Arcane Shot An instant shot that causes
100% weapon damage plus 2,306150% weapon damage plus 3,459 as Arcane damage. Requires Ranged Weapon. 20 Focus. 40 yd range.30 Focus. 40 yd range.
Aspect of the Iron Hawk The Hunter takes on the aspects of an iron hawk, increasing ranged attack power by 25%, and reducing all damage taken by
15%10%. Only one Aspect can be active at a time. Replaces Aspect of the Hawk. Hunter - LvL 45 Talent. Instant. 1 sec cooldown.
Binding Shot You fire a magical projectile, tethering the enemy and any other enemies within 5 yards of the landing arrow for 10 sec. If targets move 5 yards from the arrow they are stunned for 5 sec (3 sec PvP) and will be immune to the effects of Binding Shot for 10 sec. Requires Ranged Weapon. Hunter -
Marksmanship SpecLvL 30 Talent. 30 yd range. Instant. 45 sec cooldown.
Spirit Bond While your pet is active, you and your pet will regenerate
2%3% of total health every 2 sec. Hunter - LvL 45 Talent.
Exotic Beasts You master the art of beast training, teaching you the ability to tame Exotic pets
and reducing the cooldown of your Pet Special Abilities by 0%. Hunter - Beast Mastery Spec.Hunter - Beast Mastery Spec.
Silencing Shot A shot that silences the target and interrupts spellcasting for 3 sec. Requires Ranged Weapon. Hunter -
LvL 30 TalentMarksmanship Spec. 40 yd range. Instant. 24 sec cooldown.
Glyph of Mend Pet Gives your Mend Pet ability a
50%100% chance of cleansing 1 Curse, Disease, Magic or Poison effect from your pet each tick. Major Glyph.
Glyph of No Escape Increases the ranged critical strike chance of all of your attacks on targets affected by your Freezing Trap by
20%. Major Glyph.100%. Major Glyph.
- The following Hunter pet abilities no longer cost Focus to use: Dash, Dive, and Charge.
- Arcane Shot had its damage and focus cost increased by 50%.
- Counter Shot is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
- Deterrence now has a 3-minute cooldown (up from 2 minutes) but has 2 charges.
- Disengage now has a cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
- Explosive Trap had its overall damage decreased by 30%. Proportionately, more damage has been removed from the initial damage than the periodic effect.
- Hunter's Mark now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds).
- Readiness has been removed.
- Revive Pet no longer requires the Hunter to have line-of-sight to their pet.
- Stampede damage dealt by pets when the ability is used outside of an Arena or Battleground is no longer reduced by 75%
- Binding Shot is no longer a Marksman Hunter ability and is once again a talent.
- Explosive Trap no longer shares a cooldown with Black Arrow but can no longer activate Lock and Load.
- A Murder of Crows now deals 40% more damage.
- Aspect of the Iron Hawk now reduces all damage taken by 10%, down from 15%.
- Glaive Toss no longer initiates auto-attack.
- Narrow Escape's root effect is now a nature spell (was a physical spell).
- Silencing Shot is no longer a talent and is now an ability that replaces Counter Shot for Marksman Hunters.
- Spirit Bond now regenerates 3% of total health every 2 seconds while the Hunter's pet is active (up from 2%).
- Wyvern Sting now has a range of 40 yards (up from 35 yards).
New Major Glyphs
- Glyph of the Lean Pack: Reduces the range of Aspect of the Pack to 7 yards.
- Glyph of Enduring Deceit: Camouflage also reduces spell damage taken by 10%
- Glyph of Mend Pet now has a 100% chance of cleansing 1 Curse, Disease, Magic or Poison effect from the Hunter's pet on each tick (up from 50% chance).
- Glyph of Mending now speeds up the periodic effect of Mend Pet to restore health to the pet every 1 second doubling the total amount healed over 10 seconds.
- Glyph of No Escape now increases the ranged critical strike chance against targets affected by the Hunter's Freezing Trap by 100% (up from 20% chance).
Edited by Dagin, 03 August 2013 - 03:15 AM.