• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#101 nXile

nXile
  • Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:14 PM

View PostCreamo, on 05 August 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

half cast time more or less

Hmm. That actually sounds pretty good. I personally never really enjoy popping incarnation. Its a very good "oh shit" button, but it's not particularly fun and I prefer mechanics that I can use consistently, not on a 3 min cool down (I realize this is completely opposite of what the current meta game forces us to do).  Fast casting cyclones after swiftmend seems like it would be really useful.

Is anyone else considering taking SotF? Or is tree form still going to be superior?

#102 LookWhatWeGotHere

LookWhatWeGotHere
  • Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

FERALS GONA SUK :( ?

#103 Creamo

Creamo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1602

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostLookWhatWeGotHere, on 05 August 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

FERALS GONA SUK :( ?
Ferals gonna take skill like they did in bc and wrath.

Sooo I guess they're going to suck.

#104 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:26 AM

View PostHotgluexyz, on 05 August 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:

Soooo, Soul of the Forest currently works with Revive, and next patch it's being buffed from 75% to 100%.

inb4 Fuzionn switches to resto druid.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#105 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:03 AM

View Postfant0m8, on 11 August 2013 - 04:26 AM, said:

inb4 Fuzionn switches to resto druid.
And clicks arena frames to target people to clone.

#106 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:22 AM

Glyph of Lifebloom's effect is now baseline and has been replaced with Glyph of Efflorescence

watafak

#107 Creamo

Creamo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:21 AM

Balance
  • Moonkin Form had text removed from the tooltip "The Druid cannot cast healing spells while shapeshifted".
  • Shooting Stars proc chance is reduced against multiple targets. Druid - Balance Spec.

And also a blue post from Lore:

As an aside, this didn’t make the latest PTR push, but we’ll be buffing Wrath, Starfire, and Starfall by 10%.
Source: http://us.battle.net...c/9653245458#19

#108 Neki

Neki
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

How is ferals damage on the ptr if anyone could tell me? been looking around but ye I can't see any :<

#109 nXile

nXile
  • Members

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostCreamo, on 14 August 2013 - 01:21 AM, said:

Balance
  • Moonkin Form had text removed from the tooltip "The Druid cannot cast healing spells while shapeshifted".
  • Shooting Stars proc chance is reduced against multiple targets. Druid - Balance Spec.
And also a blue post from Lore:

Source: http://us.battle.net...c/9653245458#19

I think they are actually going in decent direction with balance now, by removing the RNG and giving us more on demand.  Now if they could give us a little something to help us actually get those casts off in PvP.... or nerf interrupts across the board. I'd prefer the latter.

#110 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

View PostnXile, on 14 August 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

I think they are actually going in decent direction with balance now, by removing the RNG and giving us more on demand.  Now if they could give us a little something to help us actually get those casts off in PvP.... or nerf interrupts across the board. I'd prefer the latter.

I've completely given up on Moonkin.  It's strayed so far from the enjoyable, yet underpowered, playstyle of expacs ago when we actually casted to do damage.  I am sick of begin an instant dot bot just waiting for SS to proc.  Sorry to abandon you brothers and sisters, but I may return when our class (and the game at large) actually has a reason to cast again.

It's just not fun to me....

#111 Creamo

Creamo
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:37 AM

View PostUdderly, on 14 August 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

I've completely given up on Moonkin.  It's strayed so far from the enjoyable, yet underpowered, playstyle of expacs ago when we actually casted to do damage.  I am sick of begin an instant dot bot just waiting for SS to proc.  Sorry to abandon you brothers and sisters, but I may return when our class (and the game at large) actually has a reason to cast again.

It's just not fun to me....
Ele scum, don't let the door hit you in the ass.
<3

Looking forward to possibly stacking haste again next season!

#112 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:48 PM

View PostCreamo, on 15 August 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

Ele scum, don't let the door hit you in the ass.
<3

Looking forward to possibly stacking haste again next season!

Hey now, I played ele when they were shit!  But honestly, I haven't even been playing that much - another class that is less fun because of the playstyle change IMO.  I've really been enjoying WW monk and Priest.  

Enough of the sad lazerchicken going OT =p

#113 BurncrawHD

BurncrawHD
  • Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

http://ptr.wowhead.c...=145518/genesis

wtf is that? Tested on PTR its rly good.

#114 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

View PostBurncrawHD, on 15 August 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

http://ptr.wowhead.c...=145518/genesis

wtf is that? Tested on PTR its rly good.

Druid's will pretty much counter dot cleaves because of this imo. I tried it on PTR and its pretty crazy spread burst healing with WG and mushrooms. Fun ability.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#115 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

View PostZong, on 16 August 2013 - 07:48 AM, said:

Druid's will pretty much counter dot cleaves because of this imo. I tried it on PTR and its pretty crazy spread burst healing with WG and mushrooms. Fun ability.

I felt the same way, especially adding in glyph of efflo (free healing uncasted if people are around your shrooms - easy to stack around a gate).  Druids will most likely straight counter our new afflicgods returning next season with their increased dot damage and 2x dark soul.  Easy to put rejuv on yourself, hit genesis, dispel UA, be full health again before silence is over.  

I think the scariest change tho is that druids now have their lay on hands (mushrooms) moveable at a moment's notice.  Since it doesn't lose it's charge when moved or destroyed, you can toss it under your players at any point and be right back at full health (I know there is a delay on bloom now after moving shroom, but only a couple seconds).

#116 Oldman2a

Oldman2a
  • Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:54 AM

I really think that druid will be the best healer pvp. Mushroom :D

#117 Rekkiem

Rekkiem
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2404

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:47 AM

View PostUdderly, on 16 August 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

I think the scariest change tho is that druids now have their lay on hands (mushrooms) moveable at a moment's notice.  Since it doesn't lose it's charge when moved or destroyed, you can toss it under your players at any point and be right back at full health (I know there is a delay on bloom now after moving shroom, but only a couple seconds).

Pretty sure that you lose the healing if the shroom is destroyed, you only keep it if you just relocate it. The 3 second cooldown of moving it and blooming it is enough for you to destroy it, much like SLT or psyfiend
pushing it to the limit since 1985
:druid::priest::rogue:

#118 Gorgelqt

Gorgelqt
  • Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

Resto will be godlike

#119 oniizanagi

oniizanagi
  • Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

With glyph of lb baseline what would be a good fit for replacement.  New glyph of efflorences..regrowth or blooming. Or can they be changed based off comp your facing.

#120 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

View PostRekkiem, on 19 August 2013 - 08:47 AM, said:

Pretty sure that you lose the healing if the shroom is destroyed, you only keep it if you just relocate it. The 3 second cooldown of moving it and blooming it is enough for you to destroy it, much like SLT or psyfiend

It's been tested by others on AJ and confirmed that the healing doesn't go away until you actually bloom - whether destroyed or moved.  Yes you can kill it, but it will still be insanely annoying to have LoH all the time on the opposing team.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 5.4, druid, changes, updated, that, shiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<