How to Walk with the Wind (6.0.3)

Races Glyphs Talents Gemming Reforging and Professions Class Synergy and Addons Macros

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.
  • Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#281 Arbecas

Arbecas
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0/.

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:24 AM

I was wondering how viable WW monks are in low rating casual arenas ? I know that pretty mutch everything is viable on this level, but I still wonder how hard it would be to win in low rating. (For a low-rated, new and not that great player).

Because I started playing not so long ago and It's only after leveling a monk that I realised that everyone is saying that WW are bad :s. But I really like the play style of the WW and I think BrM is kinda boring to play.

#282 BalanceRexxar

BalanceRexxar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Thorium Brotherhood
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/1/1/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2735
  • 3v3: 3041
  • 5v5: 768
  • RBG: 768

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:00 AM

View PostArbecas, on 12 February 2015 - 04:24 AM, said:

I was wondering how viable WW monks are in low rating casual arenas ? I know that pretty mutch everything is viable on this level, but I still wonder how hard it would be to win in low rating. (For a low-rated, new and not that great player).

Because I started playing not so long ago and It's only after leveling a monk that I realised that everyone is saying that WW are bad :s. But I really like the play style of the WW and I think BrM is kinda boring to play.

It will be much harder than almost any other class you could play tbh. Doing damage and getting kills isn't hard but as a casual player with a casual healer surviving will probably seem near impossible.

#283 Arbecas

Arbecas
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0/.

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:15 AM

I see, thanks for the reply

I hope they fix this soon :(

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

<