• Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

View PostFeliclandelo, on 11 June 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

Yeah well you are right, but I can't say how they were after obtaining their titles. I wasn't sure where you were heading. The druid however was called Nata, and wasnt one of the two brothers. He was awful though. The braxyn brothers were allright, but nothing top dollar. Stimulation the priest was also a duelist, and we ended up getting r2 in season5, then to get r1 in s6. It's all a bit blurry, but I remember some alliance chars too that we got to gladiator too.
All that was at my expense - I geared all those fuckers. I hooked em up with people. I helped them get achieves - see why I'm so bitter now?

And the best part - I was their rl friend aaaaaaahahahahahahahaahhaaha.

And the icing on the cake; I picked up a dog friend of theirs, he was a cool guy at the time, I enjoyed his company. Played in excess of 2k games with him, explaining to him after every win and every loss what he did right or wrong. I played his char in bgs to gear him up. After 2k games, he turned into a fine druid. We hit 2450 or so 2s which was glad . He LEAVES the team and goes to some other bg with some other dogs to get r1 - I get passed the last 2 days, none of my "friends" help me get a single win.

Same thing happened in s7. And s9. And s3 and 4.

So FUCK everyone and FUCK glad and all those kids.

FUCK the world.

AND FUCK HUNTERS.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#42 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:42 PM

Well I always said experience matters more than titles. Especially when you know who bought theirs ^^

#43 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

View PostFeliclandelo, on 11 June 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

Well I always said experience matters more than titles. Especially when you know who bought theirs ^^
Experience doesn't get you partners. I am however very, very satisfied with US players. They are much, much more civilized than EU players and much closer to my mentality (to anyone saying US>=<EU the "skill" is more or less the same fyi). I am very happy that I found a decent druid and a good mage to play with that don't mind losing to hunters scum and we are working our way up like the old days of BC where playing a significant amount of games and having fun mattered the most.

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#44 Eveny

Eveny
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:54 PM

View PostBraindance, on 11 June 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

Experience doesn't get you partners. I am however very, very satisfied with US players. They are much, much more civilized than EU players and much closer to my mentality (to anyone saying US>=<EU the "skill" is more or less the same fyi). I am very happy that I found a decent druid and a good mage to play with that don't mind losing to hunters scum and we are working our way up like the old days of BC where playing a significant amount of games and having fun mattered the most.

turncloak

Edited by Eveny, 11 June 2013 - 10:54 PM.

If you have problems understanding my post, don't assume something and hit the reply button but read it again.

#45 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

View PostEveny, on 11 June 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

turncloak
a ) Americans treat me like an American
b ) They appreciate my work/research far more than they did back in my "home" country

As I said to a friend, if I had a green card now, I would set my passport on fire.

#46 Flittig

Flittig
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:06 PM

Just gonna say I don't thin there's a way to fix this. Reseting achievements would only make it worse.

The way I got my achievement was that someone higher experienced was just LF cap/was bored.
From me having 1800 max rating exp before we went 2250+ with a 54-14 win ratio, which was really good back then with competitive 2s and I was suddenly beating all the best players on the server(weird experience actually). I didn't even know I was wasting my time playing 1000s of games in TBC with bad players that never got better (they are still 1800 today).
Point is, it's probably easier than ever to find some random high rated player that just wanna cap. And if you're good enough, they might wanna try you out for 3s on their alt team or something (although I can't really say I've experienced this myself. I have played with LOADS of low rated ppl for caps etc. Not once have they been good, not once!) AND playing 1000s of games doesn't necessarily make you OR the ones you're playing with better. Play with several different people.

Also you mentioned you wouldn't get partners with no achievements. I'm sure you would get 1500 partners pretty easily. But with no higher than 1500 yourself, how can you expect higher experience from your teammates? Build your way up with better and better teammates.

Edited by Flittig, 11 June 2013 - 11:12 PM.

#47 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

View PostBraindance, on 11 June 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

All that was at my expense - I geared all those fuckers. I hooked em up with people. I helped them get achieves - see why I'm so bitter now?

And the best part - I was their rl friend aaaaaaahahahahahahahaahhaaha.

And the icing on the cake; I picked up a dog friend of theirs, he was a cool guy at the time, I enjoyed his company. Played in excess of 2k games with him, explaining to him after every win and every loss what he did right or wrong. I played his char in bgs to gear him up. After 2k games, he turned into a fine druid. We hit 2450 or so 2s which was glad . He LEAVES the team and goes to some other bg with some other dogs to get r1 - I get passed the last 2 days, none of my "friends" help me get a single win.

Same thing happened in s7. And s9. And s3 and 4.

So FUCK everyone and FUCK glad and all those kids.

FUCK the world.

AND FUCK HUNTERS.

No offense, but it just sounds like you ended up on the wrong people. And also, you seem extremely arrogant in the posts you're making, so I'd recommend re-reading them.

"I MADE HIM GOOD, HE WAS DOG" "I MADE HIM INTO WHAT HE IS!" <--- that type of posts seem EXTREMELY arrogant.

But either way, yes, some people don't deserve to be helped. But you can usually tell when people deserve help and when they don't. If they're annoying/pesky/inconsiderate/ignorant/arrogant, they don't deserve help. If a person does deserve help, they ask in kind and they show gratitude pretty quickly. However, seeing like a know-it-all makes people dislike you, even if you helped them before. Maybe you just seemed like that to them?

Edited by Virent, 11 June 2013 - 11:36 PM.

Posted Image

#48 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

View PostVirent, on 11 June 2013 - 11:34 PM, said:

No offense, but it just sounds like you ended up on the wrong people. And also, you seem extremely arrogant in the posts you're making, so I'd recommend re-reading them.

"I MADE HIM GOOD, HE WAS DOG" "I MADE HIM INTO WHAT HE IS!" <--- that type of posts seem EXTREMELY arrogant.

But either way, yes, some people don't deserve to be helped. But you can usually tell when people deserve help and when they don't. If they're annoying/pesky/inconsiderate/ignorant/arrogant, they don't deserve help. If a person does deserve help, they ask in kind and they show gratitude pretty quickly.
I'm not gonna talk nicely for someone that spit in my face - I wasn't raised that way sorry. It's not arrogance, it's pure anger and hate.

#49 Crovaen

Crovaen
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/0/1
  • RBG: 384

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:44 PM

Anger and hate are strong words my friends.

Removing the achievements and statistics would actually do nothing except make people only play with people they know and call every random they play with horrible when they lose the first game.

#50 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2507
  • 3v3: 2675
  • 5v5: 2325
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

View PostBraindance, on 11 June 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

I'm not gonna talk nicely for someone that spit in my face - I wasn't raised that way sorry. It's not arrogance, it's pure anger and hate.

Its just a game , you dont have to be mad
Posted Image

#51 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:48 PM

View Postsarma, on 11 June 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

Its just a game , you dont have to be mad
I don't get mad I get angry - not nerdrage angry real angry.

Btw is death siphon worth it? Seems rly cool with the 40 yards range

#52 Squishyflap

Squishyflap
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 2061

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:49 PM

View PostMattadoro, on 11 June 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

this game has always had a huge social aspect to success. i would rather be stuck at 2500 with 2 chill people that i have fun with in skype for extended periods of time than hit 3k rating with metaphorz raging even during victories.

I've seen a lot of people who think ppl dont want to play with them because of their class or that they were stuck at 2650 and cant link 2700 acheivement but if they heard themselves approach ppl or talk before and after games I think it would give them much more insight into why people arent playing with them.

tl:dr not being a huge douche/rager/raccoon will significantly increase your chances of finding partners

also dont start with "hey your partners are shit i'm better play with me instead" it will get you nowhere

or have breasts

#53 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

View PostBraindance, on 11 June 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

The fuck, man?

This is a game. There's literally nothing that could happen to you in game which might warrant "pure anger" and "hate".

You care too much. Way too much.
Posted Image

#54 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:03 AM

View PostZ4muZ, on 12 June 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

The fuck, man?

This is a game. There's literally nothing that could happen to you in game which might warrant "pure anger" and "hate".

You care too much. Way too much.
It wasn't a game - it was rl "friends" playing the game.

But it's in the past.

#55 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:08 AM

And if I'm already at the subject of caring too much; the problem lies within the fact there's a very hefty portion of the competitive players who're addicted to the point in which they they begin to associate their feelings of self-worth with the way they think other players perceive their ability to play the game.
Posted Image

#56 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:14 AM

View PostBraindance, on 12 June 2013 - 12:03 AM, said:

It wasn't a game - it was rl "friends" playing the game.

But it's in the past.

At least you were concise enough to add quotation marks to friends.

But, yeah, I'll state it again; they were never your friends. I'd actually feel sorry for a person who'll be willing to back-stab someone they know irl in order to seek greener pastures in a computer game, if anything, lol.
Posted Image

#57 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:25 AM

View PostZ4muZ, on 12 June 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

At least you were concise enough to add quotation marks to friends.

But, yeah, I'll state it again; they were never your friends. I'd actually feel sorry for a person who'll be willing to back-stab someone they know irl in order to seek greener pastures in a computer game, if anything, lol.
Don't worry - one's teeth still have the QWERTY marks.

#58 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:57 AM

View PostBraindance, on 11 June 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

I get passed the last 2 days, none of my "friends" help me get a single win.
Well that here is a dick move.

But everything else sounds like straight up jealousy. Your friends get a free lucky ticket to bongwater fives adventures and you can't come for whatever reason - what, are they supposed to skip it for you?

And there's plenty of arrogance in your posts, along with the anger and jealousy. If you did everything for them except for playing the game (sounds like it), why didn't you bongwater furious gladilator yourself?

None of this is worth experiencing negative emotion even for a second, anyway. Except for the 2 win thing. Let it go
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#59 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:00 AM

View PostThaya, on 12 June 2013 - 12:57 AM, said:

Well that here is a dick move.

But everything else sounds like straight up jealousy. Your friends get a free lucky ticket to bongwater fives adventures and you can't come for whatever reason - what, are they supposed to skip it for you?

And there's plenty of arrogance in your posts, along with the anger and jealousy. If you did everything for them except for playing the game, why didn't you bongwater furious gladilator yourself?

None of this is worth experiencing negative emotion even for a second, anyway. Except for the 2 win thing. Let it go
Posted Image
And jealousy rofl. That's why I told you don't judge when you don't know. It's not jealousy, it's commitment. I would easily turn such "offers" down for my buddies and I expect the same from them. If they can't live up to that they ain't my buddies no more.

I am notorious for keeping grudges so I cannot let it go. I live my life by the Mosaic law.

Edited by Braindance, 12 June 2013 - 01:06 AM.

#60 akatyrone

akatyrone
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 2/1/1/1/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2505
  • 3v3: 2760
  • 5v5: 1248
  • RBG: 2043

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:10 AM

they need to somehow bring back skirmishes, i could sit in ironforge for 14 hours straight just chain queueing with zero fucks given and have the time of my life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<