- Arcane Shot An instant shot that causes
100% weapon damage plus 2,306150% weapon damage plus 3,459 as Arcane damage. Requires Ranged Weapon. 20 Focus. 40 yd range.30 Focus. 40 yd range.
- Aspect of the Iron Hawk The Hunter takes on the aspects of an iron hawk, increasing ranged attack power by 25%, and reducing all damage taken by
15%10%. Only one Aspect can be active at a time. Replaces Aspect of the Hawk. Hunter - LvL 45 Talent. Instant. 1 sec cooldown.
- Binding Shot You fire a magical projectile, tethering the enemy and any other enemies within 5 yards of the landing arrow for 10 sec. If targets move 5 yards from the arrow they are stunned for 5 sec (3 sec PvP) and will be immune to the effects of Binding Shot for 10 sec. Requires Ranged Weapon. Hunter -
Marksmanship SpecLvL 30 Talent. 30 yd range. Instant. 45 sec cooldown.
- Spirit Bond While your pet is active, you and your pet will regenerate
2%3% of total health every 2 sec. Hunter - LvL 45 Talent.
- Exotic Beasts You master the art of beast training, teaching you the ability to tame Exotic pets
and reducing the cooldown of your Pet Special Abilities by 0%. Hunter - Beast Mastery Spec.Hunter - Beast Mastery Spec.
- Silencing Shot A shot that silences the target and interrupts spellcasting for 3 sec. Requires Ranged Weapon. Hunter -
LvL 30 TalentMarksmanship Spec. 40 yd range. Instant. 24 sec cooldown.
- Glyph of Mend Pet Gives your Mend Pet ability a
50%100% chance of cleansing 1 Curse, Disease, Magic or Poison effect from your pet each tick. Major Glyph.
- Glyph of No Escape Increases the ranged critical strike chance of all of your attacks on targets affected by your Freezing Trap by
20%. Major Glyph.100%. Major Glyph.
- The following Hunter pet abilities no longer cost Focus to use: Dash, Dive, and Charge.
- Arcane Shot had its damage and focus cost increased by 50%.
- Counter Shot is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
- Deterrence now has a 3-minute cooldown (up from 2 minutes) but has 2 charges.
- Disengage now has a cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
- Explosive Trap had its overall damage decreased by 30%. Proportionately, more damage has been removed from the initial damage than the periodic effect.
- Hunter's Mark now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds).
- Readiness has been removed.
- Revive Pet no longer requires the Hunter to have line-of-sight to their pet.
- Stampede damage dealt by pets when the ability is used outside of an Arena or Battleground is no longer reduced by 75%
- Binding Shot is no longer a Marksman Hunter ability and is once again a talent.
- Explosive Trap no longer shares a cooldown with Black Arrow but can no longer activate Lock and Load.
- A Murder of Crows now deals 40% more damage.
- Aspect of the Iron Hawk now reduces all damage taken by 10%, down from 15%.
- Glaive Toss no longer initiates auto-attack.
- Narrow Escape's root effect is now a nature spell (was a physical spell).
- Silencing Shot is no longer a talent and is now an ability that replaces Counter Shot for Marksman Hunters.
- Spirit Bond now regenerates 3% of total health every 2 seconds while the Hunter's pet is active (up from 2%).
- Wyvern Sting now has a range of 40 yards (up from 35 yards).
- New Major Glyphs
- Glyph of the Lean Pack: Reduces the range of Aspect of the Pack to 7 yards.
- Glyph of Enduring Deceit: Camouflage also reduces spell damage taken by 10%
- Major Glyphs
- Glyph of Mend Pet now has a 100% chance of cleansing 1 Curse, Disease, Magic or Poison effect from the Hunter's pet on each tick (up from 50% chance).
- Glyph of Mending now speeds up the periodic effect of Mend Pet to restore health to the pet every 1 second doubling the total amount healed over 10 seconds.
- Glyph of No Escape now increases the ranged critical strike chance against targets affected by the Hunter's Freezing Trap by 100% (up from 20% chance).
Edited by Dagin, 03 August 2013 - 03:15 AM.