2058
  • LocationPoland

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:52 AM

Tbh i am not up to date, did they actually changed something in a good way or it is still at the same point? I noticed some changes but they are widespreaded through many pages of mmo champion and all over again reverted/changed. I would love to hear something vialable for our class. Any news?

#44 lanayax

lanayax
  • Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

zilea ur a joke lol u couldnt fight ur way out of blazecon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<