Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Divine Insight 5.4


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 ysoto78

ysoto78
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 43
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1578
  • 3v3: 2079
  • 5v5: 1759
  • RBG: 1611

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:03 AM

  • Divine Insight Discipline: When you cast Penance, there is a 40% 100% chance your next Power Word: Shield will both ignore and not cause the Weakened Soul effect. Holy: When you cast Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing, there is a 40% 100% chance your next Prayer of Mending will not trigger its cooldown, and will jump to each target instantly. Shadow: Periodic damage from your Shadow Word: Pain has a 5% chance to reset the cooldown on Mind Blast and cause your next Mind Blast within 12 sec to be instant cast and cost no mana. Priest - LvL 75 Talent.


Wait what?

#2 tedjz

tedjz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 3
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:49 AM

Holy crap, 100% and that PoM heal. Did we, disc priests, just got a straight on, no cons, buff?

#3 Eveny

Eveny
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 237
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:44 AM

pom is for holy

DI is probably way better then pi now

Edited by Eveny, 12 June 2013 - 07:45 AM.

If you have problems understanding my post, don't assume something and hit the reply button but read it again.

#4 Colroyd

Colroyd
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 23
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/2/1/2/0/1

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:23 AM

I never thought I'd say this, but all hail our disc overlords.

Edited by Colroyd, 12 June 2013 - 08:24 AM.


#5 Gekz

Gekz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 315
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2399
  • 3v3: 2829
  • RBG: 2232

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:58 AM



#6 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Posts: 1036
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:05 PM

Stupid and unnecessary buff. Usually those come with a price. I hope it doesn't happen this time but I have sick feeling that something like:

-Divine Insight is now %30, instead of %100.
-Psychic Scream has now a 1 minute cooldown. (I will quit on spot if it happens)

might happen.

#7 Hexur

Hexur
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 45
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2441
  • 3v3: 2914
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 1964

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

which dev plays disc? :o

#8 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Posts: 1036
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

View PostHexur, on 12 June 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

which dev plays disc? :o
The one that got bored of playing druid, paladin and shaman after 6  years.

#9 Smeet

Smeet
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 6
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

View PostHexur, on 12 June 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

which dev plays disc? :o

One that doesn't like everyone going power infusion I guess.

I liked Divine Insight before, that one has me drooling (for both holy and disc).

#10 Syia

Syia
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 525
  • Talents: Arcane
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 12 June 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

The one that got bored of playing druid, paladin and shaman after 6  years.

Priests have been good plenty of times over the seasons.

#11 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 4336
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

View PostSyia, on 12 June 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Priests have been good plenty of times over the seasons.

*cough* RMP
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#12 saedia

saedia
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Antonidas
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 19
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1621
  • 3v3: 672
  • RBG: 1807

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:54 AM

I'm seeing this much more of a holy buff than it for Disc. PoM glyph+ PoM not being on a cd usually? my off spec likes this

#13 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Posts: 1036
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:31 AM

View PostSyia, on 12 June 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Priests have been good plenty of times over the seasons.
Fair enough but I think the point was, has the priest ever been the most broken healer? In the sense that you could replace any other healer in most comps with a priest and it would become better, was never the case. Unlike cata shaman, wotlk first seasons pala or tbc druid?

Right now hunter synergy is amazing,If 5.4 divine insight goes live, every comp will probably be better with a priest because the healing output will be so high.

Edited by Djandawg, 14 June 2013 - 12:03 PM.


#14 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 793
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 12 June 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

Stupid and unnecessary buff. Usually those come with a price. I hope it doesn't happen this time but I have sick feeling that something like:

-Divine Insight is now %30, instead of %100.
-Psychic Scream has now a 1 minute cooldown. (I will quit on spot if it happens)

might happen.

I have a simple request, and I don't know if it's even possible - could you, just once, not sound like it's the end of the world for any change that ever happens in this game?  You always seem so upset.

#15 Mogul

Mogul
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 56
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1784
  • 3v3: 2012
  • 5v5: 2269
  • RBG: 2021

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:16 AM

POM glyphed for Holy will be so nice in RBGs.

#16 cookiezz

cookiezz
  • Members
  • Posts: 8

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:47 AM

View PostDjandawg, on 14 June 2013 - 05:31 AM, said:

Fair enough but I think the point was, has the priest ever been the most broken healer? In the sense that you could replace any other healer in most comps with a priest and it would become better, was never the case. Unlike cata shaman, wotlk first seasons pala or tbc druid?


Disc priests have replaced holy paladins in PHD a signature paladin comp, which rshams were not able to do cata.

#17 Raebanz

Raebanz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 17
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:12 AM

View PostDjandawg, on 14 June 2013 - 05:31 AM, said:

Right now hunter synergy is amazing,If 5.4 divine insight goes live, every comp will probably be better with a priest because the healing output will be so high.

Have you not seen the potential druid changes in 5.4?

Apparently the new shroom is topping people without critting, you can't kill it and they can move it when they want.

So it'll be basically same as this patch if everything went through now - druids & priests everywhere.

#18 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Posts: 1036
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:35 PM

Yeah I played some games on PTR yesterday, I didn't think it would be this good. They can easily charge those mushrooms too, with the new talent. I think Divine Insight and druid changes will go live.though.

Edited by Djandawg, 19 June 2013 - 02:08 PM.


#19 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 1223
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2352
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:39 AM

Talents
  • Divine Insight Discipline: When you cast Penance, there is a 100% chance your next Power Word: Shield will both ignore and not cause the Weakened Soul effect. Holy: When you cast Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing, there is a 100% 40% chance your next Prayer of Mending will not trigger its cooldown, and will jump to each target instantly. Shadow: Periodic damage from your Shadow Word: Pain has a 5% chance to reset the cooldown on Mind Blast and cause your next Mind Blast within 12 sec to be instant cast and cost no mana. Priest - LvL 75 Talent.
aaaaaand it's gone
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

#20 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 506
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:10 AM

View PostAthená, on 20 June 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

Talents
  • Divine Insight Discipline: When you cast Penance, there is a 100% chance your next Power Word: Shield will both ignore and not cause the Weakened Soul effect. Holy: When you cast Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing, there is a 100% 40% chance your next Prayer of Mending will not trigger its cooldown, and will jump to each target instantly. Shadow: Periodic damage from your Shadow Word: Pain has a 5% chance to reset the cooldown on Mind Blast and cause your next Mind Blast within 12 sec to be instant cast and cost no mana. Priest - LvL 75 Talent.
aaaaaand it's gone

not rly, unless you play holy




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<