• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Страж Смерти
  • Шквал
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/2/2/1/1
  • RBG: 576

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

Hello everyone!

We were thinking on a decision about games happened between Hydra and Zyrean teams for a long, looking replays many times, talking to teams, commentators and all admins and next decision was made:

Zyrean team wins Hydra with 2:1 score. Our rules about DCs/lags/DDoS are reworked now and no replays possibility would be given anymore if someone DCs when the game is usual.
However, if we see that team actually is winning: for example, shadowcleave is just finishing down their enemies where everyone is on 20% without trinkets, cooldowns and mana, and this shadowcleave gets DC, game might be replayed on admins decision.

Hydra team still has a warning cuz of their behavior and if they will show unrespect again, they will simply lose 1 point.

In Blue League Minpojke team was disqualified (on their wish) and is replaced with Rylez team called "Sonic Kids". Every team in Blue League gets +1 point (tech. win vs Minpojke), except Rylez team (penalty for late registration on tournament). It means that it would be a bit harder for Rylez team to get into TOP4, but still possible if they just smash most teams in group.

I was asked how much points teams get from each win:

If team wins 1bo3 and loses 2bo3 (1:2) then team gets 1 point.
2 bo3 wins = 2 points.

And what do we have now:

Posted Image

TOP4 in each group is needed to pass in 2nd round (Double Elimination)
If there will be several teams on 4th place in the end, then we look how these teams played vs each other. Winner in their own game gets spot in 2nd phase of Tournament.

If there are 3+ teams on 4th place in the end, and for example 1 team won 2 team, 2 team won 3 team, 3 team won 1 team, the we look at winratio.

And also we have test schedule for next weekend (probably wont change a lot) with super hot games and teams:

21.07.2013 - Sunday
Start - 17:00 CET

Posted Image Nafig from the Beach vs Winter is Coming Posted Image
Posted Image Nafig from the Beach vs Reject Comp Posted Image
Posted Image 25.media.tumblr vs USA USA USA Posted Image
Posted Image 25.media.tumblr vs Bleached Bones Posted Image
Posted Image Second Place vs Bleached Bones Posted Image

Every single game (VoD) after 4 day (when stream moved to http://www.twitch.tv/leagueofarenas) is available here.

Sorry for my english,
My best regards,
Gothiques.

Edited by Gothiques, 15 July 2013 - 07:27 PM.

#162 Friedkitteh

Friedkitteh
  • LocationNorway

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

I love this <3
"CRYSTAAAAAAAL" - Friedkitteh WoD Pre-Season 1

#163 stillermeister

stillermeister

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:54 PM

"Zyrean team wins Hydra with 2:1 score. Our rules about DCs/lags/DDoS are reworked now and no replays possibility would be given anymore if someone DCs when the game is usual."

Does this mean you dont get a rematch for sure when you dc in the first 45 seconds?
If yes, congrats to this decision!

The 45sec dc rule is good with good behaving teams and teams with a good internet connection.
Outside of that, it is too tempting to fake dc if your opener as an offensive comp like RMP gets screwed!

Also, if someone doesnt fake dc but really is having internet connection problems, it still let the enemy team think he fakes it.

#164 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

View PostGothiques, on 15 July 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

[snip]

Yo, that's great news. Thank you for running this tournament, it's been awesome so far.

Most of the time people only comment when they have something bad to say, if they're happy they just stay silent and keep watching. Well I just want to say that these changes look great and I'm excited to see the new team and eventually the playoffs.

The VODs are really well organized and you should keep doing that too. Makes it really easy to catch up on missed games.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bleached Bones Tournament

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<