• Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1461
  • LocationEast Coast NJ

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:57 AM

Obviously it is very early in the PTR cycle. However, based on the information we are presented with, what would be the best class to run with a Ret, and eventually a holy pally(when he reaches 27k conq) in 2's arena.

In 5.2 I decided to roll a hunter because they are said to have the best synergy with Ret Pally. As it stands now, there is true synergy between the two classes. Moreover, I'd like to state BM is obviously out of control and seems to be down the path of some much needed nerfs. That being said I have some questions going forward in 5.4.

In 5.4 it appears as though bm won't be viable with pally due to the loss of SS. As this stands it seems as though MM is the way to go. I wanted to know how people feel about that claim. Will the Huntard as MM still be the best class to play with a Ret and be something that could potentially succeed with a holy pally in 2's at high rating?

Also, I have access to a Mage and even possibly a Warlock to play. Which has greater synergy with a pally in arena? I assume Mage because with Pally getting fear, our CC (lock) will share too much DR for us to beat any high rated healer/dps comps.

Maybe I'm completely off in my analysis and obviously it's too early in the PTR cycle to make any real determinations. Nevertheless,I would very much appreciate feedback regarding this matter. Any input/insight and constructive criticism will be very appreciated. Also, maybe it is possible for people to state which classes (even the ones I could of  overlooked and did not include)  that have  great synergy with Rets

Thank you,

E

#2 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:39 AM

Find a nice DK who knows his PvE rotation.

#3 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 2021
  • 3v3: 2273
  • RBG: 1528

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:06 AM

DK/Ret works alright against most comps in 2v2. You need to outplay to win though (if you're talking higher ratings that is)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<