Bruises
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:37 PM

Hi all,

First things first I hope this is the right place to post this.

Long story short I am returning to this game & undecided on whether to play a Mage, Rogue, Warrior or Hunter for PvP (predominantly BG's & some 2's (& maybe 3's)). Note this would be a casual laugh, not aiming high just around 1800-2000.

I used to play a Rogue from S3-S6/7 then rerolled to Paladin (forget this) & then Warrior around S11.

This is titled keybinds as out of the 4 classes, which would you say has the least amount of keybinds? I want something I can casually pick up & play & not have to worry about placing 60-70+ binds for. Also how would you rate the skill caps (quick to learn & how high skillcaps in the end?)

Thanks in advanceeeeeeeeee!

:)

#2 samppax

samppax
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1436
  • 3v3: 1714
  • RBG: 384

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostBruises, on 13 June 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

This is titled keybinds as out of the 4 classes, which would you say has the least amount of keybinds? I want something I can casually pick up & play & not have to worry about placing 60-70+ binds for.
Its ur unique choice what keybinds you wanna use. What is best for you? Alt, caps or shift mod's or are u able use all of em ?
I personally prefer use all of modifiers

#3 hyponikz

hyponikz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:41 AM

View Postsamppax, on 27 June 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

Its ur unique choice what keybinds you wanna use. What is best for you? Alt, caps or shift mod's or are u able use all of em ?
I personally prefer use all of modifiers

Your only season glad is commensurate with your reading comprehension abilities.

I'd say go with hunter...it can be picked up rather easily and doesn't have an absurd amount of keybinds.
  hyponikzbebe/hyponikzbbjr/torquishaxo
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mage, Rogue, Warrior, Hunter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<