• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2123
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

Doesn't really matter what class I queue up as, not really feeling 3s in general due to literally 9 out of 10 teams being a hunter/x/healer team. It's so tedious and getting to the point where I cba queuing and rather just go 2s. :/

View PostBraindance, on 22 June 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

#22 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/0/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2716
  • 3v3: 2854
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2243
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

if blizz nerfed hunters i'd play rogue again in an instant

#23 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

Don't really feel 3s on any class. Hunters and Shaman ruin the game and usually cause me to log off after I'm capped.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#24 Reirei

Reirei
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1952
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

View PostZong, on 18 June 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

Don't really feel 3s on any class. Hunters and Shaman ruin the game and usually cause me to log off after I'm capped.

that too

stupid OP crap like hunters in s12/s13, wars last season, rogues in s11, DKs in wrath etc. just ruins fun for everyone :/

i understand they don't want drastic changes but keeping OP shit like this for so long is just as drastic
shut up pvp guy

#25 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

Still playing my rogue at a 2300+ mmr, it feels ok, just need to replace one class with another on my team and I think we have lift off. If it goes really well, then I'll record some games and post it up. I've been messing around lately with different classes and trying to figure out which one will work best this season. So far as for assassination rogues, boomies and sp work really well, but I think I will run a tripdps team soon, but not with a boomy and sp together due to how quick either of those can die.

#26 Bigpapapump

Bigpapapump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2406

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 18 June 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Still playing my rogue at a 2300+ mmr, it feels ok, just need to replace one class with another on my team and I think we have lift off. If it goes really well, then I'll record some games and post it up. I've been messing around lately with different classes and trying to figure out which one will work best this season. So far as for assassination rogues, boomies and sp work really well, but I think I will run a tripdps team soon, but not with a boomy and sp together due to how quick either of those can die.
Messing around 2300-2350ish Mutilate/Ele works well together vs all the scum hunters, but thats just a case of taking one OP class to beat up on another.

#27 ohnoes

ohnoes
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2113

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:16 PM

every class is better than a rogue in any top tier comp at this point, if you don't think so then you're indenial

Edited by ohnoes, 18 June 2013 - 03:20 PM.

#28 Bigpapapump

Bigpapapump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:28 PM

Without a doubt, any comp that is strong with a rogue can be rotated with a feral for more utility, mobility, and damage.

#29 korzal

korzal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination 0/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1565
  • 3v3: 2441
  • RBG: 192

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:30 PM

having fun so far playing mutilate as rps and rls.  it's nice to actually do pressure, sub is kind of depressing right now.

feral is still better in every way though (and more fun)

#30 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:04 PM

Ferals do a lot of dmg, but here's a secret. Swap to the feral ;)

#31 mikebazowski88

mikebazowski88
  • Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:14 PM

View PostReirei, on 18 June 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

that too

stupid OP crap like hunters in s12/s13, wars last season, rogues in s11, DKs in wrath etc. just ruins fun for everyone :/

i understand they don't want drastic changes but keeping OP shit like this for so long is just as drastic

Is very simple,blizz cant have all classes balanced at the same point compared to each other (dont know the reason), so they buff every time (pathc/expansion) some classes that way all classes are op at some point and that way according blizz we have balance!...............

#32 Bigpapapump

Bigpapapump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

Swap the feral, by the time you peel through his own defensives and DR cc he still has dispersion :duckers: .

Edited by Bigpapapump, 18 June 2013 - 04:22 PM.

#33 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:33 PM

View PostBigpapapump, on 18 June 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

Swap the feral, by the time you peel through his own defensives and DR cc he still has dispersion :duckers: .

I wouldn't know on your bg, but on mine, it's mostly junglecleaves. With the comps I've runned, it's been mostly, split the burst.
Example: You use your one min trink, while your partner burst in order to get the healer to use its cds and biggest heals (pain sup, inner focus, bubble, etc...) while ccing one of the dps <--- This guy will most likely trinket, then we swap(vanish, cs healer/dps) and jump to that second dps, smoke bomb and I do my burst. Usually my burst will solo the dps inside the smokebomb and completely destroy them through their defensive's. It goes a bit more in depth than that, but just a quick way of  showing how I do it. That's at least vs jungle cleaves lol...

Edited by AcerMVP, 18 June 2013 - 04:33 PM.

#34 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2048
  • 3v3: 2776

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostAcerMVP, on 18 June 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

It goes a bit more in depth than that, but just a quick way of  showing how I do it.

You're like the god of rogue talk on the forums but never have rating on the side.  So either AJ isn't displaying your rating, you're the only player in the game that thinks rogues are good, you've ascended above all other rogues, or you're full of shit.

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#35 Ashleylol

Ashleylol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/1/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2337
  • 3v3: 2896
  • 5v5: 2690
  • RBG: 2281

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

Alright, this is about time i put this out there, gotta say i absoloutely have no intent of playing 3s on my rogue for a serious amount of time. There is so many things wrong about it dunno where to start first, maybe that every team that queues up is a dk/hunt/enha/feral (rotation) and whatever comp im playing they can just train me into the ground and burn all of mine and my healers cds within seconds. Also, the fact that if your going on a dk, have forced trinket, desecrated ground, icebound, ams (with caster) and all of that, even in dance, blood presence is still faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too strong, and considering dk's can sit it it's just gg. I can count the number of games of 3s i've played on one hand this season - (usually after about 7-8 games my partners say rogue is shit and go and find a feral) which is just so much stronger than rogues in every department; cc, insane heals, insane damage, you name it - ferals got it. So why run with a rogue when a feral is just a much more updated and modern version of a rogue that can do everything, the stealth, the cc, the heals in a bad situation, and the overall damage is just waaay higher, as well as shapeshift on novas etc. blizzard needs to change this, im getting completely bored of being complete shit, and not getting any fun being trained every minute of every game after subterfuge opener, i'm sure alot of the rogue community agree with this too and its just getting ridiculous, we had our time in the 'sunlight' at the start of tyrannical season for about 5min, and now in the process of going back to s12 rogue. gg.
Ashley 3000 rated rogue ~  http://www.twitch.tv/tierzx

Posted Image

#36 Bigpapapump

Bigpapapump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

Idk with ele priest rogue and playing mutilate we can force so many defensives just from the ele rng procs and sustained mutilate damage, and yeah with mutilate cds its such a joke to solo someone -- However it is usually a game of who can go mongo first, and being stuck with 8s root in flare I just sit on the sidelines.

Edit -- And why do these threads turn into flames. I dont blame hunters/druids/shamen, its all on blizzard at this point.

Edited by Bigpapapump, 18 June 2013 - 05:13 PM.

#37 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostHektiik, on 18 June 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

You're like the god of rogue talk on the forums but never have rating on the side.  So either AJ isn't displaying your rating, you're the only player in the game that thinks rogues are good, you've ascended above all other rogues, or you're full of shit.

I don't think rogues are good, I just enjoy rogues since S1 and not a flavor reroller. I have other classes that I play, but my main has always been a rogue/priest. I'm sitting in top twenty in my bg, which imo is not worth showing my ratings for playing assassination. Once I hit about top5(hopefully), I'll most likely link my account. A few people on here know who I am and what my ratings are. I don't need to prove myself to anybody other than myself.

People can take my suggestions and put them to use, or just ignore it. I really don't care, I'm just trying to help other rogues that seem to be down because of how rogue play style is. I used to never really post on these forums, but lately, I have been because I'm tired of seeing where this game is going. I decided to just open my mind rather than keep quiet and so far, people have some what enjoyed my responses and hopefully I can keep providing tips. This and Sc2 are the only games I play. I don't have time to play any other kind because of my work schedule/real life situations. So why not make the best of the only game I know/grew up on.

Edited by AcerMVP, 18 June 2013 - 05:48 PM.

#38 swiftwing22

swiftwing22
  • Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

i give up on this game.... is pvp good in gw 2 ???

#39 mikebazowski88

mikebazowski88
  • Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:04 AM

View PostHektiik, on 18 June 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

2,3,4.7,10,11 ......6 times glad and u still want to see his rating?lol.......

#40 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1826

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:18 AM

View Postmikebazowski88, on 19 June 2013 - 07:04 AM, said:

2,3,4.7,10,11 ......6 times glad and u still want to see his rating?lol.......

Situations change each expansion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<