- Chi Brew will now also generate stacks of Brew/Teas based on the Monk's specialization.
- Brewmaster: 10 stacks of Elusive Brew
- Mistweaver: 3 stacks of Mana Tea
- Windwalker: 3 stacks of Tigereye Brew
- Healing Elixirs will no longer activate if the Monk is already at full health, and activate automatically when the Monk has less than 35% of their maximum health.
- Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger now has a pet control bar for Xuen, and the talent is no longer on global cooldown for all Monk specializations.
summoned version of Xuen will no longer taunt off players that are tank-specialized.
- Brewmaster Monks now gain Vengeance when Xuen takes damage.
- Power Strikes will now activate from the following Chi generating abilities; Jab, Expel Harm, Spinning Crane Kick (when it hits at least 3 targets),
Keg Smash,Crackling Jade Lightning, and Soothing Mist.
- Ring of Peace has a new visual effect that properly depicts its area-of-effect, and now disarms both enemies and those attacking allies within the Ring of Peace's area-of-effect for 4 seconds (up from 3 seconds); the silence effect for casting spells remains unchanged at 3 seconds.
- Glyph of Afterlife now increases the chance to summon a Healing Sphere by 100% (up from 25% chance).
- Mastery: Bottled Fury has been redesigned. The Mastery now gives a chance to generate an additional charge of Tigereye Brew when the Monk gains one normally.
- Tigereye Brew received a number of adjustments.
- Stacks up to 30 charges (up from 20 charges).
- Can be consumed 15 at a time (up from 10 at a time).
- Increases damage by 6% per stack, (up from 1% per stack) but is no longer increased by Mastery.
- The Monk gains 1 Charge is Tigers eye brew for every 3 chi spent
- Added new Glyphs (Note: These are not yet implemented on the PTR)
- Glyph of Detox (NYI) - Detox heals your target for 0% when it successfully removes a harmful effect.
- Glyph of Expel Harm (NYI) - Expel Harm can now be used on other players
- Glyph of Fortuitous Spheres (NYI) - Falling below 0% health will automatically summon a healing sphere near you at no cost. This effect cannot occur more often than once every 0 seconds.
- Glyph of Nimble Brew (NYI) - Clearing an effect with Nimble Brew heals you for 0% of your maximum health.
- Glyph of Rapid Rolling - For 5 sec seconds after using Roll or Chi Torpedo, your next Roll or Chi Torpedo will go 30% farther.