• EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 16 June 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

I was going to rep you, then I saw "Zerlog"

oh Damn ;( im a saaaad panda now :mellow:

Edited by Zerlog, 16 June 2013 - 03:57 PM.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

View PostCapers, on 13 June 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

you most be stupid, only reason i have 2573 cr is cus i had 2430 CR when i meet Russians on 4k rating, i got printscreens of every arenagame / rbg game ive ever played back to season 9 on my old account included, and this season i were 2200 with alts in godcomp at 40-4, lost 4games to banankossan adamwest and vilde on warrior. if you want prints or w/e contact me in pm, dont post shit in the topic you tramp...

also ive got hero s9-12 sofar and been 2.2+ every season in 3s on either dk mage or druid...

heres few old prints, paladin sent few weeks back after we meet them & he actually found one of those outside Stormwind...
Posted Image
our team rating vs the 4k russians 3 in the morning...
russian guy outside SW below:
Posted Image

if i was not sitting 800que to outland right now, id post a print of my win loose in rbg so you can shit your pants..

i fkn h8 ppl like you on aj

So now when the above is cleared up w/e, i think ptr 5.4 will bring something nice to warriors so they will get that little push they need right now..since they flop in stuns and no rage vs disc teams

Edited by Zerlog, 16 June 2013 - 04:02 PM.

#23 4rtist

4rtist
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Protection 2/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1819

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

View PostZerlog, on 16 June 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

you most be stupid, only reason i have 2573 cr is cus i had 2430 CR when i meet Russians on 4k rating, i got printscreens of every arenagame / rbg game ive ever played back to season 9 on my old account included, and this season i were 2200 with alts in godcomp at 40-4, lost 4games to banankossan adamwest and vilde on warrior. if you want prints or w/e contact me in pm, dont post shit in the topic you tramp...

also ive got hero s9-12 sofar and been 2.2+ every season in 3s on either dk mage or druid...

heres few old prints, paladin sent few weeks back after we meet them & he actually found one of those outside Stormwind...
Posted Image
our team rating vs the 4k russians 3 in the morning...
russian guy outside SW below:
Posted Image

if i was not sitting 800que to outland right now, id post a print of my win loose in rbg so you can shit your pants..

i fkn h8 ppl like you on aj

cool, u got anymore pictures or proof u wanna show and tell?

On topic, I think KFC and Kittycleave are the best "rushdown" comps to play. WMP and WLS are okay too

#24 creamsx

creamsx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2023
  • 3v3: 2351
  • RBG: 2070

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostZerlog, on 16 June 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

you most be stupid, only reason i have 2573 cr is cus i had 2430 CR when i meet Russians on 4k rating,

and obviously it wasnt ur goal to hit some 4k+ russian traders when u q´d at  3 or even later at 2.450+ mmr :) ?
back to topic, warrs arent in that great spot like last season but still viable with certain comps, in my opinion the best what u can run as warr is kfc or mage/war/heal

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

View Postcreamsx, on 16 June 2013 - 04:09 PM, said:

and obviously it wasnt ur goal to hit some 4k+ russian traders when u q´d at  3 or even later at 2.450+ mmr :) ?
back to topic, warrs arent in that great spot like last season but still viable with certain comps, in my opinion the best what u can run as warr is kfc or mage/war/heal

haha ofc not, someone went like hey wna come rbgs, and i was like sure and we played for 3 hours maybe 4 and last game where those russians after a 12min que, i mean its better queing vs low rated teams just to get some games going then sitting in ewlyn all night and ppl decided to come on mains cus of free "wins in statistic"

and yeah KFC is pretty decent but i think maybe WMP is the better one, anyone tried tsg or even war enha?

Edited by Zerlog, 16 June 2013 - 08:12 PM.

#26 Prolifics

Prolifics
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/1/1/2/.
  • RBG: 575

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

Hunter Warior Resto Sham, requires minimal coordination, easy rating.

#27 kagan

kagan
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1832

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

View Post4rtist, on 16 June 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

cool, u got anymore pictures or proof u wanna show and tell?

On topic, I think KFC and Kittycleave are the best "rushdown" comps to play. WMP and WLS are okay too

my wmp poops on 2300 kfc's and kittys'.

View PostZerlog, on 16 June 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

and yeah KFC is pretty decent but i think maybe WMP is the better one, anyone tried tsg or even war enha?

i tried tsg at 2200 and quickly was in the 1900-2k bracket. the damage just isn't there anymore like it used to be imo. and the DK just gets pooped on.

enh i feel would be decent but as soon as opener was lived through i think it would lose steam.
Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

View Postkagan, on 16 June 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

my wmp poops on 2300 kfc's and kittys'.

i tried tsg at 2200 and quickly was in the 1900-2k bracket. the damage just isn't there anymore like it used to be imo. and the DK just gets pooped on.

enh i feel would be decent but as soon as opener was lived through i think it would lose steam.

damn, i love tsg playstyle (i giggle everytime on my dk) but i think maybe war/Enha with freedom totem + a paladin for freedom would be pretty sick, seeing you have offensive purge on shield so the war can get rage and some sick cc, tobad i dont really have a warrior but would be cool to see someone find something that works pretty good, since atm so many wars are just inactive..

#29 mikestore

mikestore
  • Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

enha/hpally/war looks stronk. (jk, looks decent compared to the situation of warriors)

#30 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 766

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

View Postmikestore, on 17 June 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

enha/hpally/war looks stronk. (jk, looks decent compared to the situation of warriors)

It's actually pretty good and works best with paladin but also works with monk and disc healer.  I didn't do so well with druid version but our druid was kinda bad.

Too bad, there are just too many hunter comps that like to global your shaman.  You need to outpressure them which isn't easy to do but it's the only way to win.  Don't save cd (dps and healer both) and use them early to start the pressure and make good swaps to maintain the pressure.  If their healer is in a bad position, you can try to make quick swaps to him with cc on dps like warrior fear and global him with cds.  Always give skull banner for shamans's ascendance.

#31 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 766

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

If you are interested to watch a good kitty cleave play at high mmr, watch my buddy paladin's stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/warrac1.
You can also search through past broadcasts to find more vod of kitty cleave play.  He usually streams whenever we play together and I believe they just played with our good old fella Xandek to 2350 very recently.

Watch how Xandek takes every trap for his healer with either safeguard/heroic leap.  That's how it should be done.
Awesome play coming from all three players.  Very good cc chain from both feral and paladin with a bit of warrior's help (fear/shockwave/charge/pummel...)  Gawd damn we need more utilities! Give us back our heroic throw silence!!!!

You will see how paladin sometimes uses his cd like bubble, aura mastery to get the repentence off which is a much needed play for kitty cleave.  Your paladin has to know when to blow cd to stay offensive and get the kill.  You won't win the game vs good teams when your paladin is only using cd to keep you guys alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<