#82 Darrgen

Darrgen
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

Man I hope they are talking about all those datamined changes, if not MW in pvp is gonna be hurting. I'd rather take a 2% hit to mana tea than my renewing mist not generating chi, and soothing mists costing 3% mana rather than 1%. Lets pray that's the case

#83 Ashvyn

Ashvyn
  • Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:12 PM

Already confirmed that it will still generate chi:

http://us.battle.net...546?page=11#215

"As it looks like several of the changes I mentioned as being reverted are starting to pop up on datamining sites, here's a list of what we've already reverted internally:

Mana Tea will remain at 4% mana restored per stack
Expel Harm, Soothing Mist, and Crackling Jade Lightning mana cost nerfs will be reverted
Renewing Mist will continue to generate Chi.

Again, those are changes that we've already decided not to go through with, but the current PTR build was put together before that decision was made. As some have already pointed out, making those changes would require large changes elsewhere, which in turn would likely cause even more changes to be necessary, and so on. It's a bit too much to try to squeeze in for 5.4.

Also note that, while we are going to make changes related to Mistweaver mana gameplay in the future, they may not be these specific changes. It's something that's still under heavy discussion."

#84 hary86

hary86
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/1/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1928

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:26 AM

According to new US PTR notes, TEB is once again stackable to 10 down from 15. That should make monk dmg more acceptable, so now we should wait for some QoL changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<