fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

View Postbandet, on 14 June 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

Mana wasn't better. It was completely dull. "zomg run in circles spam instants, oom, turn on aspect, zomg run in circles spam instants, turn off aspect. Repeat"

If you waited until you were oom to go viper, you were doing it wrong. That's why I loved mana. ;)
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#102 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:19 PM

If next season is the last season of this expac and BM still is the only viable spec for hunters in arena I will lose faith in the devs that work on hunters.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#103 bandet

bandet
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/2/0/2/1/1/2

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

View PostIcekingx, on 14 June 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

If next season is the last season of this expac and BM still is the only viable spec for hunters in arena I will lose faith in the devs that work on hunters.

They have devs that work on hunters?

I am pretty sure the interns do it.

#104 LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie
  • Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

View Postfant0m8, on 14 June 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

If you waited until you were oom to go viper, you were doing it wrong. That's why I loved mana. ;)

I remember watching good players going viper right before getting feared, poly'd or cycloned etc... good times...
Warlords of Down Syndrome.

#105 Scarie95

Scarie95
  • Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

I am sad to hear about the nerf to cast while moving for warlocks. It really gave destruction the opportunity to be competitive. With the amount of CC, Interrupts, silences in the game having LOS included is just to much.

• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination 2/0/2/1/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 575

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

View PostDagin, on 14 June 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:

meh I played half of s9 and once I got to 2550 with a resto druid and warrior who never been above 2k before it was the warriors first season as that class even i lost interest. S10 I gave it about a month and was not impressed s11 was during my last semester of college so I think I played lik 2 weeks before saying fuck that and just focused on school lol. Maybe I didn't give it a fair shot dunno heh. Focus really sucked at the begining of cata though like dog shit. I disagree with changing the resource of a class that far after the launch of vanilla cata was a testing expansion it felt like. And  now you have this arcane spam  bullshit. Mana was better.
i found mana boring as shit

arcane spam today is boring as shit too, focus in cata worked more interestingly but also more annoyingly

but anyway i respect your opinion

#107 augiddin

augiddin
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Turalyon
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1724
  • 3v3: 2352
  • 5v5: 1152
  • RBG: 1915

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:56 PM

View PostIcekingx, on 14 June 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

BM is not the ont viable spec, it's just broken compared to the other 2

#108 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:10 AM

View PostGrieverZ, on 12 June 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

Freezing trap = the CC trap, it breaks instantly on any damage. Its basically a shatter combo every 28 seconds locking out our main CC completly.

I haven't PvPed in this game since Wrath, but are you fucking daft? I'm vaguely considering getting back into PvP and from what I can see, Ret/Priest/Hunter and Dk/priest/hunter appear to be the main hunter teams, or something with a rogue.

Now, if you're not horrid at this game, I assume you're baiting trinkets before you go into your burst, right? K, so you know the healer has no trinket up, you have your Ret throw a stun, your DK stun or silence or have your rogue gouge/blind. Assuming your teammates don't have their moves up, you toss a scatter/wyvern/binding/silencing (as 5.4 mm) on the healer. If all that fails, you freezing trap the healer, pop a readiness and go to town on your target.

That's entirely forgetting that you use freezing to kite pretty frequently (I assume you still do this) and you can launch crits into the face of whoever is chasing you. I don't know about you, but chasing a kiting hunter that's launching crits into my face isn't exactly a scenario I'd like to find myself in. And, of course, you can always just focus the healer. Unless something has changed drastically in this game in the past three years (and there's a good chance it has), I don't see why you can't bait a few defensives and just blanket silence>massacre a healer. Especially if you're throwing 100% crit chances into that target.

Don't forget the guaranteed LnL as surv.
Posted Image

#109 Ponen

Ponen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1936
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:50 AM

So we can get both wyvern sting and silencing shot as mm? Interesting..

#110 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:34 AM

View PostKelustu, on 17 June 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

I haven't PvPed in this game since Wrath, but are you fucking daft? I'm vaguely considering getting back into PvP and from what I can see, Ret/Priest/Hunter and Dk/priest/hunter appear to be the main hunter teams, or something with a rogue.

Now, if you're not horrid at this game, I assume you're baiting trinkets before you go into your burst, right? K, so you know the healer has no trinket up, you have your Ret throw a stun, your DK stun or silence or have your rogue gouge/blind. Assuming your teammates don't have their moves up, you toss a scatter/wyvern/binding/silencing (as 5.4 mm) on the healer. If all that fails, you freezing trap the healer, pop a readiness and go to town on your target.

That's entirely forgetting that you use freezing to kite pretty frequently (I assume you still do this) and you can launch crits into the face of whoever is chasing you. I don't know about you, but chasing a kiting hunter that's launching crits into my face isn't exactly a scenario I'd like to find myself in. And, of course, you can always just focus the healer. Unless something has changed drastically in this game in the past three years (and there's a good chance it has), I don't see why you can't bait a few defensives and just blanket silence>massacre a healer. Especially if you're throwing 100% crit chances into that target.

I haven't PvPed in this game since Wrath, but are you fucking daft?

haven't PvPed since Wrath
Perfect example of why people who haven't played since Wrath shouldn't comment on current class changes.

#111 TrapX

TrapX
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Survival 1/0/1/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1887

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:33 PM

View PostBlexone, on 12 June 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

awww i just leveled a hunter :(

Boohoo no zerging for you

#112 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

[...]

I'm gonna say this for the 3rd time in this thread, so be sure you listen.

ICE trap = ground aoe slow

FREEZING trap = single target CC spell, breaks on 1 damage

This glyph is for FREEZING trap. It only works when they are affected by FREEZING trap. There is ZERO duration on this glyph, it only works on at most ONE hit (or possibly one cast+one instant). It is a fucking terrible glyph and not worth it over at least half of the major glyphs in our spellbook. Hell, I wouldn't even replace most of my minor glyphs with it, even the buffed version.

Also, ice trap is literally almost never used in arena, as it still shares a cooldown with freezing trap. The only situation where I want to slow instead of CC in MoP is after we've gotten a kill and the healer is being a little bitch and trying to run in circles around a pillar.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#113 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:53 PM

This is embarrassingly inaccurate.  My IRL friends who can't get a 1550 achieve in 3s could put together a more knowledgeable post about the current state of the game.  Please at least read up on the game if you are going to comment on current class balance, if you're not even gonna play the game.

• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Assassination 2/0/2/1/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 575

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:53 PM

That's entirely forgetting that you use freezing to kite pretty frequently (I assume you still do this) and you can launch crits into the face of whoever is chasing you.
what

are you

talking about

#115 rageTG

rageTG
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:45 PM

You guys have to know he's just kidding.

#116 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

This whole game is just kidding I thought? In other news BF3 is 5 bucks until the 19th i believe go buy it now you pasty nerds and msg me to do some gaming that is fun.

Edited by Dagin, 17 June 2013 - 05:54 PM.

Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#117 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

View PostKettu, on 17 June 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

Perfect example of why people who haven't played since Wrath shouldn't comment on current class changes.

And what part of what I said is wrong? Do people not still kill healers once in awhile? Can you not pop a frost trap and CDs into a readiness and freezing trap? Can you not rely on the stun from a teammate?

Shit changes, but I highly doubt that all of that has changed.
Posted Image

#118 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

View PostUdderly, on 17 June 2013 - 02:53 PM, said:

This is embarrassingly inaccurate.  My IRL friends who can't get a 1550 achieve in 3s could put together a more knowledgeable post about the current state of the game.  Please at least read up on the game if you are going to comment on current class balance, if you're not even gonna play the game.

Said from 1950.
Posted Image

#119 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:45 AM

View PostKelustu, on 17 June 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Said from 1950.

Said from 2k, which clearly matters because my knowledge of the game far outweighs yours, based on your horridly inaccurate post.  playing the game currently>old glad helmet FYI

#120 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335
  • RBG: 192

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostKelustu, on 17 June 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Said from 1950.

Guess better ignore all the multi-glads telling you you're a moron and bash the only guy that you can from the height of your S4 Resto Druid title.

I personally don't care if you want to post a wall of bullshit but at least tone down the attitude otherwise things might become even more awkward than they are right now.

Edited by GrieverZ, 18 June 2013 - 08:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<