Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 20:16. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

LSD against phdk

lsd phdk cleave help issues trouble

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Brohawk

Brohawk
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/0/1/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1975

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:52 PM

Hey.

Were playing Ele/warlock/rdruid and we are having ALOT of trouble against phdk and ret/hunter/healer, which is basically 90%of the bracket atm.

We are pretty much just dieing instantly, no matter who they decide to target. Taking traps, grounding them, imp dispelling them doesnt help... taking traps, reflecting dk stun with grounding glyph, still doesnt help. the dmg is just too high, and i dont know what to do. I feel like i'm playing pretty good with being able to reflect dk stuns etc, but we simply just die, with just scatter and silences being enough cc.
We try to abuse the gate as much as possible but sometimes we just die instantly before even being able to take the gate

I hope some one is able to help us :)

#2 boomroasted

boomroasted
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2209

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:49 AM

front load your defensive cds, clinch your butt cheeks, and abuse the fuck out of the warlock gateway.

#3 Sayann

Sayann
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/2/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1539

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

drop the warlock on ur team for a hunter or feral.

#4 Neflak

Neflak
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1888
  • 3v3: 2150
  • RBG: 1390

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:17 AM

only way warlock teams win in arenas is to abuse the gate way and hope for some amazing RNG within 25 mins, otherwise they will endlessly train one person into the ground and healer just falls to far behind that CC eventually is the killer.
rep if my post helped

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lsd, phdk, cleave, help, issues, trouble

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users